Award Plus Plumbing

Reviews for Award Plus Plumbing

T.W.
T.W.

Burst Basement Pipe

Our previous plumber recapped the pipe to our furnace's humidifier and less than twenty-four hours later, the line unexpectedly burst when we flushed a toilet! We needed an emergency repair on the weekend and Award Plus was the only plumbing company (including our previous plumber) to respond to our call. Luckily, they were available the same day; had fair rates (especially considering the circumstances); and Will was a friendly, helpful, conscientious plumber. He explained the likely cause to us and presented our options in detail, including his recommendation, which was sound and has lasted these past eight months without a problem. We are so pleased to have a new plumber who is polite and personable, and in whose work we have full confidence. We would highly recommend Will and Award Plus Plumbing and Drains.

Thank you for your great review. We are working hard to keep our customers happy providing excellent service at reasonable price

Rizwana .
Rizwana .
4 reviews Scarborough, ME

Leaky pipe for toilet

Alex came same day I called, and promptly fixed my leaky toilet issue. Alex was professional and friendly, and I would easily recommend him to friends for any future projects.

3 reviews Caledon, ON

The best in the industry

I have used award plus plumbing in the past and because of the incredible work that Alex does I called him again when the shower started leaking . As usual Alex answers text immediately and sets up an appointment extremely fast . His very knowledgeable and goes above and beyond . I highly recommend this plumbing company.

XSF from Toronto
XSF from Toronto

Kitchen Sink and Outside Water Connection

Will did a super job and was able to fix all my issues and address all my concerns.

I submitted a request for service and he responded the very next day. It was very nice to see such a quick response time, considering that the request was not an emergency. He was able to set up the job to start on the same day.

Will arrived on time, was very professional and answered all my questions, provided expert advice and worked diligently. He made sure my things would not get wet before he fixed my leaking sink pipes and explained what the problem was.

Will also took a look at the issue with my toilet rattling. He was able to quickly identify that the water valve just needed to be completely open, and advised that the valve did not need replacement.

Will finally removed and replaced the shutoff valve to my outside spigot which was seized. He was very good to discuss it with me before I decided to replace the aging spigot as well. He was great to review the work needed and give me an estimate to do the job for me to decide. He was very diligent to understand what I wanted, confirmed with me before finalizing it and followed through on how I wanted the job done. It was a pleasure to have a technician come in with Will's expertise, but also willingness to understand what I wanted.

Finally, the pricing (compared to the last time I had someone else fix the sink for the same issue before it failed again) was very fair and competitive. For the superb customer service from the Award Plus team and their expertise and to have someone listen to the customer's wishes is rare these days. I would highly recommend Aware Plus to anyone with plumbing service needs.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Terrific Plumbing advice

Flood from 1st floor to basement when I wasn't around so I did not know fully what happened. Turns out to be simple toilet back up (vs leading pipe). Alex diagnosed it on the phone Sunday morning, I tried unplugged the toilet everything is fine. No charge from Alex. This guy is great help pin point problem, suggestions and very honest. I have no hesitation to call on Alex if I have any issues in plumbing in the future. PS: Alex did not charge, but I can't seem to add comment without putting numeric to $ field for submitting comments.

Nancy from Mississauga
Nancy from Mississauga

Couldn't be happier!

Alex responded to my email request almost immediately and came out to our house the next day as there was only a small window of time when I could be available. We had recently moved to the house and had a number of questions/issues. He changed the outdoor faucet which had frozen and cracked, checked the sump pump and a toilet which was slow to flush and gave us his advice. He explained everything clearly, worked efficiently and did not try to sell us any service that we did not require. Rather, he told me what to watch for in the sump pump and how to avoid spending money unnecessarily. He was wonderful and I will call him for all of our plumbing needs!

Clogged Sink

William just left after clearing out a stubborn clog from our kitchen sink. He was super nice, worked quickly and went above and beyond what was required of him. He even cleaned our sink for us before he left. 10/10 service. Would recommend them to anyone.

Lorne from Mississauga
Lorne from Mississauga

Replacement laundry taps and kitchen faucet adjustment

Will was dispatched to undertake the contracted work which he did in a totally satisfactory and professional manner. He also hooked up the new hoses in readiness for the new washing machine set for delivery. I learned that the previous repairs and installation on this plumbing system had been done in a way that compromised the integrity of the copper tubing leaving it unstable. Will ensured that the setup was more solid than when he arrived. He also dealt with a loose kitchen faucet saving a a call to Moen for a cartridge replacement. We would definitely recommend this company and is on our call list for any future plumbing issues.

justin l.
justin l.
11 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Replacement of sump pump systems

I hired Alex and his crew to replace the sump pump system in my basement. The builder of my home did not use the proper pipe so soil started to leak through the pipe and fill into the well. Alex and his crew excavated the floor to remove the old pipe and install a new container that was made for sump pumps, installed a new pump and also fixed the outdoor piping (which was not up to code from the original builder). His crew was on time and was very knowledgeable. He did not overcharge me for the pump or labour which was great. I am happy to have found a reliable and trustworthy plumber. I will call Award Plus Plumbing for all my future plumbing needs.

Abhishek in Toronto
Abhishek in Toronto

Quick, efficient & friendly service!

I highly recommend AwardPlus. Alex was great at responding promptly to my service request, providing a fair assessment on the phone and scheduling a service call for the next morning. He was very friendly, efficient and quick with the job of replacing my kitchen sink pipes, after the previous tenants tried to cover up a leak. Thank you!

More about Award Plus Plumbing

Award Plus Plumbing plumbers work very hard to bring exceptional customer service that guarantees your satisfaction - it’s our number one priority. You can depend on our professional plumbing technicians that will provide you with a right solution to solve any problems. We are dedicated to your satisfaction and get the job done right. Your safety comes first - we care about your safety, comfort and peace of mind.

When there is an emergency, you don’t want to deal with an unprofessional and unpleasant person when you call for help. And the last thing that you don’t need is to wait. We assure you the person that will greet you on the phone will take care of you and ensure you get our professional plumbing technician right away.

If you prefer to hire a professional plumber that can fix your problem and whose priority is respecting you and your home, then Award Plus Plumbing is the number 1 choice with over 25 years of experience.