Award Plus Plumbing

Brampton ON L6T 2K5

Plumbing
Award Plus Plumbing

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 7 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 7 times

Reviews for Award Plus Plumbing

mel in Toronto
mel in Toronto

Unclog severly clogged drain

Alex was really great! Our kitchen drain was severely clogged and draining very slowly. This would cause the basement sink to overflow at times. We had first contacted another plumber who made several trips and struggled for many hours and only made the situation worse. We couldn't use the kitchen sink for days including the weekend. We were lucky to have found Alex. He responded right away, came the same evening and had the problem fixed in about an hour. He is very responsive & knowledgeable, a true professional with top notch service - Thanks Alex!

M. F. from Brampton
M. F. from Brampton

Laundry Drain Fix

Alex came out to help us with a drain issue that had been plaguing us for weeks. After a little over an hour he had the issue resolved and made suggestions to solve future issues that we hadn't considered. I absolutely recommend Award Plus Plumbing.

Michael
Michael

Faucet repair

Alex advised and replaced faucet. He came when he said he would. Terrific service. Would use him again. Faucet was broken and needed replacement. He came back to finish the job. He only charged me once despite needing to make two trips

Lina U.
Lina U.
7 reviews Burlington, ON

Wonderful service!

We had a loud banging noise inside the walls when we turned on the water in one of the showers. After reading all the positive reviews on Home Stars, I decided to contact Award Plus. Alex responded very quickly and accurately diagnosed the problem in the phone call. He arrived on time to make the repair and left everything tidy and clean. He is also very kind and friendly. It was an impeccable job. I will definitely call Award Plus again if I need any plumbing services in the future.

Thank you for your great review. We are working hard to keep our customers happy providing excellent service at reasonable price

Quinn in Oakville
Quinn in Oakville

Prompt, Professional, Perfect Service on a Sunday

The drain trap under my kitchen sink had rusted through and begun to leak when I noticed it last Sunday. I contacted Award Plus and spoke to Alex. He told me how to stop the problem from getting worse and scheduled Will to visit me later in the day. He also gave me a quote for the job on the phone. Will arrived on time, professionally dressed in a clean uniform and fully prepared with the right parts and equipment. When the job was done, I had a brand new stainless steel trap and no mess at exactly the quoted price. I was delighted by this service and asked for mire business cards to hand out to friends.

Kranthi
Kranthi

Clogged toilet

Had a clogged toilet. Used snake tool and plunger and had checked for any issues and tightened the screws to have it sit in place.

Gavin in Oakville
Gavin in Oakville

Highly competent master plumber

Alex is a truly excellent master plumber. He recently diagnosed and fixed a complicated drainage problem with my new kitchen sink.
The previous plumbers work from last year had to be completely redone as the drainage was running partly uphill. Also, a drain cleaning company from last year did a poor job of cleaning out my kitchen drain pipe. (They didnt adequately clean out the first 30 feet.) Alex thoroughly cleaned out my kitchen drain pipe.
I highly recommend Alex at Award Plus Plumbing and Drains. He should be your first call for a master plumber.

Doug
Doug

Shower head leaking and squeaking

Alex was friendly, professional and very helpful. Responded within 10 minutes of my request and set appointment for following day. Arrived right on time and fixed the problem within 15 minutes.

Peter in Toronto
Peter in Toronto

Shower faucet problem

My shower faucet temperature wasn't adjusting and the pressure was meh. I put in a request to HomeStars and Alex replied right away with some excellent and very knowledgeable advice. Very friendly, very professional. This is a business done the right way.
Thank you, Alex!

Mark in Toronto
Mark in Toronto

Sink Installation

I hired Award Plus Plumbing to install faucets and drains in new sinks that were changed with my counters as part of a rennovation on my condo. I also had them change the trim kit in our shower to match.

Alex was extremely responsive, transparent, and knowledgeable throughout the whole process. He provided a free estimate of the work based on photos and a description of the job. He made multiple recommeondations on items to buy and was very knowledgeable about what works best in a condo. He was on time, efficient, and explained every step of the process on the day of the job.

I would defintitely recommend Alex and Award Plus Plumbing.