Award Plus Plumbing

Best of 2021 winner 6 timesBest of 2021winner 6 times

Reviews for Award Plus Plumbing

Suzanne in Toronto
Suzanne in Toronto

Replaced faucet and repaired toilet

My 92 year old mother's ancient kitchen sink faucet broke yesterday. Will came before noon today, had the expertise required to work with pipes more than 70 years old. The new faucet was a challenge to install, looks and works great. Will also replaced a broken handle on a toilet in seconds. Besides being a highly skilled plumber, Will was an absolute pleasure. I received expert service with a smile, at a price that was more than fair. I'm impressed and grateful!

Thank you for your great review. We are working hard to keep our customers happy providing excellent service at reasonable price

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Timely Knowledgeable Service

Our second floor bathroom was leaking but we weren't sure where the problem was. Will was able to identify the issues quickly and explain what was necessary to fix them. Turned out the drain pipe and drain for both our bathroom sink and bathtub were corroded. Though it did require more work than we originally expected Will was able to fix the problem quickly and we haven't had a problem since. Very happy with the service from Award Plus Plumbing. Highly recommend.

Barry in Milton
Barry in Milton
0 reviews Milton, ON

Replace leaking faucet

Contacted the company and received a prompt call back from Alex. I described problem and he let me know likely cause and fix. He asked I purchase new faucet in event he could not repair our old one in order to reduce # of visits and cost. Arrived promptly and problem was as he had suspected and showed me where leaking. Very professional and good to deal with, I would recommend.

Christopher in Mississauga
Christopher in Mississauga
2 reviews Cambridge, ON

Leaking Faucet replacement

I wasn't sure why the faucet was leaking, Will arrived to my house on time and wearing a mask. He was fantastic and took his time to explain what the issue was, how it was likely caused and how he could fix it. I trusted Will's advice and went with a faucet replacement and I couldn't be happier with the result. His workmanship is top quality I am really happy with the work he has done. Thank you Will, if I have other plumbing issues in my house I wouldn't hesitate to get Will out to fix it for me! 100% would recommend.

Service

First of all I was surprised that when I called I didn’t just get some automated message. Not only did an actual person answer the phone but it was an actual plumber. Alex was great to talk to and really helped me better understand the problem. I had a clogged kitchen sink. I tried everything but it wasn’t draining at all.

I was also impressed that they were able to come out on the same day. Wills showed up already wearing his mask and didn’t crowd the doorway. I didn’t even have to ask him to take his boots off, he just did as soon as he came inside. He was so pleasant and easy to talk to. It’s so refreshing dealing with people who understand you’re already anxious enough between the pandemic and the plumbing issue.

They had a whole system in setting up a work area. He used a drop sheet and cleaned up afterwards. I was actually surprised at the size of the machine he brought in to snake the drain. I was expecting some hand crank thing but he had this huge machine he used to clean the drain. I wasn’t necessarily expecting to pay $250 but after everything I can say I definitely got my money’s worth.

I just had to take the time to write this because I have found customer service during the pandemic has been absolutely horrible but everything in my experience with Award Plus was so positive. There were no negative surprises and I would definitely use these guys again. I think these smaller companies are the best way to go, they clearly just care about their customers more.

Sarah in Mississauga
Sarah in Mississauga

Plumbing clogged sink and outdoor hose spout

Will came quickly wearing a mask. He was able to unclog the drain downstairs and off suggestions as to help prevent it from reoccurring. He also fixed my outdoor water spout the hose from last year was attached and no one was able to remove it. He removed it and replaced my original spout with a new one so that my new hose would be better able to attach. He checked to ensure there was no water leaking.

I have followed Will with each company he works with and have recommended him to friends as I find he is a great plumber who also takes the time to communicate and explain what has happened and or gone wrong and his solution to fix it. He is always professional and continues to do great work for my place.

Alex

Very punctual, reliable and professional

This company is very reliable and Truly amazing. Will did an amazing job dealing with all the plumbing issues I had. he was very informative and professional. Very punctual and did his work in a very tidy and clean manner. I spoke to Alex over the phone for a quote for a leaking washroom down to the basement ceiling and also for the tap in the backyard. He was very informative about how the work will be done. And that’s exactly how it happened. Thank you for amazing experience and I would definitely recommend them to others.

aras in Mississauga
aras in Mississauga

Shower Drain Replacement

I called Alex at 9am. At 1pm Will arrived. My shower drain problem was a huge pain. Had to remove drywall, metal flashing, to access very unaccessible drain pipes. Will did it all. I cannot express how happy I was with the service, the manners, the clean up and the price. Will left my place at 5pm. Job well done. Highly, highly recommend.

Alex

Fixed faucet that would not turn off

I called Alex about a faucet that would not turn off. He was very knowledgeable and informative and advised on obtaining the proper parts from the manufacturer. Others that I called gave higher quotes and wanted to replace the entire system. He showed up the same day I called when the parts arrived and installed the part.

dearstevenson
dearstevenson

complicated kitchen drain service

Needed an urgent kitchen drain clog cleared up - a problem we've had in our house (builder poor design) since we've owned it - and the AwardPlus team was able to have a technician arrive, assess and very clearly communicate their observations and options. Knowing the history of this drain, I agreed with his assessment and plan of action.

The time, care and attention taken to clear the drain was exceptional - as well, the feedback provided after a successful clearing was confindence inspriing and greatly appreciated.

Throughout, communcation was excellent, polite and thorough. Tips and possible future scenarios were discussed. Alhough I don't want to have to call a plumber again any time soon, I know that when/if I do, it will be AwardPlus.

Thank you.

More about Award Plus Plumbing

Award Plus Plumbing plumbers work very hard to bring exceptional customer service that guarantees your satisfaction - it’s our number one priority. You can depend on our professional plumbing technicians that will provide you with a right solution to solve any problems. We are dedicated to your satisfaction and get the job done right. Your safety comes first - we care about your safety, comfort and peace of mind.

When there is an emergency, you don’t want to deal with an unprofessional and unpleasant person when you call for help. And the last thing that you don’t need is to wait. We assure you the person that will greet you on the phone will take care of you and ensure you get our professional plumbing technician right away.

If you prefer to hire a professional plumber that can fix your problem and whose priority is respecting you and your home, then Award Plus Plumbing is the number 1 choice with over 25 years of experience.