Award Plus Plumbing

C.B. from Hamilton
C.B. from Hamilton
5 reviews Hamilton, ON

Laundry room and bathroom

Wonderful Job! Amazing staff! Alex (the owner) was polite and professional. He promised Will would come the next day. Will replaced a dripping old water faucet in the laundry. He fixed the hot and cold lines, that were incorrectly hooked up.
He tightened a loose showerhead. Much to my surprise, we have more hot water now in the shower. Wonderful company!
WORTH EVERY PENNY!

Thank you for your great review. We are working hard to keep our customers happy providing excellent service at reasonable price

Lauren in Toronto
Lauren in Toronto

Water Leak

I called Alex bc a hose had broken outside and water was spraying everywhere. I sent him some pictures and he identified the problem right away. Alex helped me locate the shutoff valve outside so that water didn't have to be turned off in the whole house and suggested I just needed to buy a new hose. Stayed on the phone with me and walked through the solution and did not charge me anything. Very grateful.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Kitchen faucet, outdoor taps and main shutoff valve repair

After reading the reviews about Award Plus Plumbing I felt confident to hire this company. I was not disappointed! Will was very courteous and professional in his interactions with us. I felt comfortable asking all my questions as he always responded respectfully and with patience. He was very clear in his explanations of the work that needed to be done and even wrote down detailed instructions. All the projects that he completed in our house are excellent and I commend Will as a delightful, highly skilled plumber!!

Brenden
Brenden

Honest

I was told by a different plumber that one of my connections may soon fail and to replace it. I sent in a picture to Award Plus Plumbing and right away they contacted me. They explained the connection was fine and explained everything in clear terms, no work needed to be completed at the moment. They gave me a quote in case I wanted the work done anyway and the price was lower than what I had been quoted by the original plumber. A good, honest company. Thank you, Brenden.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Excellent Service

Will has come to fix different toilets in my house and has fixed the issue without any need for repeat repairs. Award Plus plumbing is professional, friendly and I had no concerns about them in my house as they were masked at all times. I now refer anyone I know to call Award Plus Plumbing with any plumbing issues. I've tried a competitor major plumbing company and was unimpressed by them charging me ridiculous prices and their attempt to upsell me parts/things I didn't need (i.e. a whole new toilet and other parts that were fixed using wd40!). Highly recommend Will and Award Plus Plumbing!

Suzanne in Toronto
Suzanne in Toronto

Replaced faucet and repaired toilet

My 92 year old mother's ancient kitchen sink faucet broke yesterday. Will came before noon today, had the expertise required to work with pipes more than 70 years old. The new faucet was a challenge to install, looks and works great. Will also replaced a broken handle on a toilet in seconds. Besides being a highly skilled plumber, Will was an absolute pleasure. I received expert service with a smile, at a price that was more than fair. I'm impressed and grateful!

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Timely Knowledgeable Service

Our second floor bathroom was leaking but we weren't sure where the problem was. Will was able to identify the issues quickly and explain what was necessary to fix them. Turned out the drain pipe and drain for both our bathroom sink and bathtub were corroded. Though it did require more work than we originally expected Will was able to fix the problem quickly and we haven't had a problem since. Very happy with the service from Award Plus Plumbing. Highly recommend.

Barry in Milton
Barry in Milton
0 reviews Milton, ON

Replace leaking faucet

Contacted the company and received a prompt call back from Alex. I described problem and he let me know likely cause and fix. He asked I purchase new faucet in event he could not repair our old one in order to reduce # of visits and cost. Arrived promptly and problem was as he had suspected and showed me where leaking. Very professional and good to deal with, I would recommend.

Christopher in Mississauga
Christopher in Mississauga
2 reviews Cambridge, ON

Leaking Faucet replacement

I wasn't sure why the faucet was leaking, Will arrived to my house on time and wearing a mask. He was fantastic and took his time to explain what the issue was, how it was likely caused and how he could fix it. I trusted Will's advice and went with a faucet replacement and I couldn't be happier with the result. His workmanship is top quality I am really happy with the work he has done. Thank you Will, if I have other plumbing issues in my house I wouldn't hesitate to get Will out to fix it for me! 100% would recommend.

Service

First of all I was surprised that when I called I didn’t just get some automated message. Not only did an actual person answer the phone but it was an actual plumber. Alex was great to talk to and really helped me better understand the problem. I had a clogged kitchen sink. I tried everything but it wasn’t draining at all.

I was also impressed that they were able to come out on the same day. Wills showed up already wearing his mask and didn’t crowd the doorway. I didn’t even have to ask him to take his boots off, he just did as soon as he came inside. He was so pleasant and easy to talk to. It’s so refreshing dealing with people who understand you’re already anxious enough between the pandemic and the plumbing issue.

They had a whole system in setting up a work area. He used a drop sheet and cleaned up afterwards. I was actually surprised at the size of the machine he brought in to snake the drain. I was expecting some hand crank thing but he had this huge machine he used to clean the drain. I wasn’t necessarily expecting to pay $250 but after everything I can say I definitely got my money’s worth.

I just had to take the time to write this because I have found customer service during the pandemic has been absolutely horrible but everything in my experience with Award Plus was so positive. There were no negative surprises and I would definitely use these guys again. I think these smaller companies are the best way to go, they clearly just care about their customers more.

More about Award Plus Plumbing

Award Plus Plumbing plumbers work very hard to bring exceptional customer service that guarantees your satisfaction - it’s our number one priority. You can depend on our professional plumbing technicians that will provide you with a right solution to solve any problems. We are dedicated to your satisfaction and get the job done right. Your safety comes first - we care about your safety, comfort and peace of mind.

When there is an emergency, you don’t want to deal with an unprofessional and unpleasant person when you call for help. And the last thing that you don’t need is to wait. We assure you the person that will greet you on the phone will take care of you and ensure you get our professional plumbing technician right away.

If you prefer to hire a professional plumber that can fix your problem and whose priority is respecting you and your home, then Award Plus Plumbing is the number 1 choice with over 25 years of experience.