Award Plus Plumbing

Brampton ON L6T 2K5

Plumbing
Award Plus Plumbing

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 7 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 7 times

Reviews for Award Plus Plumbing

/homeowner/920268-homestars-in-toronto

Great work

I had a clogged pipe. I called and Alex advised me what to do but it didn't work. I called again and a technician came the next morning promptly @9AM. He did a quick inspection then explain to me what the cause may be. He kept me up to date with the progress of his work and advised me on how to maintain it afterwards. Very friendly and very professional. Thank you!.

Thank you for your great review. We are working hard to keep our customers happy providing excellent service at reasonable price

Steve and Shirley
Steve and Shirley

Great service

Long over due review but about 6 months ago our powder room toilet started leaking at the base into the laundry room. It was late in the day on Friday and I asked my friends if they had any preferable plumbers they would recommend. One suggested Award Plus as their friend had used them and were happy with the service. I did a quick search and read the great reviews so I phoned them. Alex promptly answered and said he would be able to come the following day at a scheduled time. The next day came and he was able to come earlier than planned which was great. The overall experience and workmanship was top notch. Alex explained what he was doing and answered all the questions we had. He even suggested changing out the toilet shutoff valve (which I wanted to do anyways).
Fast forward 5 month later, our tub/shower faucet handle developed a leak and at the same time we wanted to have our main toilet shutoff replaced. Again I called Award Plus and Alex responded quickly via text and followed up with a phone call to get more information. An appointment was scheduled the next day and Will showed up early to perform the tasks. As like Alex, Will is very knowledgeable and answered all of our questions. The work again was top notch.
These guys are great and both are very friendly. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone looking for plumbing work to be done.

Faucet Replacement

I would highly recommend Alex from Awardplus plumbing.
I found them to be very professional from my first contact with him until the time he finished the job.
Alex’s work was top quality, along with being very efficient and very courteous.

Alan from Oakville
Alan from Oakville

Leaky Sink

Very happy with job. Sent an e-mail late afternoon about a sink that had developed a leak. Said it wasn't urgent but Will was still at our door just after nine the next day. Explained what he did and the problem that caused the issue. Followed Covid protocols. Would happily use Award Plus again.

GerCon in Burlington
GerCon in Burlington
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Shower Faucet Leak Repair

I booked an appointment late night and I promptly received a response from Alex and a call the next morning to schedule an appointment by lunch time. Will arrived during the scheduled time, was pleasant and professional and gladly explained about the repair. He also went above and beyond to complete the repair even with the challenges he encountered while removing the old handle and cartridge. This is the second time I requested a plumbing service with Award Plus Plumbing and I am indeed very satisfied with both works. Thank you Will and Alex!

Ed (Etobicoke)
Ed (Etobicoke)

Blocked Kitchen Sink

I called 1st thing Mon morning and Alex answered promptly, was courteous and professional. His plumber (Will) arrived in the expected time frame, took apart my piping and resolved all my issues, and in addition made a couple of minor adjustments to a sink and and toilet in our upstairs bathrooms. Will was great to deal with, friendly, informative and efficient. I've been in the trades myself for almost 50 years, and I know what good work and service are. You'll get both here. I highly recommend these guys and believe you will as well once you've used them.

Amanda B from Scarborough
Amanda B from Scarborough

This is the one to call!

I called Award Plus Plumbing after seeing the positive reviews on Homestars, and I am so glad I did! Alex arrived very promptly, and quickly diagnosed where the leak was coming from. He knew exactly where to cut into the drywall to access the leaky pipe, and had it fixed so fast!
Alex took the time to put on those little booties to keep everything tidy, put down a drop cloth before working, and wore a mask throughout his visit. He is a true expert in his field, and I will definitely be calling him again if I have any plumbing issues in the future. On top of everything else he is so nice and friendly, explaining everything along the way.
Thanks Alex! You are awesome!

Private User in Oakville
Private User in Oakville

Responsive, Clear, Precise, the Best!

I called Alex and he responded within 25 minutes. Will was at my door the next morning at 9 am sharp (I stressed that it wasn't super urgent, but even then they were here bright and early). Alex was very clear and cordial on the phone. Highly responsive. Will is a thorough gentleman. He explained each aspect of the job to me, and even provided me some invaluable general plumbing for the rest of the home. It is VERY difficult to find plumbers who have BOTH client acument and technical proficiency, and Will has BOTH. Best plumbers we've used thus far, and we've used a lot. Highly recommended!!!!

Thank you Alex.

Cannot recommend enough. Knowledgeable and honest.

Please call Award Plus for your plumbing needs.

Called Alex a few weeks ago to install my dishwasher and replace a shower cartridge. Alex recommended I source my cartridge first and call him again, in order to save money on a return visit. Tell me which other plumber out there will recommend ways for YOU to save money?

Thank you Alex.

Not only honest, knowledgeable but friendly, and dedicated to ensuring a job well done.

HAUS in Toronto
HAUS in Toronto

Fixed the nasty odour coming from Waste Tank

I Called Alex he answered right away, he asked me to send pics of the issue and he tried to consult me over the phone so I can save money without having the step of him coming in. After seeing the pictures he realized my plumbing line is missing a Part to trap the odour. Something my previous plumber I called totally missed! after installing a new pump for me. I had a bad experience last time when I didn't do any research and called the first plumber on google. THis time around, After reading much reviews & researching different plumbers on Homestars I decided to call ALex first and on first call he answered right away. Alex came as soon as he could the next morning, was very thorough and clean when fixing the plumbing and install the odour trapping part. Thank you Alex you saved me a lot of stress and now I don't need to breath in that nasty smell again.

Im the type of guy that never writes any reviews, but after meeting Alex and seeing his exceptional service I was compelled to write one here. If you looking for a thorough, responsible, experienced, responsive plumber. Alex is your guy!