Award Plus Plumbing

Brampton ON L6T 2K5

Plumbing
Award Plus Plumbing

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 7 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 7 times

Reviews for Award Plus Plumbing

Henry
Henry

Replaced bathtub mixing valve cartridge and tub faucets

I called AwardPlus and spoke with Alex. He came to evaluate the problem (arriving early), provided me with a quotation and some advice. He was able to get the parts from his supplier and returned shortly to install a replacement mixing valve cartridge and 2 bathtub faucets that were malfunctioning. Alex was fast, efficient and very knowledgeable. I would highly recommend AwardPlus.

Thank you for the great review, we are trying hard to keep our customer happy providing an excellent service at a reasonable price.

Teresa from North York
Teresa from North York

Leaking Shower Faucets

We had 2 dripping shower faucets and called Award Plus Plumbing. Alex came the following day to do the repairs and clean up after completion. He was punctual, professional and knowledgeable. He also looked into other plumbing issues that we have and provided us with an explanation and suggested solutions. We are very happy with his service and his patience for answering our questions. We would highly recommend him to others.

Tanya from North York
Tanya from North York

Excellent Work and Friendly Service

I had two plumbing issues: 1) a toilet that was running on and 2) I needed access to the pipe leading to my humidifier which had been inadvertently sealed off during a basement reno. Alex gave me a 2 hour window and showed up promptly within the appointment time. He changed the flapper on the toilet. This toilet had been repaired by another plumber only 3 months ago but the part Alex used looks much more solid. He needed to cut into the drywall to access the humidifier pipe and then replace a section of the pipe with a new valve as it began leaking when turned on. He informed me of the extra cost before proceeding and kept me fully apprised of his scope of work. As I won't be using the humidifier until the Fall, I was happy to learn that he guarantees his work for a full year. I will use Award Plus again should I have future plumbing needs.

What could this company do to improve their services?
Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?

leabahler
leabahler

Toilet

Their work is great. Very friendly and works fast. I would recommend to anyone. Good work

Kathy
Kathy

Plumbing Repairs

I'm really glad I called Award Plus Plumbing for help with my dysfunctional faucets and showerhead. Alex was a great communicator, replying quickly to my initial call and throughout the process. I felt I had a clear understanding of the issues and the fixes that he recommended and implemented. He also was super-prompt, courteous, and gave helpful advice about how to avoid future problems. As a friend was visiting at the time, I actually recommended him to her then and there!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Washroom Plumbing

I called regarding a toilet repair, within 2 hours my toilet was fixed, and, at a competitive price. I was extremely satisfied with the professionalism, experience and the way it was repaired so quickly.

D. G.
D. G.

Leaking Bathroom Faucet

We had a bathroom faucet that developed a bad leak, which constantly dripped over night soaking the cabinet, floor & some ran through the floor to downstairs. I called a total of 6 plumbers: 3 I couldn't reach & left a message-haven't heard back to this day. 1 stated that the entire faucet & hoses would need to be replaced. Finally, I reached Alex at Award Plumbing. He was able to do the repair the same day. Alex was punctual, professional, courteous & knowledgeable. In addition to this, Alex is very clean with his work & wore covers over his shoes before entering our home. This is a very important point because I've had too many experiences of having to clean up added mess brought in by street shoes. Overall, I am very happy with Alex's workmanship & would highly recommend him for any of your plumbing needs.

dtoutloff
dtoutloff

Bathtub backed up

Both our main floor sinks and bathtub would not drain, called award plus plumbing and he arrived promptly. Very professional, double checked everything before leaving. Very happy with service and everything is draining properly now?

Thank you for the great review, we are working hard to keep our customer happy providing an excellent service at a reasonable price. Also all our work is guarantee

Sam
Sam

Clogged kitchen sink

I had a clogged kitchen sink. Found Alex on Home Stars, called him in the afternoon, he showed up a few hours later that evening. He brought his snake, put it through once, checked to make sure the blockage is gone, then did it again, checked it thoroughly, this time it was clog free. He showed so much compassion and described everything for us. I am delighted to know Alex and would definitely recommend him to anybody requiring a plumbing job.

Thank you Sam for the great review, we are working hard to keep our customer happy providing an excellent service at a reasonable price.

Audrey

Keep Clean.
Did a good job.
We are very happy.

More about Award Plus Plumbing

Award Plus Plumbing plumbers work very hard to bring exceptional customer service that guarantees your satisfaction - it’s our number one priority. You can depend on our professional plumbing technicians that will provide you with a right solution to solve any problems. We are dedicated to your satisfaction and get the job done right. Your safety comes first - we care about your safety, comfort and peace of mind.

When there is an emergency, you don’t want to deal with an unprofessional and unpleasant person when you call for help. And the last thing that you don’t need is to wait. We assure you the person that will greet you on the phone will take care of you and ensure you get our professional plumbing technician right away.

If you prefer to hire a professional plumber that can fix your problem and whose priority is respecting you and your home, then Award Plus Plumbing is the number 1 choice with over 25 years of experience.