Award Plus Plumbing

Reviews for Award Plus Plumbing

Vincent
Vincent

Basement plumbings

Alex called me quickly after I requested a quote. He explained different options for my plumbing needs. He kept me informed along the way and did a wonderful and meticulous job. Highly recommend!

Lorne from Mississauga
Lorne from Mississauga

Replacement laundry taps and kitchen faucet adjustment

Will was dispatched to undertake the contracted work which he did in a totally satisfactory and professional manner. He also hooked up the new hoses in readiness for the new washing machine set for delivery. I learned that the previous repairs and installation on this plumbing system had been done in a way that compromised the integrity of the copper tubing leaving it unstable. Will ensured that the setup was more solid than when he arrived. He also dealt with a loose kitchen faucet saving a a call to Moen for a cartridge replacement. We would definitely recommend this company and is on our call list for any future plumbing issues.

justin l.
justin l.

Replacement of sump pump systems

I hired Alex and his crew to replace the sump pump system in my basement. The builder of my home did not use the proper pipe so soil started to leak through the pipe and fill into the well. Alex and his crew excavated the floor to remove the old pipe and install a new container that was made for sump pumps, installed a new pump and also fixed the outdoor piping (which was not up to code from the original builder). His crew was on time and was very knowledgeable. He did not overcharge me for the pump or labour which was great. I am happy to have found a reliable and trustworthy plumber. I will call Award Plus Plumbing for all my future plumbing needs.

Lauren in Toronto
Lauren in Toronto

Water Leak

I called Alex bc a hose had broken outside and water was spraying everywhere. I sent him some pictures and he identified the problem right away. Alex helped me locate the shutoff valve outside so that water didn't have to be turned off in the whole house and suggested I just needed to buy a new hose. Stayed on the phone with me and walked through the solution and did not charge me anything. Very grateful.

Suzanne in Toronto
Suzanne in Toronto

Replaced faucet and repaired toilet

My 92 year old mother's ancient kitchen sink faucet broke yesterday. Will came before noon today, had the expertise required to work with pipes more than 70 years old. The new faucet was a challenge to install, looks and works great. Will also replaced a broken handle on a toilet in seconds. Besides being a highly skilled plumber, Will was an absolute pleasure. I received expert service with a smile, at a price that was more than fair. I'm impressed and grateful!

Thank you for your great review. We are working hard to keep our customers happy providing excellent service at reasonable price
Thank you for using Award Plus Plumbing
Alex

Jason
Jason

Two toilets and the kitchen sink

We had two toilets that needed repairing and a kitchen sink that was leaking at the strainer. Will fixed all three jobs, taking care to explain exactly what was wrong and what he was doing to repair them – and he also warned us about other issues that might come up with our toilets, as it turns out the flappers are a bit unusual. He was thorough, conscientious, and extremely friendly – and their rates are fair and transparent. Everyone wants a plumber who is as trustworthy as they are knowledgeable – and now we know who to call!

steve in Mississauga, Ontario CANADA
steve in Mississauga, Ontario CANADA

Water Main Repair, Kitchen Work, Bathroom work

Alex was phenomenal. His prices are fair. His work ethic is excellent. He performed a water main replacement at my townhouse which was a complex job to coordinate with the condo Corp and took 4 months to sort out. He provided advice, patiently waited, and coordinated with me when ready. He was prompt and dealt with the water main very quickly. He was covid conscious and always wore a mask and booties when coming into the house. He did such a good job I asked him for help with replacement of several other taps, adding a water connection for my fridge, and fixing bathroom issues. I still use Alex and I’ve found a plumber for life. Works well with text messages too which is awesome.

T.W.
T.W.

Burst Basement Pipe

Our previous plumber recapped the pipe to our furnace's humidifier and less than twenty-four hours later, the line unexpectedly burst when we flushed a toilet! We needed an emergency repair on the weekend and Award Plus was the only plumbing company (including our previous plumber) to respond to our call. Luckily, they were available the same day; had fair rates (especially considering the circumstances); and Will was a friendly, helpful, conscientious plumber. He explained the likely cause to us and presented our options in detail, including his recommendation, which was sound and has lasted these past eight months without a problem. We are so pleased to have a new plumber who is polite and personable, and in whose work we have full confidence. We would highly recommend Will and Award Plus Plumbing and Drains.

Rizwana .
Rizwana .

Leaky pipe for toilet

Alex came same day I called, and promptly fixed my leaky toilet issue. Alex was professional and friendly, and I would easily recommend him to friends for any future projects.

3 reviews Caledon, ON

The best in the industry

I have used award plus plumbing in the past and because of the incredible work that Alex does I called him again when the shower started leaking . As usual Alex answers text immediately and sets up an appointment extremely fast . His very knowledgeable and goes above and beyond . I highly recommend this plumbing company.

More about Award Plus Plumbing

Award Plus Plumbing plumbers work very hard to bring exceptional customer service that guarantees your satisfaction - it’s our number one priority. You can depend on our professional plumbing technicians that will provide you with a right solution to solve any problems. We are dedicated to your satisfaction and get the job done right. Your safety comes first - we care about your safety, comfort and peace of mind.

When there is an emergency, you don’t want to deal with an unprofessional and unpleasant person when you call for help. And the last thing that you don’t need is to wait. We assure you the person that will greet you on the phone will take care of you and ensure you get our professional plumbing technician right away.

If you prefer to hire a professional plumber that can fix your problem and whose priority is respecting you and your home, then Award Plus Plumbing is the number 1 choice with over 25 years of experience.