Sign Roofing Inc

190 Silver Star Blvd Unit 1-4 Toronto ON M1V 0E5
Sign Roofing Inc

Reviews for Sign Roofing Inc

knowledgeable

Sign Roofing Inc is incredible! Yong was very professional and knowledgeable. There was great communication and Yong was able to resolve our roof issue in no time. Overall, the service and attention was exceptional. Thank you Sign Roofing Inc!

Great service

I finally decided to replace my roof after a few leaks, I was blessed to have found Sign Roofing Inc for the project. Yong and Nathan were very pleasant to work with. My roof looks great and the price does not compare with all the work they did. I definitely recommend them for your next roof project.

Reasonable price

We had Yong come out and give us a quote - but due to other circumstances we ended up going with another company. However, they were extremely pleasant to work with during the bidding process! Clear communicators and a very reasonable price. I would for sure recommend them to anyone!

Quick fast and efficient service

Quick fast and efficient service. Would recommend to anybody who has roofing needs. Three days then they're done. Just in time before the raining season.

Amily in Toronto
Amily in Toronto

Roofing repair

We knew Yong last year for outdoor basement waterproofing . We are really like his customer service. He mentions their company also do roofing. Then, I called him again to take a look at the roof. He used a drone to show me where the damage is. After repair, the roofing looks great! The price is also pretty fair. Highly recommend Yong to everyone. I learn a lot from him. Thank you Yong for your many advises.

Very reasonable price

This company is legit. Yong was friendly, punctual, and reliable. My roofing job was completed from beginning to end in just one week. They coordinated inspections and work efficiently. I am very pleased with my new roof and the time it took to complete it. Thank you.

Roofing project

I got a referral from a friend who lives in my neighborhood and he highly recommended Yong. So I give him a call to look at my older roof. I seen some coatings on some roofs that looked great so I ask Yong to look at my roof. He told me that my roof was not in bad shape but agreed it needed a coating to extend the life. So he gave me a bid to fix all the roof problem areas and coat my shingles. Am very happy with his work he was fast and clean. Highly recommend Sign Roofing Inc!!

Roofing replacement

Yong is excellent, prompt and courteous. He made me feel comfortable with the decisions. Cleaned everything up and was eager to assist with his workers in the process. I would recommend this company to anyone looking to do a new roof. Thank you Yong for your expertise !!!!! Highly recommend Sign Roofing Inc

linda
linda

Very happy about my new roof

Jay was very professional in handling the replacement of my roof. He was friendly and answered all our questions. The team was efficient with the job. We were satisfied with his service.

Kevin in Oakville
Kevin in Oakville

Roof shingle replacement

Sign roofing replaced my house roof shingle last summer, Mr. Gao is very patient, and provided detailed suggestion and explanation. The work is done in one day with good quality. When I mention need some extra help, he and the team did it quickly without hesitate. One year past, no any issue on my roof, I just need seal a small hole caused by loosing motar under eaves, I asked Mr. Gao if he can help, even both of us know it has nothing to do with their last year's work, he still came to house and fix it for me in just a few days. I really appreciate the service and help from Mr. Gao and Sign roofing Inc. Highly recommend!

More about Sign Roofing Inc

At Sign Roofing Inc. , we specialize in residential and commercial roof installation, repairs and maintenance. We offer quality shingles that warranties range from 35 years to lifetime. Quality Roofing at a reasonable rate. Sign roofing Inc. is a residential and commercial roofing company located in Scarborough, ON. We have ...
Looking for Roofing pros in Vaughan?