Sign Roofing Inc

190 Silver Star Blvd Unit 1-4 Toronto ON M1V 0E5
Sign Roofing Inc

Reviews for Sign Roofing Inc

Very honest

I needed to have my roof assessed and consulted Sign Roofing Inc. The Yong came out to view my roof and was very honest and straight forward when explaining the current condition and remaining lifespan on it. The proposal was very easy to understand and follow. Yong was always prompt and available to answer my emails. I decided to wait on doing a total roof replacement in part due to the companies honesty and I really appreciate the transparency provided during this whole process. Amazing customer service and I am looking forward to working with them in the future.

very professional

I got three bids from local roofers that were doing my neighbors roofs. Somehow Instagram was sending me bumble roofing ads. I decided to give them a try and they were cheaper than the three other beds I received. They were easy to work with and very professional. They did the job in a timely and professional manner. I couldn't be happier.

AMAZING

Awesome work all around by Sign Roofing Inc! Yong and the whole team were terrific to deal with and i very much appreciated getting scheduled in a bit earlier than was expected as well. Thank you, guys!

Great job

Great job! We appreciate the work you did and how you did it. Yong and his team were a pleasure to work with. Special thank you to guy who always took my call and answered any questions I had. I will be glad to be a positive reference!

Louis in New Waterford
Louis in New Waterford

Very professional

Very glad we decided to go with Sign Roofing Inc. What got me was that they are very transparent and very professional. Yes there was some hiccups, but they were cleared in a very timely manner and the work was done very quick. The project managers on the field and in there office explained everything with clarity. But overall the roof and the gutters look amazing. Thank you to all that were involved and I wish Sign Roofing Inc further success.

knowledgeable

Sign Roofing Inc is incredible! Yong was very professional and knowledgeable. There was great communication and Yong was able to resolve our roof issue in no time. Overall, the service and attention was exceptional. Thank you Sign Roofing Inc!

Great service

I finally decided to replace my roof after a few leaks, I was blessed to have found Sign Roofing Inc for the project. Yong and Nathan were very pleasant to work with. My roof looks great and the price does not compare with all the work they did. I definitely recommend them for your next roof project.

Reasonable price

We had Yong come out and give us a quote - but due to other circumstances we ended up going with another company. However, they were extremely pleasant to work with during the bidding process! Clear communicators and a very reasonable price. I would for sure recommend them to anyone!

Quick fast and efficient service

Quick fast and efficient service. Would recommend to anybody who has roofing needs. Three days then they're done. Just in time before the raining season.

Amily in Toronto
Amily in Toronto

Roofing repair

We knew Yong last year for outdoor basement waterproofing . We are really like his customer service. He mentions their company also do roofing. Then, I called him again to take a look at the roof. He used a drone to show me where the damage is. After repair, the roofing looks great! The price is also pretty fair. Highly recommend Yong to everyone. I learn a lot from him. Thank you Yong for your many advises.

More about Sign Roofing Inc

At Sign Roofing Inc. , we specialize in residential and commercial roof installation, repairs and maintenance. We offer quality shingles that warranties range from 35 years to lifetime. Quality Roofing at a reasonable rate. Sign roofing Inc. is a residential and commercial roofing company located in Scarborough, ON. We have ...
Looking for Roofing pros in Vaughan?