Sign Roofing Inc

Reviews for Sign Roofing Inc

Rajan in Brampton
Rajan in Brampton

Roof Installation

Sign Roofing did an amazing job replacing our roof, Yong is an amazing kind gentleman, who kept everyone on track, made sure everything went smoothly. He kept no hidden costs and explained everything to us with great precision which made us feel very confident and safe during this pandemic. We would definitely recommend Yong to our friends looking to get their roofing replaced.

Hello.

Thank you for your review. Please feel free to contact Yong if you need any help.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

ROOFING REPLACEMENT

Very satisfied with new roof. The SIGN Roofing Team was very efficient & did an excellent job. William Wang is a super sales rep and good to deal with. Competitive price & good quality of work. Give them an opportunity if you need a roof replaced.

Thank you for your review.
Please feel free to contact William if you need any help.
Or you can contact me if you need more info.

0 reviews Guelph, ON

Roof

Great job by Jay Gao and team. Great installation and service. Highly recommend this team
IR

Thank you for your review. Please feel free to let Jay know if you need anything. Or you can contact me at signroofing@gmail.com.

Mandy in Thornhill
Mandy in Thornhill

Roof - shingles

My house roof was leaked after heavy rain. My son referred me to Yong as he used his services last year. I was pleased with the services. They were on time and finished on time. They were able to turn this around on quick service.

What gives me a piece of mind there is a 12 year warranty!

Thank you for your review Mandy. Feel free to contact Yong if you need his assist.

JP in Oakville
JP in Oakville

Roofing for house - Yong

Our roof leaked and is old. When contacting Yong based on a referral from a relative, he answered the message promptly. Provided a reasonable quote and delivered on time the full job. Great Job - thank-you!

Hello ,Thank you for your review.
please let Yong know if you need anything.
You can also reach me at signroofing@gmail.com

Bronte Creek Subdivision in Oakville
Bronte Creek Subdivision in Oakville

Quick, Clean and Reasonably Priced

They were in our neighbourhood doing two of our neighbours houses so I could see the work being done (quality) and the workers (efficient and clean). William was transparent with the pricing, he shared what the neighbours paid and explained how and why the prices can differ. I signed the contract and within a couple weeks - they were back to do my 3000 sq ft roof. They started at around 8am and were done by 6pm. They spent the time to clean up really well and left my house the way the found it. My roof looks amazing now.

Thank you for your time doing the review.
We will do our best to meet customer's expectation.

Please let William know if you need more information, or you can also email me at signroofing @gmail.com.

Sign roofing inc

Claudia in Toronto
Claudia in Toronto

Roofing job

Yung was very kind and respectful and he was very professional as a salesman and worker. I appreciated his honesty and work ethic. I would highly recommend Sign Roofing to my friends and family.

Thank you for your review Claudia.
Please contact me if there's anything I can help.

Signroofing.ca

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

roofing

Yong was a very nice person who patiently answered all my questions and addressed all my concerns. He made sure the project started on time and finished in a timely manner. I am very satisfied with the level of service he provided. He is the reason why I gave the 10 star rating.

Thank you for your business and your review.

Please feel free to contact us at signroofing.ca

Roofing replacment

Great company, great job, best communication with representative Yong. Thank you very much your service.

Thank you for your 10 stars review, feel free to let us know if there is anything we can help at signroofing@gmail.com.

Sign roofing inc.

Productand service

Reasonable price; friendly workers; nice services; excellent work; precise measurements on roofing; provid practical suggestions on choosing the materials; responsible attitudes; and inform knowledge of how roof repairment is done properly.

Hello Yong and his team will be back and double check again,thank you.

More about Sign Roofing Inc

At Sign Roofing Inc. , we specialize in residential and commercial roof installation, repairs and maintenance. We offer quality shingles that warranties range from 35 years to lifetime. Quality Roofing at a reasonable rate. Sign roofing Inc. is a residential and commercial roofing company located in Scarborough, ON. We have ...
Looking for Roofing pros in Vaughan?