Elite Pro Services

Reviews for Elite Pro Services

Samuel in Toronto
Samuel in Toronto

Cleaning Gutter

We moved in recently and according to the house inspection report we need to clean the gutter. We hired Eric to clean it for us. Eric is honest to us that our gutter did not cleaning, whoever told us that was trying to earn some quick money. He told us there is no need for cleaning for another 2-3 years after this, compared to some professionals who would try to trick you into doing more often than required. He has done an excellent job and the price for the job is fair and reasonable. He also responds to messages quickly.

Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?

Thank you Samuel. Our Goal at Elite Pro Services is to advice our clients when they Do or DON'T need a service to be done. We understand that honesty will lead to a long-term relationship which is what we strive for.

Albert
Albert

Window Cleaning

Cleaned outside windows and inside, very thorough, did the job properly, will call again. Very professional

Thank you very much, I appreciate your feedback, booked for the spring!!

Maggie
Maggie

Window cleaning

The team cleaned my windows after a major renovation and did an excellent job. Even cleaning part of my eaves where they noticed a back up.

Thank you Maggie for taking the time to share your experience with Elite Pro Services.

FilipZ
FilipZ

Eavestrough Cleaning

Erick did a great job. He was prompt, hard working, and very professional. He showed us before and after photos of our eaves, and offered to follow up in the fall to ensure they remain clean. I would very much recommend him to anybody looking for a similar service.

Many thanks Filip. I very much appreciate your feedback.

hailregan72
hailregan72

Cleaning of aluminum siding

Excellent job by erick chavez , elite pro services. Highly recommend Erick. Accidentally saw him doing my neighbors windows.. So I asked him do you clean aluminum siding. He does. Great

Thank you for your kind review. As requested we have you booked for this fall. looking forward for it.

Gisella
Gisella
2 reviews Halton Hills, ON

Window and eavestrough cleaning

Erick provided cleaning of my windows as well as eavestroughs. He was very professional and reliable. Cleaned all the eavestroughs by hand. I will definitely be using him again. Thank you for the fantastic work!!!
Gisella, Georgetown

Thank you for your business and feedback Gisella. I will be more than happy to continue working with you.

Sidra
Sidra

Window cleaning

Amazing job on a big house with a lot of windows!! On time, on budget, professional and does great work. Can't ask for more.

Thank you very much Sidra.
We appreciate your business. and look forward to continue assisting you with all the window and Eavestrough cleaning needs.

Jill  in Toronto
Jill in Toronto

Eaves cleaning and repair

Erick was excellent at cleaning and repairing the eavestroughs of our house. They were badly in need if attention and he did a thorough job. I appreciated that he was quick to respond to my request, provided a quote upfront without seeing the place and was on time to do the job. He was very honest when he accidentally over charged me by $5 on the invoice and asked me to not pay that extra. An honest and hardworking guy.

Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?

Thank you so much Jill for taking the time to share your experience with me.
I am sorry for the $5 overcharge but at the same time i will always be honest with my costumers, building trust and good relationship is the GOAL for ELITE PRO SERVICES.

Private User reviews , ON

Window Cleaning

Eric did an amazing job cleaning the windows.

He gave a very prompt, affordable quote compared to others and was courteous and professional throughout our communication.

Before hiring a window cleaner, make sure to contact Eric and see if he's available.

Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?

Thank you. Your kind words are much appreciated.
At Elite Pro Services we work hard to maintain our affordable rates together with a superb quality of work.
we appreciate your business.

moses
moses

Evestrough maintenance

Eric is a true professional. Careful, sincere and diligent. He came to clean our evestrough and tap in some nails that popped out. He kindly added some caulking to the seams/corners of the evestrough. His work was done carefully.

I like the fact he cleaned the eves manually and with such care.

After putting the caulking it rained quite heavy. After calling, Eric responded and came back a couple of days later to reapply/ refix. He removed the old caulking and debris. His quality and positive attitude was much appreciated.

He answered all my queries respectfully.

The neighbours noticed him and have asked for his contact number. That is such a compliment. You are in good hands with Eric.

Thank you very much for the compliments.
I am very happy that you took the time to share this great review.
It means a lot to us as a company to hear that our costumers are 100% satisfied and that's exactly what we work for day by day.

More about Elite Pro Services

Elite Pro Services offers professional window cleaning services to The Greater Toronto Area (GTA) . We are committed to the environment and provide exceptional service at a competitive price.

We are not a conventional company. We truly care about our customers, our well-trained personnel and window cleaning specialists. We combine traditional and new methods of window cleaning to ensure your total satisfaction.

We are competitively priced because you deal directly with us and eliminate the overhead expenses of third parties.

Our Guarantee!

If you're not satisfied, we're not satisfied. Our main priority here at Elite Pro Services is your happiness which means we stand by our service 100% no matter what, no questions asked, no ifs, no ands, no buts. If you have a problem we will solve it, whatever it takes. We are here for you.

HAPPINESS GUATANTEE!

Contact Elite Pro Services today to see how we can better service your window cleaning needs and add value to your asset.

Window & Gutter Cleaning
Residential Window Cleaning Commercial Window Cleaning Industrial Window Cleaning High Rise Window Cleaning Pressure Washing Services Solar Panel Cleaning The details and finish make the difference between our remarkable residential window cleaning service and others. We treat your windows as if they were our own. -- Commercial Windows Cleaning We provide a full range of commercial window cleaning services in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA) for local businesses, warehouses, interior office partitions, hotels, private clubs and more. -- Eavestrough Cleaning We offer excellent rates for our eaves troughs cleaning. We advise having eaves troughs cleaned and cleared once a year to avoid build-up of leaves, moss and dirt. --- Professional Pressure Washing Services Our High Pressure Washers / Pressure Cleaners & Equipment have been put together with specified components that suit Canadian Conditions.
Commercial, Residential Window Cleaning, Eavestrough Cleaning and Pressure Washing services.
2016
Credit Card, Cheque, E-transfer
- Bosun's chair certificate - Suspended Access equipment - Working at heights - Skyjack - Boom lift
$300