Kingstone Group

Landscape Contractors & Designers
Toronto ON M1T 2K8

HomeStars  >  Fences & Gates in Richmond Hill  >  Kingstone Group  >  New Deck, patio, curbing for garden bed with new step, landing and fence post repair.
F from Pickering
F from Pickering
7 reviews Pickering, ON

I found Kingstone Landscaping on Homestars and was impressed with the excellent reviews on their work. I scheduled a consultation with Scott and Jerry who are business partners to survey the work i needed. I could tell how experienced they are and quickly made excellent recommendations. They provided a reasonable quote for the work.

I was sooo impressed by the extremely hard working team! They worked full days to complete the work. They left the worksite clean every day. This is a top notch team that works very well together with the co-ordination of Jerry who was simply amazing and able to address any concerns in a very calm, friendly and professional manner. Scott also made sure to visit to survey the work...amazing team along with Ariz. Apparently 3 of them are business partners.

I will not hesitate to recommend them for your landscaping needs. What impressed me is also their level of honesty and integrity. You can see they want to provide the best solution and value for the customer!

Will upload photos soon. I now have a wonderful deck and patio to enjoy!

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience. We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. We are look forward to working with you again in the future!