Svd Restoration

InstagramFacebook
Foundations
Svd Restoration

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 4 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 4 times

Reviews for Svd Restoration

Garage floor: replace garage floor

Excellent workmanship - no shortcuts taken.
Very competitive price.
Easy to deal with.
Started and finished on time.
Five STARS.

Thank your very much for great review,thanks Peter and Vasyl

Hseate in Mississauga
Hseate in Mississauga

Clogged Sink

Very pleased with the process right from initial contact and research, as I compared my options, to selecting, scheduling, and receiving the service. I'm a landlord and needed to send a plumber to my tenant. I wasn't even there the process with smooth. They were so knowledgeable, able to visualize my problem give me an estimate, and in the end were completely accurate.thank you Svd Restoration!

cresay in Thornhill
cresay in Thornhill

Basement Waterproofing

I had a wet basement so I looked her for the top waterproofing companies in toronto.Svd Restoration was by far the most responsive and professional. They gave me a competitive waterproofing estimate compared to others. Vasyl took care of my project and was in and out cleanly as promised. Thanks!

Thank your very much for great review.

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Stamped Concrete, Concrete Floors and Walls

Petro Symoniv and Vasyl Bryk are extremely efficient. Their customer service skills are excellent and their prices are fair. What more can you ask for?

Thank your very much for great review for SVD RESTORATION

Drwaay in Toronto
Drwaay in Toronto

Basement Underpinning

Svd Restoration just completed underpinning on our 1980's home and they did an excellent job. The service was professional, quick, and of great quality. The Vasyl was responsive to any questions and they worked extremely efficiently. Vasyl were excellent on the management side of things, and answered all of my annoying questions. The cost was very competitive compared to other quotes I received.

Thank your very much for great review,best regards Peter and Vasyl

Daynoe in Toronto
Daynoe in Toronto

Foundation Repair

Vasyl did a great job with repairing the Svd Restoration we found in our new home. Communication was excellent as he guided me throughout the entire process. He initially quoted me a price in the fall but the weather got too cold to perform the job and we had to delay it until the spring. He honoured the price without even having to ask, despite rising costs of inflation. Would happily recommend Vasyl and his team.

Daynoe thanks for great review best regards Peter and Vasyl

Bstsino in Toronto
Bstsino in Toronto

Waterproofing Basement

We are very satisfied with the quality of work they did in fixing Svd Restoration Professional, punctual, courteous, and thorough. Quality of work is flawless. Would 100% recommend to anyone in need of any sort of waterproofing or masonry repair. Thanks Vasyl again! very afordable!

Thanks body

Adam
Adam

New concrete steps

I needed some crumbling stone steps replaced and decided to go with concrete. Peter and his team were great to work with. Unlike other contractors I've worked with they left the site clean which was much appreciated.

The new steps look great, thanks!

Thanks Adam

Hsysia in Toronto
Hsysia in Toronto

Concrete Pad

We had a concrete pad installed in our backyard and the job was completed in a timely manner. Vasyl came by to see our property and then provided us with a detailed reasonable quote. He was very professional and happy to answer any of our questions. Afterwards the area was cleaned up amazingly well. I highly recommend Svd Restoration for any of your concrete needs. Our concrete pad looks great.

Thanks for great review!!!

More about Svd Restoration

SVD RESTORATION IS OFFERING ALL TYPES OF CONCRETE WORK!!!!! INCLUDING-CHIPPING,SANDBLASTING,FORMING,CONCRETE FINISHER,PATCHING,POWER WASHING,PAINTING,EPOXY SYSTEMS,SIDEWALKS,CURBS,PATIO, BASEMENTS - CONCRETE FOUNDATION CRACK REPAIRS,GARAGE UNDERGROUND,AND BALKONY RESTORATION,BRICK REPAIR,CAULKING,ETC. WARRANTY-3 YEARS.
QUALITY WORK AT AFFORDABLE PRICES.
12+YEARS EXPERIENCE,CLEAN WORK. FREE ESTIMATES
SVD.RESTORATION@GMAIL.COM
647-667-7771 PETER SYMONIV.
Serving the GTA and Southern Ontario.