Toronto Roof Repairs

Reviews for Toronto Roof Repairs

Paul from East York
Paul from East York

Bathroom Vent

Our bathroom vent was not functioning properly. Joey went into the attic and determined that it was not venting out from the roof properly. He installed a new pipe and vented it through the roof. Very nice guy and very quick work at reasonable price.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, it's highly appreciated

Rita
Rita

Roof installation

Cant recommend these guys enough! On top of the quality of their work, their integrity and friendliness is incredible. Will definitely be returning to them with future needs.

Thank you Rita! We are really glad that you are happy with the results of our services

Marcella
Marcella

Roof installation

Highly recommend Toronto roof repairs Inc. We had a great experience working with them from beginning to end. They have a great team and they did a quality job. Highly recommended

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review regarding your roof installation
it's highly appreciated!

Anna
Anna

Complete Roof Reshingle

I had contacted many roofing companies last year in regards to re-roofing my roof and came across Toronto Roof Repairs Inc. Joey came by to give me a quote and was the only estimator to run up my roof before I could have my car on the road. He took pics of my roof and was honest to let me know that I could wait until this year to re-roof. He was friendly, knowledgeable, didn't try to sell me any specific brand and answered all my questions. Contacted them a few days ago and spoke with Vanessa who was friendly and dedicated to what I wanted and worked hard at doing so, got me the shingle I really wanted while the other companies could not get me this and was trying to sell me their preferences. I am so happy that I went with this company. When I met Leon (Owner), he seems business like but once you spend a few minutes talking to him you know you'll be in good hands for he is a Sweetheart to talk to and deal with. I was a bit concern about the shingle color I selected but he reassured me that it was a good choice and not to worry. He was caring enough to pull out two shingles to show me upon arrival before installation. Leon sent me Marcello and his team to install my roof and all I have to say is that I was blown away! If any one is lucky enough to get Marcello and his young team don't under estimate how hard working and skilled they are. My property was covered with tarps, my windows and neighbor's were covered with plywood sheets while working and property was cleaned daily before leaving. Marcello/Team was very easy to communicate with as well as friendly took lots of care/time installing my underlayment/shingles etc. I would like to say that Marcello / Team took pride in their work and I would not hesitate to recommend or use them in the future.

Finally, a special thanks to Leon, Joey, Vanessa and Marcello and his Team for their dedication and hard work in making the job as stress free as possible and doing the job right. They are ranked # 1 in my book.

Wishing Leon and his team all the Best for the Future!
Thanks a million!

Thank you such much for such kind words Anna! We put so much passion and dedication on what we do, and we are really glad that we were able to transmit that through our service.
We are really glad to have you as a customer, it's been such a delight through all the process. If you ever need us again please don't doubt to give us a call!
Vanessa S.
Project coordinator

Jesame
Jesame

Roof replacement

I would like to thank you for the excellent job your crew did on the re-roofing of my home. I appreciate the professional job that was accomplished as well as the time you spent in coming out to explain the questions that I had. I will certainly recommend your firm to anyone who is looking for a company to do a roofing job.

Thank you so much with your kind words Jesame! We are really glad that we were able to meet your expectations regarding your roof replacement !

Eunice in Toronto
Eunice in Toronto

Shingles replacement

After the wind storm that blew off shingles in my area couple weeks ago, I found a shingle at my house and thought I had a missing shingle. Joey came out at the set appointment time and came to inspect my roof. He would have told me that I have missing shingle and went ahead with the job but he is honest to me and mentioned that the shingles that came off is actually from my neighbor and also provided me some advice on how long my roof can last and cost savings and efficient roof I should have. Overall, I am satisfied with the service Joey provides. Joey seems very knowledgeable and know what he is talking about. I would certainly consider using this company in my future roof works.

Thank you for your kind words Eunice, I will make sure to let Joey know to keep up with the good work
Have a wonderful day!

Lori
Lori

SHINGLES REPLACED AND NEW SHED ROOF

We required shingles to be replaced on the roof of our house along with some flashing around the chimney, and the entire roof on our backyard shed needed to be reshingled. We reached out to Toronto Roof Repairs based on their HomeStars reviews and 9.9/10 rating from their previous customers. Our initial phone call to the company was answered by Vanessa from the office, and we had the pleasure of working with her as a coordinator throughout this process. Within a week, Leon arrived as scheduled to prepare our quote. He was professional and completed a thorough inspection of our house roof, chimney and backyard shed. He brought to our attention that the roof on our shed was actually rotting underneath the existing shingles, and he strongly recommended it should be replaced prior to reshingling. He did not pressure us but instead offered to prepare a quote that included the cost of a new shed roof and a quote without the shed roof replaced. Within 24 hours we received our detailed quotes via email, and we decided it would be prudent to have the shed roof replaced at this time as recommended. We accepted the quote and it was Stan and Vitale who arrived about a week later to do the repairs. They were extremely hardworking and completed all the work, including a remarkable clean-up of the yard, in less than a day. We were also impressed with the quality of their work, particularly on the backyard shed. An invoice arrived by email the following day, which was exactly as quoted and included pictures of the work completed. We also appreciated the convenience of being able to pay via e-transfer. We found it to be a very smooth process from start to finish with Toronto Roof Repairs and we highly recommend them based on our experience.

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us Lori!
It brings us so much joy to know that you are happy we the service we provided, if you ever need us again please don't hesitate !

Angelline
Angelline

Strong winds had brown of some shingles from the roof

I had a good experience coordinating the appointment with Vanessa who kept me up to date until the day before the appointment. She is very professional.

Leon came to my house to give me a price quote. He was professional and explained everything before and after the job using pictures. He also gave me some recommendations

Thank you for such kind words Angelline, we appreciate you took the time to leave us a review for us
Have a great day !

Vanessa S.
Office administrative & Project coordinator

Eugene in Toronto
Eugene in Toronto

Quality roof repair + gutter cleaning, quick turnaround, great value.

Our roof had some animal damage in a couple of spots, and the gutters were in a dire need of cleaning. Toronto Roof Repairs came through with the best quote, so we went ahead and hired them. They did a fantastic job with a quick turnaround, offered helpful advice on keeping our roof in good condition, and generally went above and beyond in the level and quality of service. I couldn't be happier, and will certainly hire them again in the future.

Thank you for such an amazing review Eugene! we are happy to help!

Katerini in Toronto
Katerini in Toronto

Repair and replacement for water damage

I am thankful to Leon and to his responsive and attentive staff, including Vanessa, for rebuilding my rotting roof.

For years I suffered roof leaks and water damage caused by incorrect installation by metal roofing company Classic Products. A large portion of my roof boards rotted, and my ceiling plaster crumbled. Classic repairs were costly and service very difficult to obtain. Finally, Classic Products ignored me completely and said, "it was no longer serving the Toronto area."

It was good fortune that I called Toronto Roof Repairs. Leon listened to me and suggested an appropriate repair solution. As mine was a water damage issue, he scheduled repair ASAP. Work was conducted in a highly efficient manner, and thoroughly. Even for a recent minor concern, this company has not let me down.

Hi! Thank you for such a nice review regarding your roof repair
We highly value our customers and our main priority is to make sure they are satisfied with our service from the beginning to the end
If you ever need us again we'll be more than happy to help
Have a great day!

Vanessa.S
Office Manager & Project Coordinator

More about Toronto Roof Repairs

Many years of experience serving the Greater Toronto Region

Located in Mississauga, Toronto Roof Repairs Inc Proudly provides professional roofing services all around the Greater Toronto Areas.

We can stop leaks and repair your roof as fast as possible with an uncompromised level of quality.

Only quality roof work services:

Shingle Roof Repair and replacement

Flat Roof Work

Skylight Repair and Replacement

Roof Air Vents installation

Roof Exhaust Vent installation

Contact our roofing experts today by direct phone call or book online estimates on our website and on-site consultation for roof repairs or replacement and everything in between.

5 More Reasons To Work With Us

Keeping our clients informed from start to finish.

Highly competitive prices in today’s market.

Service labor warranty on a written invoice

Fully licensed and insured

Emergency roof repairs and winter work

Contact us for a Quote

We ready to answer all your questions

Call Us Directly (416)247-2769
Our consultants are dedicated to providing you with the best advice

Send us a Text / SMS: (416)247-2769
Text us directly from your mobile, you can send us photos of the damages

Email us: info@torontoroofrepairs.ca
Need more information about any of our Roofing services or pricing

Book Online: www.torontoroofrepairs.ca/contact