Toronto Roof Repairs

Reviews for Toronto Roof Repairs

Paul in Etobicoke
Paul in Etobicoke

Roof repair

After a wind storm blew several shingles off of our roof I called Toronto roof repair on a Thursday and sent them a picture of the roof. I received a quote and the next morning a representative arrived inspected the roof, confirmed the damage and the quote. He fixed the roof and in less then an hour was done. The shingles were a match but newer. It was a efficient and professional job.

Thank you for taking the time and leave a review Paul.
We are really glad we were able to fix your roof efficiently on a timely manner

Ebrahim in Ottawa
Ebrahim in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Roof repair

I did roof repair with them.
Professional, polite, on time, reasonable cost, honest
I liked their services.

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a nice review
we are glad our team was able to meet your expectations regarding your roof repair

keepItNeat
keepItNeat

Roof Repair - Great Service

In summary, Toronto Roof Repairs provided excellent service and I am very pleased with the results.

I found Toronto Roof Repairs online initially to get a quote for a roof repair job from the recent windstorm in my area. Initial engagement and communications throughout the inquiry process were excellent, and I was able to retrieve the key information I needed before I made the decision to pick this company to perform the roof repair job. Fortunately for me, I was able to get a quick appointment with the contractor to come over to perform the work the following day.

The contractor was able to come to make the repairs when the entire day was snowing, which was not expected from the initial weather forecast but this company took the initiative to come assess and whether they can get the job done right away. The contractor was able to assess the damage quickly and confirm the final quote after brushing off the snow from the area that requires the repair. After agreement to proceed, they made the repairs quickly and provided a smooth payment process to complete the entire transaction. This entire business transaction took less than 24 hours.

Again, a fantastic job well done by Vanessa, Stan and crew. Thank you.

Thank you for such amazing review, and mentioning Stan and Vanessa, you are right, they always go above and beyond to make sure the customers are happy.
We'll make sure to share your praises with them! Cheers!

VanessaShirley in Milton
VanessaShirley in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Roof repair . Missing shingles

The whole process start to finish was absolutely delightful.
I had some missing shingles that lead to a leak, I was quite desperate because I never had to deal with anything like this since we were first time home owners .
After calling several companies, Toronto Roof repairs was the only one that got back me.
The communication was fantastic, they were really accommodating and understanding.
The same day I had Joey coming by, and not only checked the source of the leak, but he also went above and beyond and checked the whole roof to see if there was any other area of concern.
He explained the whole thing to us, detail by detail, making sure we understood the whole process.
On the next day, we had Stan coming to proceed with the repair, who took his time and made sure that we were happy with the results before he left.
I cannot even express how happy we are!
Without a doubt if I ever need a roof repair again ,Toronto roof repairs will be the only one I call! Thank you guys!

Thank you so much for such an amazing review!
We are really glad you guys are happy with the results of your roof repair
And definitely will me more than happy to help you in the future!

tracywj_wong in ERIN
tracywj_wong in ERIN

Roof inspection

Joey did a good job inspecting our roof this weekend, he was very patient and knowledgeable, answered all my questions and concerns. He did a minor fix free of charge, we really appreciate it. Will definitely recommend to everyone who need roof service

thank you so much for your kind review regarding your roof inspection
You are right, Joey always goes above and beyond to make sure our customers are happy
Let us know if you even need us in the future, we will be happy to help!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Leak fixed

I had a leak into my house from around a bathroom vent in December. Joey came out to take a look. He clearly explained what and where the problem was then fixed it quickly.
Last night we had torrential rain, and NO LEAK!
Wonderful!! Thank you for taking care of this.

thank you so much for your great review! Always happy to help!

Claire Genie
Claire Genie

Roof repair

Glad I found someone as reliable as Joey from Toronto Roof Repairs to help me with the work i needed done on my roof. I am very happy with my roof repairs and glad I hired Joey and the company to help me with my needs.

Thank you so much for such kind words !

Dickinson Hilton
Dickinson Hilton

Roof replacement

Excellent roofing service and price. I live nearby the office and Joey came to my house and gave a very competitive estimate. A complete tear off and re-shingle was completed in a day a couple of weeks ago. I am very happy with the work and the price. I wouldn't hesitate calling again.

Thank you so much for such a nice review!
We are happy to help!

Winston Suzan
Winston Suzan
0 reviews Dolbeau Mistassini,

Solar vents installations

I needed a complete replacement of all the air vents on my shingle roof. I was looking to upgrade to solar ventilation products by canada go green and wanted an experienced roofing installer. Joey from toronto roof repairs came and give me a great price for all the vent replacement on my roof, all the work was completed within my schechule and I am satesfied!

Thank you so much Suzan, we are really
glad that We'd met your expectations and that you are satisfied with the service provided .
We'll be more than happy to help if you ever need us in the future! 🙂

Clarence Patrick
Clarence Patrick
0 reviews Longueuil,

Roof installation

Pricey but good, showed up on-time and completed the job within the timeframe, also, were really easy to work with! good clean up and pleasant to deal with. I would use Toronto Roof Repairs again in the future and I would refer to friends.

Thank you so much for such a nice review
We are really glad that you feel that way and we'll be happy to help you anytime in the future!

More about Toronto Roof Repairs

Many years of experience serving the Greater Toronto Region

Located in Mississauga, Toronto Roof Repairs Inc Proudly provides professional roofing services all around the Greater Toronto Areas.

We can stop leaks and repair your roof as fast as possible with an uncompromised level of quality.

Only quality roof work services:

Shingle Roof Repair and replacement

Flat Roof Work

Skylight Repair and Replacement

Roof Air Vents installation

Roof Exhaust Vent installation

Contact our roofing experts today by direct phone call or book online estimates on our website and on-site consultation for roof repairs or replacement and everything in between.

5 More Reasons To Work With Us

Keeping our clients informed from start to finish.

Highly competitive prices in today’s market.

Service labor warranty on a written invoice

Fully licensed and insured

Emergency roof repairs and winter work

Contact us for a Quote

We ready to answer all your questions

Call Us Directly (416)247-2769
Our consultants are dedicated to providing you with the best advice

Send us a Text / SMS: (416)247-2769
Text us directly from your mobile, you can send us photos of the damages

Email us: info@torontoroofrepairs.ca
Need more information about any of our Roofing services or pricing

Book Online: www.torontoroofrepairs.ca/contact