Toronto Roof Repairs

Reviews for Toronto Roof Repairs

R & D in Mississauga
R & D in Mississauga

Replacement tile

It is the 2nd time we have used this company and same person. He came within a day and did a great and fast job.

John in Toronto
John in Toronto

Roof vent replacement

After racoons bent the old turbine vent, and I came to my senses about climbing on the roof to fix it, Joey from TRR arrived to install something I didn't know existed: a solar-powered vent. He was a very nice guy, the installation went flawlessly, and the price was beyond reasonable. An unqualified recommendation.

Kareem
Kareem

Roof installation

I was very satisfied with their professionalism, cleanliness and punctuality when installing my new roof. I would not hesitate in recommending this company for any of their roofing services.

Thank you Kareem! We are really glad that you are happy with your new roof

Edith
Edith

Roof installation

I'm really happy with my new roof. Their team was able to start the project right away. I had an important timeline and they worked hard to accommodate me. They are professional and reliable.

Thank you so much for your review Edith! We really appreciate having you as a customer

Brittany
Brittany
0 reviews Red Deer, AB

Roof installation

We just had this amazing company reroof our house and it turned out perfect. The quality of products they use vs the competition is by far way better. They got the job done in 2 days which is amazing. These guys work so hard to make sure their customers are happy. Thank you so much to their awesome team.

Thank you so much for your review!

Linda
Linda

Roof installation

This company showed up before the scheduled time, did an amazing job with the quick inspection and installation of my new roof. They were very professional and proficient, it was a great overall experience. I highly recommend this company! Thanks again

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent review. We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future

DinaK
DinaK

Absolutely Amazing

My in-laws' s roof got damaged by the last wind storm and they had about 12 to 15 shingles that were completely off. I was worried because It's not a big job no one will be able to do It, Toronto Roof Repair replied to my request right away, worked with us to find the best option for us and came and did the roof perfectly all within a few days.

I sent them a picture (It wasn't the best ) and they provided us with a quotation so quickly, they called us the day of and within 30 minutes they were at the house like they said, they completed the work and we got an Invoice by email later In the day for exactly what they quoted us, that's very rare these days so we were so grateful for that.

They are so professional, and on time and they do amazing work. Their prices are also very reasonable compared to others, so I recommend them differently.

Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with Toronto Roof Repairs . Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic that we met that mark! Kind folks like you make our job a pleasure. Let us know if you ever need us in the future!

Jimmie
Jimmie

Roof installation

Toronto roof repairs Inc has completed many roofs for me over the last several years and i look forward to a long standing relationship. The work is always top quality and timely. I would highly recommend this company for all your roofing needs.

Thank you for your review Jimmie! we are always here got you!

Sylvia
Sylvia

Roof installation

Toronto roof repairs Inc did an amazing job with my roof replacement. The entire team was professional and responsive. They thoroughly inspected my roof and explained their installation method and products used. Their communication is excellent as well. If you want a good done then I recommend them.

Hi Sylvia
Thank you for leaving a 5-Stars review about your roof replacement. At Toronto Roof Repairs , we continuously strive to serve you better. Looking forward to serving you in the future!
Best Wishes
Toronto Roof Repairs Team

More about Toronto Roof Repairs

Many years of experience serving the Greater Toronto Region

Located in Mississauga, Toronto Roof Repairs Inc Proudly provides professional roofing services all around the Greater Toronto Areas.

We can stop leaks and repair your roof as fast as possible with an uncompromised level of quality.

Only quality roof work services:

Shingle Roof Repair and replacement

Flat Roof Work

Skylight Repair and Replacement

Roof Air Vents installation

Roof Exhaust Vent installation

Contact our roofing experts today by direct phone call or book online estimates on our website and on-site consultation for roof repairs or replacement and everything in between.

5 More Reasons To Work With Us

Keeping our clients informed from start to finish.

Highly competitive prices in today’s market.

Service labor warranty on a written invoice

Fully licensed and insured

Emergency roof repairs and winter work

Contact us for a Quote

We ready to answer all your questions

Call Us Directly (416)247-2769
Our consultants are dedicated to providing you with the best advice

Send us a Text / SMS: (416)247-2769
Text us directly from your mobile, you can send us photos of the damages

Email us: info@torontoroofrepairs.ca
Need more information about any of our Roofing services or pricing

Book Online: www.torontoroofrepairs.ca/contact