I am a long time Landlord that has worked with many different skilled trades over decades and I write this note to summarize my initial engagement with Mr Treecare
The work involved
- taking down a 30+ ft tree and stump it
- prune back a 2nd larger tree growing on a steep angle
- work within a constrained downtown location
Here are my observations
1) Irmis is very "office" professional
- My request for information was responded by Irmis very fast. (Within 12 Hours in fact)
- I'm not sure that this is something that everyone should expect as a service level, but each time I contact him he emailed, texted or called me back immediately.
- After meeting Mr Treecare on site he provided me with a written email quote within 12 hours.
2) His prices are fair and reasonable
- I priced this job out with 2 others, and Mr Treecare's quote was in the lower middle of the 3
3) He is punctual
- He cares about your time... We met on site 3 times (once for the quote, twice for the job) and each time he arrived 30 mins earlier than the time we agreed upon
- Not only is Irmis prompt but he also communicates/informs you about any possible delays or changes to the original plan IN ADVANCE. (NOT after the fact)
4) He is community friendly.
- We had unhappy neighbors (including a city inspector) who visited the site as the work was being done. Irmis was very calming and polite with them (even though some of the neighbors were not)
5) He works hard
- Irmis worked non stop from the morning to the afternoon without breaks or loss of momentum
- He treats his work partner/helper with respect and keeps his equipment clean and well maintained
- he raked and cleared away all the branches onsite and the surrounding neighbor's yard before leaving
The bottom line: This was a very positive experience. When I have another job, I will definitely use Mr Treecare again and I unreservedly recommend him
- Approximate cost of services:
- What could this company do to improve their services?
- Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?
- Company Response
Dear Twenty Four in Toronto, thank you very much for taking the time to provide such thorough description of the project and explain everything in details. Your businesses, your time and the opportunity to work with you are very much appreciated. We looking forward to our continued work together in the future. MrTree Care