Larcon Structural is a hard act for others to follow.
I share this information in hopes that we can spare others from the grief of being taken advantage of, from prevalent cost gouging, huge delays in project and added frustrations with poor communications.
We required a load-bearing wall be removed, in order for us to increase the size of the our kitchen during our remodeling project.
Several companies provided us huge quotes that had us near abandoning the concept in thinking we could expand our kitchen size and open it up, then we found Larcon Structural!
By luck and with persistence we happened to find Larcon's website and requested a quote follow-up.
From this point on, it became clear that Larcon was responsive, being fare and certainly had there act together.
Our Rating on Key Points
1. Response to initial request: Great (Larcon contacted us the very next morning).
2. Communications: Great (never had to chase Larcon for a response, others we lost weeks in trying to obtain information or get responses).
3. Timeline: Great (Larcon was able to find a window to get our job done).
4. Work Quality: Great (the workmanship and cleanliness is fist class, even the work permit inspector commented on the good quality job).
5. Team: Great (team members were friendly and very professional).
6. Price Fairness: Great (quotes from some other companies were almost double and had us ready to pass on removing the wall, until we found Larcon).
In summary, Larcon saved our hopes in making our kitchen larger. They are a delight to work with and fair (5+ Stars Larcon).
- Approximate cost of services:
- Company Response
This is fantastic! Thank you for leaving us a wonderful and detailed oriented review, it is greatly appreciated! I'm glad we were the perfect piece to your puzzle. The guys and I really enjoyed working on your project (even the bolt pattern was figured out for us). We wish you the best with the rest of your project. If you ever have any questions, please feel free to contact me directly.
All the best,