MaidPro Leduc/South Edmonton

MaidPro Leduc/South Edmonton

Reviews for MaidPro Leduc/South Edmonton

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

House cleaning

We recently had made Pro come to our house to do a maid cleaning and hope was really good she did everything on her checkless I was really professional and thorough

Private User reviews Leduc, AB

Home cleaning services

Maidpro cleaning services in Leduc/south Edmonton did a great job but I had higher expectations. 2 people came to clean my house and although it was clean I feel it could have been a bit better. My previous cleaner was just 1 person and I found did a way better job for a cheaper price.

Things I found not as good: shower doorbase not cleaned properly, main floor vacuuming wasn’t done super well, smelled very chemically in the house not as fresh smelling.

However they did go above and beyond in some areas such as: made master bed, cleaned both spare rooms when didn’t need, cleaned master closet when wasn’t needed, vacuumed main floor furniture when asked, dusted all the reachable blinds and window sills.

Overall did a great job and will continue to use Maidpro cleaning services !

Thank you for taking the time to review us.We try to send one person as well because we do find the quality is better with one and we will ensure the quality is improved. Thanks for sticking with us while we get things back on track.

bolivar2
bolivar2
0 reviews Wetaskiwin, AB

cleaning biweekly

I use the service to help me manage my home. I appreciate how professional and flexible the ladies are.

Thank yo for taking the time to write a review. We really like to hear from our customers.

Private User reviews , AB

House cleaning

Great work, clean floors, looks great! Nice to come home to a clean house after a long day at work.

I am glad we can be of assistance to you. The clean feeling is always nice. Thank you for the review.

Private User reviews Leduc, AB

Regular clean

Sometimes my floors are not cleaned well. Using a mop doesn’t always leave the best finish. I find spots are missed. But the bathrooms are done well.

Thank you for your feedback. We strive to not miss spots! I will look into this situation and make sure we do a better job on your floors. Thank you for pointing this out.

Private User reviews Millet, AB

Home Cleaning Service

We have employed Maid Pro to clean our residence on a regular basis for the past 10 years. They have always done a superior job with friendly competent staff. I would recommend this company to anyone requiring this service

mmiller
mmiller
0 reviews Leduc, AB

Weekly home cleaning

We have Maidpro clean our home once per week. We have 3 young children under the age of 4. We are extremely happy with the service provided. The lady that does the cleaning simply does amazing work. We were recommended her from the beginning and could not be happier. I would certainly recommend Maidpro in our area.

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. It is a pleasure having you as a client.

marcyo
marcyo
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

Good clean with friendly service

We get a monthly clean and MaidPro arrives on time and does a good cleaning.

Thankyou for the review. We are so happy to hear!

0 reviews Drayton Valley, AB

Home Cleaning

Mike from MaidPro did some cleaning for me. He was very professional and enthusiastic, and respectful of my home - even removing his shoes without me having to ask. I will recommend Mike to anyone looking for the great cleaning service I received. Thank you Mike from MaidPro!!

We really do try hard to look after your customers and Thank you for the great review.

Private User reviews Millet, AB

Home cleaning

Maid Pro have cleaned our home on a schedule for approximately 10 years. The service has been excellent

We really do appreciate your business. Thanks you for being our customer and thank you for writing this review for us.

More about MaidPro Leduc/South Edmonton

There are plenty of reasons to choose -- and love -- MaidPro. Maybe it’s because we work with you to build a cleaning plan, tailored to your needs and budget. Or because our cleaning PROs are not only expertly trained to provide the highest quality clean, but they’re pretty great people too. It could be because we allow you to choose when and how often we clean so that we fit perfectly into your life and schedule. No matter the reason, at the end of the day cleaning is our passion and it’s what we bring to each and every home we touch. Here at MaidPro South Edmonton-Leduc, we strive to deliver the best total customer care package in South Edmonton, Leduc, Beaumont, and the surrounding area, offering all of our clients VIP treatment regardless of their budget and frequency of service. We are especially proud to stand behind MaidPro’'s 49-Point Checklist™ and are committed to improving the lives of every client with every clean. MaidPro cleaning PROs are professionally trained, bonded, insured, background-checked, and backed by a 24-hour Re-Clean Guarantee. If you're ever dissatisfied with your clean, we'll make it right!

House & Apartment Cleaning
At MaidPro, we customize our service to meet your needs and budget. We offer a full range of house cleaning services and use a 49-Point Checklist™ to ensure your home is cleaned correctly, every time, guaranteed. Kitchens, bathrooms, floors and dusting are our specialties. Beyond that, we focus on areas of your home selected by you.
It's time to discover the magic of MaidPro! Professional house cleaning is a very personal service, and we work closely with you to help customize your cleaning service around your unique needs and priorities. We offer weekly, bi-weekly and monthly house cleaning schedules, with no contracts. We also do one-time cleanings, from regular cleaning to heavy duty cleaning. Don't need everything cleaned? Don't worry we can design your maid service around your needs and budget.
We believe that everyone should have a clean and healthy home. That’s why we make sure the products, tools and processes we use are in the best interest of our planet and every customer whose life we touch. All our products are the best in quality and safe for pets and people.
MaidPro wants to save you time so that you can spend it doing the things you love. That’s why we make it easy to create a cleaning schedule that fits your life. *Choose a frequency option: weekly, bi-weekly, monthly or one time. *Pick an arrival time: morning or afternoon. *Decide how we access your home: provide us with a key (we keep them locked securely in a coded key safe) or simply let us in when we arrive. We are here to make your life just a little simpler.
We know and trust our MaidPro employees on a personal and professional level. Our cleaning PROs undergo thorough background checks prior to employment and are bonded and insured. They also receive extensive maid service training to instill the skills needed to clean to the highest standards—yours! And while we strive to help our employees work to their greatest ability, we also make sure to have fun. Because when you love what you do, it shows in your work.
2009
24 Hour Re-Clean Guarantee
Chamber of Commerce, Canadian Federation of Independent business.
We will reclean free if something was missed or not cleaned to your satisfaction within 24 hours.