The Cedar Guys

Reviews for The Cedar Guys

Linda from Thornhill
Linda from Thornhill

Cedar hedge

We were very satisfied with the service provided by The Cedar Guys. Matt responded quickly to email questions, and was very informative and helpful regarding fertilizing, pruning, watering, etc. The website also provides detailed information. We ordered twenty 10 foot trees to provide an instant screen against adjacent townhouses. The pricing was much better than garden centres. Cedar Guys also laid down mulch that we purchased for the project (photo.) We planted about one year ago, in October 2015, but one tree turned quite brown just before the one year warranty expired. It was immediately replaced upon request with another lovely 10 foot specimen. The crews in both cases were friendly, knowledgeable, and efficient. The recent crew went above and beyond by removing any leaves that happened to turn brown, leaving a beautiful, green hedge. Clean-up was immaculate. We trimmed about 6 inches off the tops in the fall, as the trees had been in the ground for one year, and this pruning was recommended to encourage growth. Thank you, Cedar Guys!

Gloria in Cookstown
Gloria in Cookstown
2 reviews Burlington, ON

We had The Cedar Guys plant a cedar hedge along the fence line at our pool in Cookstown, ON.

Thank you Matt for your professional advice and attention to detail. It has been a pleasure dealing with you and with your wonderful crew Terry, Paula and Mike. The cedars were planted by your crew yesterday (November 25, 2016), the perfect time of year to plant cedars, and they already look beautiful! Very healthy plants and are the perfect addition to our landscape. We are extremely pleased with your customer service and look forward to possible future projects.
Thank you again Cedar Guys, Newmarket, ON.

Cedar hedging

Very happy with the gorgeous trees that arrived for cedar hedging in our backyard. Communication through email was fantastic re questions that I had. This really meant a lot to me. Job was done quickly, neatly and pleasantly!! Their website is terrific.

Private User reviews Aylmer, ON

Cedar hedge

The Cedar Guys from beginning to end did a great job ie: response times answering emails to planting the hedge. It looks great now and will look awesome once it "grows up".

Dave in Toronto
Dave in Toronto
1 review Stratford, ON

Tree line from Cedar guys

My wife and I just moved into a new house and wanted to try and create immediate privacy on the one side of our yard. I spoke with Matt @ Cedar Guys and he had me booked in within weeks and his team delivered and planted over 20 trees in just a few hours. It was amazing! Not only did it create the privacy we were after but it was a hassle free experience at a great price. Would definitely recommend them!

Helmut in Oakville in Burlington
Helmut in Oakville in Burlington

New Hedge

Our hedge of emerald cedars needed replacement. I checked the internet and found the website of the Cedar Guys, excellent and informative. I exchanged several e-mail with Matt and we agreed on an installation date of 32 cedars. The crew arrived and started planting. There was only 3 feet space between the fence and the edge of the pool. They did in excellent job, fast and professional. The clean up was very thorough. The hedge looks great and I would recommend Cedar Guys services to anybody.

Private User reviews Aurora, ON

cedar hedge

The cedar guys came and worked so hard. They changed their schedule so I could make a volunteer shift at the hospital. Love how our hedge works and their guarantee. very professional and hard working!

Roxanne in Nestleton Station
Roxanne in Nestleton Station
1 review Caesarea, ON

Cedar hedge

From my first contact with Matt Cook to the planting of my gorgeous hedge by Terry and Paula, every aspect of this experience was professional, friendly, reasonable and exceptional in quality and customer service. I couldn't be more pleased and have every comfort that they will be there for me well into the future as well. It is such a delight in this hurry up world of automated service to connect with such a genuine and praiseworthy business as Cedar Guys. Not only will I have them back ~ I have and will continue to recommend their services every chance I get. Ten stars are an understatement! Thanks so much Cedar Guys!

Angela in Wasaga Beach
Angela in Wasaga Beach
1 review Collingwood, ON

Cedar Guys

My husband and I were extremely happy with the Cedar Guys! For starters, they have an amazing informative website that is so helpful with everything you need to know about cedar hedges. Matt was very quick to give a quote, helpful to answer questions, and make recommendations. Emails were always responded quick and very professionally. The Cedar Guys arrived at the date and time agreed upon, in the scorching heat, worked without complaint. They were both pleasant, professional, and went above and beyond to plant in such a hot day, and then help with the soaker hose and cedar mulch we provided. My husband commented he liked how straight the trees were planted?. We were also provided with very clear and straightforward information for the care of the trees to help them grow and flourish into a beautiful hedge. I would highly recommend the Cedar Guys and use them again in the future!

Kiki in Mississauga
Kiki in Mississauga
1 review Tiny, ON

Cedar hedges

I've been putting off putting in some privacy at my summer escape, but so happy I found Matt to help me with this project. His crew were excellent at completing the job. They were punctual, pleasant, informative and worked hard to get in all those trees. Clean up was great and I'm on my way to having a beautiful hedge! Thanks Matt :)