The Cedar Guys

Reviews for The Cedar Guys

Steffanie in Toronto
Steffanie in Toronto

Installation of Cedar trees

Matt went out of his way to accommodate my lower than normal request for trees - they typically have a minimum order before they can accept your order (an understandable request) but I couldn't find anyone else who could do the job and Matt agreed. He set a date and time and they were there as promised. Great crew - pleasant, friendly and professional and had the cedar hedge planted quickly and efficiently. The crew went through the warranty and upkeep in a pedantic, informative manner. Will definitely recommend them.

Sharon in Sault Ste. Marie
Sharon in Sault Ste. Marie
1 review Sault Ste. Marie, ON

Cedar Hedge

After trying to contact several companies to install a cedar hedge along our back fence with little success and /or response I found Cedar Guys on the internet. Thanks goodness I did! Matt's initial response was quick, details as to number of trees, price etc were agreed upon and a date for installation was set.
The crew arrived within the hour time slot that had been set. They were great - professional, hard working, but very friendly and informative. Within about 11/2 hours we had a beautiful row of trees separating us from our neighbours as well as instructions as to how to keep our trees healthy.
We would highly recommend Matt and his amazing team!

Thank you Matt and your amazing team!

landscaping

After getting the run around from various cedar distributors online I came across the cedar guys and I'm glad I did. On top of being professional and courteous, they installed a beautiful row of cedars in a part of my yard that was once plain and gave me much needed privacy from my neighbors. I highly recommend them. Without a doubt it was the best purchase I've done in years.

Private User reviews Port Stanley, ON

Cedar Hedging

The Cedar Guys were so great to deal with during the whole process. They had to drive a very long distance to plant our cedars. Just when they got here, there was a torrential downpour which made planting very difficult especially on a sloped lot. They were wonderful, and we are very happy.

Thank you very much Cedar Guys & your hard working crews.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Cedar Hedge

I've used the Cedar Guys services last year to plant 43 6-7 ft cedars along the back fence of my backyard in Stoney Creek.

They did a great job is less than two hours and even installed a soaker hose for me!

Thank you!

Gayle in Oshawa
Gayle in Oshawa
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

On top of the job from start to finish

Matt and his team were very friendly and professional.
Matt gave me constant updates on their arrival time frame as it was a rainy weekend.They were in and out like a flash. They left us with materials for after care and gave us some great gardening tips.
I don't have a green thumb at all so it was great to leave it to the professionals.

It was money well spent!

David in Mount Pearl
David in Mount Pearl
1 review Mount Pearl, NL

Front & Backyard Cedar installations

Informative, highly professional install team. Trees are healthy and affordable cedars. After 3 different installs of 40-60 trees each time, all have grown very well and had me coming back for more of the Cedar Guys. Highly recommend.

1234567aBc in
1234567aBc in
1 review Hamilton, ON

Cedar Hedge

Having worked with them before, they were my natural choice when I had to patch a hole in the hedge. They were profesional and knowledgeable. I'll keep they phone number for the future.

What could this company do to improve their services?
Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?
Lisa H in
Lisa H in
1 review Hamilton, ON

Cedar Hedge

After looking online for prices to have cedars planted along a frost fence on my property, I came across The Cedar Guys website. Their prices are very reasonable...way cheaper than any others I came across in my search. The customer testimonials were all positive which was also encouraging. I contacted Matt and told him what size tree I was interested in (7'-8') and he told me that for the 43 feet of fence I wanted filled in, I would need 47 cedars. I booked a day for his crew to come out to do the planting on April 24 early afternoon. Chris and Paula showed up at exactly 12:30pm on the 24th and had all the trees planted by 3:45pm. They were wonderful. They took the time to make sure the best side of the cedars were facing out and that all the trees that were straight. They were professional and friendly and so hard-working...a real pleasure to have around. They gave me detailed instructions on how best to care for my new trees and answered all my questions. I am so pleased with the new hedge and I am excited to watch it grow into a thick wall of greenery of the next year or two. I would 100% recommend this company to anyone wanting a natural privacy fence. (and have to several friends already!) Thanks Cedar Guys!

Marty in Brampton
Marty in Brampton

Recent Cedar Planting

We recently used the Cedar Guys services to plant 39 ten foot cedars along the back fence of our very bare yard. I started the conversation with this company over a year ago and they were extremely patient, responsive, and not pushy at all. The level of customer service from a communication standpoint was excellent! I was not surprised that the same level of service was given onsite when the trees were planted. The team worked fast, they kept the area clean, and they came with excess trees to ensure that the better quality ones were picked. I am recommending this company to everyone who is looking to create a more private atmosphere in their yard. They have been around for 20 years and they honestly care about their customers and their reputation. They offer a warranty on their trees, provide you with easy to follow instructions, and are there to help after the job is done if help is needed. Thank you again for such a great experience!