A+ Maid 4 Cleaning Inc.

House & Apartment Cleaning
Mississauga ON L5E 1Z3

Reviews for A+ Maid 4 Cleaning Inc.

CLEANING MY BUSINESS LOCATION

THE STAFF AT A+ MAID ARE a A+ .MY FACILITY IS SPOTLESS EVERY DAY .THEY ARE A BIG PART OR OUR SUCCESS AT POWERHOUSE GYM MISSISSAUGA.MIKE THE OWNER

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to leave us your thoughts. it's a pleasure everyday to deliver cleaning service to your facility. Early in the AM however we love it. gives us a great start to our day.

Amazing work

I loved how Marie's team cleaned my house, they are very professional and friendly. I had doubts and they always solved them with a good attitude.

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to leave your thoughts. Any concerns please inform us, and we will dispatch them to your private notes and team.
It is always a pleasure to provide service to your home.

Michelle in Toronto
Michelle in Toronto

Best cleaning job ever.

Got a deep cleaning after my friends celebration of life, Marie gave me quick and clear communication with no hidden fees or costs. She works meticulously in the home and her well trained staff paid attention to my preferences. Makes us feel comfortable even if we are home for the clean. Love this company, how they deal with me, and how they respect my home. Thanks A+ Maids for Cleaning! You helped make a stressful time a bit less chaotic.

Thank you Michelle for taking the time to leave us your thoughts. It's always a pleasure , You are reasonable and respectful to our staff. Enjoy your cleans. Thank you again.

Tyra
Tyra

Very disappointed

when they first started, they were amazing. But for the last 6 months, the job was never done thoroughly. I even paid an additional $100 to have a deep clean due to having people over for his Celebration of Life and they didn't put any extra care on the cleaning. I paid an additional fee for nothing. When calling the owner she would say that they can come back as it is guaranteed but I don't want to have to look over their shoulders every time to come. It should be done right the first time. I find that they were taking less and less time in cleaning and they appear to be very busy but maybe they are taking on too much. Also, she mentioned that she had to let go of one of her workers because she wasn't doing the job properly.....ok but knowing that, why did you not offer a rebate for the next time? I think I was the most angry for my husband's Celebration of Life as this had to be spotless and she knew how it was important to me. I had been very patient on different occasions where it was not up to par but I now feel she used my patience against me. Up to about 6 months ago, I would have recommended this company but not any longer. Her answer to this when I told her? We are not taking on new clients, we are too busy.
Arrogance is not good. Word will spread and I will make sure of it. I hope your rating goes down so that it will be a learning experience and your arrogance will go down.

Arnauld Johnston
Arnauld Johnston

Chair

I'm too lazy to clean perfectly. Thats why I was looking the cleaning service. I called to this company and will call again and again. Because the result was amazing!

That is amazing ,we are happy we could help make life less stressful for you.

Ashar
Ashar

Do not follow instructions. Not interested in keeping customers happy

They often do not follow instructions given. Staff keeps changing. The owner is quite rude when any suggestion for improvement is given. I was their customer for over a year (bi-weekly cleaning). When requested using proper garbage bags (from kitchen closet) instead of grocery bags and not to leave behind cleaning clothes, they just wanted to discontinue service. Didnt care about retaining business because of a “long waitlist”. Wish her all the best.

Sorry to hear about your experience, I did call to address the garbage bag issues, suggesting leaving a spare bag out. ( this was not an option) when not being able to find your bags at times , we used what was avaiable in the home.
crew did misplace cloths and made the rest of their day a bit of a challenge. Every visit senior staff was onsite and only 4 staff shared your home duties. You were very degrading in regard to your response. I did apologies and tired to tend to a simple fix. unfortunately this was not a option. You have always been happy with the service, we are also disappointed we could not come to a respectful solution. again our apologies, wishing you the best!

R G.
R G.

House Cleaning Services

The service provided is excellent. Cleaners arrive with their own equipment and supplies to ensue consistent results. Crews arrive with several people to ensure quick results with minimal disruption if home. Special towel folding and other signature touches remind you of the recent visit. Emailing is provided a day or two in advance to notify you of their upcoming ETA. My girlfriend was so impressed with the service she now has them doing her place.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review on such a busy weekend. we do our best to give a personal touch. Staff will be happy to read your revirew. Happy Thanksgiving.

fromsauga
fromsauga

House cleaning

Wonderful service great staff and very dedicated to there work I suggest this team to anyone that needs a great job !!!!

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your thoughts. We do take pride and do our best to deliver what is requested by our clients. We are more then pleased that we delivered for you during your service. Thank you again, we wish you the best.

qlin.pi
qlin.pi

Deep cleaning, Regular house cleaning

Marie's team did a wonderful job cleaning my place.
For those who don't want to be bored by the details:
I've tried different company, and this is by for the best experience I had, worth every penny, 200% would repeat. (In fact, I did repeat :D)

Details:
I first contacted them for a deep cleaning since I never really got the time to deep clean, and I'm not exactly the type that's super clean.
Marie's team was on time, quickly split up what to work on among them.
Since I requested deep cleaning, they cleaned my refrigerator, microwave, all my blinds, walls etc, my place looks almost brand new when they leave, and I was really impressed how detail, how clean my place is in 3 hours.

Second time I contacted them for a regular house clean.
Same as usual, they arrived on time, and the cleaning is perfect and efficient.
I was actually really happy that they did clean the blinds, and my walls again, since I've cats, those usually get dirty fast.
Once again my place feels clean, and makes me happy and feel relax.

Thank you very much for your review. We are touched and would offer you nothing less then the best. We do our very best as each home and family have different needs. Each visit to your home has been a pleasure. Enjoy your clean space.

More about A+ Maid 4 Cleaning Inc.

If you are looking for customized cleaning services, diligent domestic engineers, and a flawlessly clean home, look no further than A+ Maid4Cleaning Inc.

We aim to satisfy your cleaning needs, by using personalized cleaning services for each job. Our promise is to provide honest communication with each one of our customers. We strive to use different techniques and experiences always including extra services. Going above and beyond is standard for us because we take pride in our work.

We utilize different techniques, and add extra services including:
Cleaning front doors inside and out
Cleaning and organizing your front closet
Cleaning under kitchen sinks
Washing patio doors
Changing bed sheets
Dusting ceiling fans and vents
Using a toothbrush to provide an extraordinary clean

We specialize in:

Apartment Cleaning, Bedroom Cleaning, Bathroom Cleaning, Bi-weekly Cleaning, Building Cleaning, Ceiling Cleaning, Commercial Cleaning, Confined Space Cleaning, Daily Cleaning, Deep Cleaning, Janitorial Service, Office Cleaning, Odour Removal, Residential Cleaning, Sofa Cleaning, Summer Cleaning, Weekly Cleaning

We follow a stringent cleaning routine that is both proven and effective, by working each room from top to bottom, left to right, ensuring to never take shortcuts. You are guaranteed our proven exceptional cleaning, and attention to detail each time. Our team considers the allergies and needs of everyone in your family, as well as any pets you may have in your home.