A+ Maid 4 Cleaning Inc.

House & Apartment Cleaning
Mississauga ON L5E 1Z3

Reviews for A+ Maid 4 Cleaning Inc.

Tyra
Tyra

Full house cleaning

The house was spothers by the time the crew had finished. The crew was very professional and efficient. I was very impressed by the work and not to mention the friendliness of the staff. I can't say enough about how impressed we were.

Thank you very much, it was a pleasure also for us. We are looking forward to a long term relationship with your home and needs. We can not express enough our goal to changing the house cleaning experience.

Tara in Brampton
Tara in Brampton

Home cleaning

We are Todd and Tara. We had cleaners before these ladies who were very disrespectful. They would break our belongings and not put them back where they belong. Marie and her team treat our home with utmost respect, always keep our needs in mind, and go above and beyond to ensure that we are happy. We would highly recommend this company for your home cleaning needs.

Thank you for taking time to write us a review. it is more than a pleasure to tend to all of your house hold needs. We want to change the cleaning experience, for everyone. Excellent to hear we are doing exactly that.

Steve W.
Steve W.

Home Cleaning

They booked with me last minute which was hugely helpful. Marie was very professional as she went over the details of my home and the services they would provide. She arrived with her team and they went right to work, doing an excellent job, top to bottom, cleaning our home. I have since hired them to clean on a permanent basis. I would highly recommend them

Thank you, our team is flattered by your kind words and time to leave a review. We are always happy to hear we provide what we advertise. We are excited to move forward in giving a helping hand providing yor family with our services, always guaranteeing satisfaction . It was a pleasure. Thank you again.

Ron
Ron

Service - Cleaning

Marie and her team of cleaning professionals are a class act. They showed up with a hockey bag full of clean rags and cleaning supplies and went to town on the house. When they were done I can honestly say my house has never been cleaner. I would recommend her services to anyone that isn't afraid to pay for the service they are receiving. Are there cheaper cleaners out there? Sure. Are they going to do the job that A+ does, I sincerely doubt it.

Thanks to A+ Maid 4 Cleaning for a very pleasant experience.

Happy new year Ron and Victoria. It was a pleasure to give your home a makeover. Our goal is to provide value and excellent service. We are very happy to hear that's exactly what we did.

thesmiths
thesmiths
2 reviews Milton, ON

House cleaning

We were so impressed with the thouroughness of the clean that A Maid 4 Cleaning did in our home! We came home to a sparkling house. I've never seen my house this clean, and I've had a cleaner for years. We recently decided to try A Maid cleaning services and we are so glad we did!

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts. Nothing makes us happier then happy clients :) enjoy your clean and have a excellent and safe holiday.

nvellam
nvellam

Full house cleaning

I have always been against paying someone to clean my house, I've always thought that Between my husband and myself we should be able to clean out home ourselves... we just moved and I was overwhelmed, I got their number from my real estate agent and I am so happy that I called... there girls are AMAZING!!
They did an impeccable job.. I couldn't be more pleased! I will definitely be calling them back for my new home!
Thank you ladies!

Your more then welcome. Our team is very happy to hear you had and exceptional experience. If we can help at anytime in the future feel free to call us. Happy Holidays. Congratulations on your new Home.

sngiamou
sngiamou
2 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Initial clean bungalow

This team of ladies were very efficient and hard working. They didn't take a break. They cleaned on their hands and knees and made the house sparkling clean. They made suggestions to help keep the house clean as well. They cleaned the dish washer, microwaves and windows. We will continue bi-weekly cleans with this company.

Thank you, you called us for help, that's exactly what we tried to provide. You had questions and needs, different from others. We tried to give advice and meet your needs. GLAD WE COULD HELP!

Sonia in Toronto
Sonia in Toronto

Home Cleaning

After my many years for a search for a recommended clearing service. I was referred to Marie and her team through a friend of mine. He said “I have the perfect cleaning company for you!! The owner is just like you!!!” The first thing Marie said to me upon meeting her “was she was OCD when it came to cleaning”. That was like music to my ears!!!! Considering I’m a OCD-neat freak. Not only is Marie and her amazing team very friendly and a pleasure to deal with; their professionalism is top notch! They have a great attention to detail, and provide a very thorough cleaning service! I would recommend Marie and her team to anyone looking for cleaning service. Thank you A+ Maid 4 Cleaning!!! ....I am yet another extremely satisfied customer!!!

Thank you , I am speechless to your kind words. We are extremely happy your satisfied with our services. Perfection and customer service is our goals each day.

flipperdm
flipperdm
1 review Caledon, ON

Cleaning service

Large home deep clean after move out. Competitive prices, takes a look at the work required where some companies try to sell you services you don't need.

Thank you for taking the time to send us a review. Our goal is to give you value for buck and provide a service that is customized to each clients individual needs.

Teresa J.
Teresa J.

House cleaning

I have had a few ladies clean for me over the past 15 years, however, my home has never been as clean as it was after the Maid 4 Cleaning crew went through my home!!! I am extremely pleased with their work!!! I wish I had the words to express the awe that I was in when they were done. They cleaned areas that I'm sure had not been cleaned in years...lol. Not only is the crew truly personable and delightful, but their professionalism and workmanship are beyond anything that I could have imagined to exist in their field!!! My home has never been cleaner!!! Thank you Maid 4 Cleaning!!! ....I am an extremely satisfied customer!!!

Thank you so much. Our crew tried to listen closely to you individual needs and master it for you. We also wish we had the words to express how happy we are knowing your needs were met.

Enjoy on behalf of our ladies!

More about A+ Maid 4 Cleaning Inc.

If you are looking for customized cleaning services, diligent domestic engineers, and a flawlessly clean home, look no further than A+ Maid4Cleaning Inc.

We aim to satisfy your cleaning needs, by using personalized cleaning services for each job. Our promise is to provide honest communication with each one of our customers. We strive to use different techniques and experiences always including extra services. Going above and beyond is standard for us because we take pride in our work.

We utilize different techniques, and add extra services including:
Cleaning front doors inside and out
Cleaning and organizing your front closet
Cleaning under kitchen sinks
Washing patio doors
Changing bed sheets
Dusting ceiling fans and vents
Using a toothbrush to provide an extraordinary clean

We specialize in:

Apartment Cleaning, Bedroom Cleaning, Bathroom Cleaning, Bi-weekly Cleaning, Building Cleaning, Ceiling Cleaning, Commercial Cleaning, Confined Space Cleaning, Daily Cleaning, Deep Cleaning, Janitorial Service, Office Cleaning, Odour Removal, Residential Cleaning, Sofa Cleaning, Summer Cleaning, Weekly Cleaning

We follow a stringent cleaning routine that is both proven and effective, by working each room from top to bottom, left to right, ensuring to never take shortcuts. You are guaranteed our proven exceptional cleaning, and attention to detail each time. Our team considers the allergies and needs of everyone in your family, as well as any pets you may have in your home.