Dg Electrical Services

kelly
kelly
1 review Burlington, ON

Ceiling fan install

Marc did a great job. He was friendly and professional.
I'd use his service again and highly recommend.

Roz
Roz

Excellent communication, great workmanship, personable.

Marc was very quick to reply to my request for a quote and quick to supply the quote. I am still waiting for some of the contractors I had contacted!!!! Had Marc run ethernet cable from my home to the far back of my property. He had to dig a trench to do so. He explained all he was doing every step of the way. When he arrived and saw my property was larger than he imagined and quoted on he let me know upfront that the price would be higher. I appreciated his work ethic and his honesty. He said he would be here by 9 and he was. I would most definitely recommend Marc for your electrical needs.

Thanks for the review, Roz. You were a pleasure to work for and I hope we can do it again, some day.

rdegee
rdegee

bar lighting and power

DG Electrical did a wonderful job designing and installing, our new bar area. They chose the perfect lights and trim that matched our cabinets.

R Nadal from Brampton
R Nadal from Brampton

Electrical panel upgrade

I have hired Marc and the work he provided did not disappoint. I need to have extra breakers on my electrical panel and he informed me of the options and budget I would face for my requirement. From inspection to completion of my project, Marc has been professional and friendly to work with, not to mention, punctual. In fact, I already recommended him to my neighbor who is also in need of an electrician. I will continue to recommend DB Electrical Services to my friends and family. I am well pleased with this company's services!

Thank you, R. It was an absolute pleasure working for you.

Brenda
Brenda

Electrical help

Marc was on time, proficient and knowledgable.
Hall light fixture stopped working, Marc fixed wiring issue that was linked to another outlet. Marc also fixed our pot lights that had come loose.

Thanks for the review, Brenda...glad I could help.

Alec Bazso in Mississauga
Alec Bazso in Mississauga

New Breakers

Marc show up on time, explained to me that two circuit breakers have had its better days, checked out all the breakers in the panel. Also I was experiencing pot lights not working, I was sold the wrong type of bulbs, Marc pointed out the type I needed. Yes I would highly recommend Marc, it was a nice experience with Marc.

SB
SB

Review electrical and change switches.

Marc was great. Responded and came quickly and worked efficiently. Would definitely recommend. Thank you.

Thank you, SB... I'm glad we could help.

Doreen
Doreen
4 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Install Security Light Fixture

Marc responded very quickly to the quote request. Cost was very reasonable and the electrician arrived on time. Work completed very satisfactorily and I would recommend DG Electrical Services. I have already provided their name and information to my friends.

Thank you, Doreen...glad we could help.

Kat
Kat
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Installing switches and fixtures, rewiring faulty switches

Marc is hands down amazing! He responded to every inquiry promptly, was able to flex his schedule to accommodate ours, suggested better improved alternatives to our original requests, he was very reasonably priced (and we inquired with a handful of others). He’ll be our go-to guy from here on in. Highly recommend him/his work!

Hey, Kataryna...thanks for the great review. I'm happy you had the same experience with us as we did with you. It was a pleasure helping you guys out and I would be happy to help, whenever you need us.

...till the next time!

Steve
Steve

Remounting electrical clevis on the side of house

A tree came down taking out the power lines to our home and damaging the clevis, so we called Marc at DG Electrical to remount it. He came the same day to assess the damage and was very thorough on how he was going to make the repair. He made a temporary fix before he called Toronto hydro to schedule the appointment for the hydro disconnect. On the day of the repair he arrived on time and he was very professional and respectful of our home. When he was done he cleaned up after himself and again he explained what was done. We were pleased with the work and cost.

Thank You!

I'm glad we could help.

More about Dg Electrical Services

DG Electrical Services was established in 2015. After 10+ years of being in the industry, DG was brought to life. We are a full service, electrical contractor, for the construction and maintenance of all residential and commercial projects. The owner, Marc Di Giannantionio, started the company with a commitment to quality and safety in everything we do. We feel these two components in any electrical project, are of the upmost importance. They unsure longevity and reliability but most of all, peace of mind.
Electrical issues are common and often happen to us when we least expect it. That's why DG Electrical Services has provided a gold standard of electrical assistance for the GTA. Whether you are looking for help with your commercial or residential needs, we are always upfront and assure 100% customer satisfaction.