The Shed Installer Guys

The Shed Installer Guys

Best of 2021 winner 6 timesBest of 2021winner 6 times

Reviews for The Shed Installer Guys

Concrete pad for Arctic Spa swim spa

We decided to get a swim spa and one of the requirements for it is to have 6" concrete base able to support 220lbs per sq ft. Trying to find someone willing and able to do it was a real challenge. Luckily I ran across The Shed Installer Guys and they took on the job. Due to the weather, the project was delayed a few weeks but they did an excellent job. The crane people who inspected the pad before they dropped the spa down on it were very impressed. They commented that they had seen some real horror shows of concrete pads.
I am very satisfied with the pad and would recommend them to anyone.

Yes, we had a wild July of rain that no one expected, thanks for your party and understanding as the schedule got a little backed up that month.

We're proud to be a part of your spa project, hope you have the spa guys our business number.

Shed with Concrete Pad

Matthew and his team did a great job installing a concrete pad and shed. They were professional and very pleasant to deal with. The team worked very well together and ensured that everything was cleaned up when they were done. We are very pleased with the final result and would highly recommend them. Thank you guys!

Thanks you!

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Cement pad and shed install

Very professional job. Pablo worked his butt off dealing with tree roots to level the ground for the pad. Matthew answered any questions I had and Sean and Marcus did a great job installing the shed. The cleanup was awesome. I would highly recommend The Shed Installer Guys!

Thank you, we take pride in delivering top quality installations in all that we do, we're committed to our customer's satisfaction.

Maria
Maria

Pergola Installation

** Contractor Of The Year!! **
Thank you Matthew!!! Even though this was not your usual installation, you really came through for me on such short notice. Your team (Sean & Marcus) we’re very professional, precise and did an impeccable job with the installation of my pergola from Wayfair. I am so pleased with the results, and even happier that we can celebrate my husbands mile stone birthday outdoors!

Thank you!

Anna in Markham
Anna in Markham

GAZEBO

I had my Gazebo installed by this company and WOW.....so professional!
Matthew was amazing....fit me in emmediately and then called me for a day sooner...which was great news.
The installers were quick and explained EVERYTHING about my new gazebo.
I was so very satisfied with this company....so glad I called them....Matthew Rocks!

Thank you for that kind review.

Krysta
Krysta

Playset installation

We had our Costco playset installed back in 2019 (just noticed the review didn’t get processed) and we were happy with the work done. They were fast, friendly and were fair with pricing.

We would definitely recommend to anyone.

Wow, thanks for following up 2 years later. That's fantastic!

Stefanie from Ajax
Stefanie from Ajax
3 reviews Ajax, ON

Concrete Base & Shed Installation

We had a concrete base installed and a shed that we purchased from Costco installed. The crew were friendly and did an amazing job with the concrete base, Matt provided a great solution to prevent weeds from growing around the shed.

When it came to the installation of the shed, it was done quickly and looks amazing. The crew cleaned up everything and left no mess behind.

I would highly recommend this company, great work guys!

Incredible job, fast service and overall great experience!

Matthew and the entire Shed Installer Guys team were incredible! They were extremely professional, super responsive and did an incredible job! They accommodated our schedule and kept us up to date with everything going on. They were beyond professional, leaving a fully clean site and making sure we were satisfied at every stage.

I would highly recommend Shed Installer Guys if you want high quality, excellent service and the peace of mind that things are being done right!

Thank you kindly for taking the time to write that, we genuinely appreciate our customers doing so!

We’re happy we could look after you and your project, it was fun all the way through, thanks for being a delight to work with!

Nira Joseph from Toronto
Nira Joseph from Toronto

Garden Shed

I have been contemplating for the past three years to build a shed in my backyard. I looked up a number of contractors and finally decided to go with The Shed Installer Guys. When speaking to Matthew he was very patient, gave me a run down on what to expect from him and there was no pressure from his side. He assured me that I would be fully satisfied with his work and he stands true to that. They are very professional, accommodating and very polite. Always had a smile and did an amazing job for me. He took care of everything and they also chose a prefect spot for the shed. I highly would recommend them as they are with you from start to finish. Thank you Matthew and team. You are amazing.
Nira

Thank you so much Nira, you were also lovely to deal with, it's a contractors delight to have customers like you to deal with.

More about The Shed Installer Guys

We are here to simplify the shed buying and installation experience. Experts on what brands and models are the best each year, we will guide you to the right product that best meets your needs. A product you can trust in that will provide you with many years of worry free backyard storage.

We have been specializing in shed foundations for more than a decade. Whether it be concrete or wood, we will deliver a reliable base that looks great and is built to last. Concrete has the advantage of being animal proof, it can be made with a lower profile to the ground, and will last for 30+ years maintenance-free. Our wood foundations are developed to provide a cost effective option while maintaining integrity against animals, and the wear and tear from the elements. While they are not 100% animal proof, they are highly resistant! We have designed them to be low to the ground, only about 7", less than the average step. They will last 20+ years.

We have always had attention to detail, as is clear in our reviews on HomeStars, Google, Yellow Pages and other places on the web. What brings us joy and pleasure is doing the best job we can for you. We only hire the best to bring you the best, each is fully trained and most have been with us for many years. We pride ourselves on providing the highest quality service for all your shed need's. We have seen a lot of wood bases and concrete bases built by other companies, far more often than not they are not perfectly level, square, or custom sized for your shed and lack attractiveness. A lot of attention goes into the details of building a foundation that is just right for your model of shed. It’s one of the biggest mistakes one can make when hiring someone to install their shed foundation. Countless times we see how poorly constructed bases fail, and many times homeowners call us to rip out a foundation because it is falling apart after just a couple years or they choose to live with a failing base in order to save the cost of having it rebuilt.

We are the exclusive shed company that is trusted to build the display sheds for Costco and Lowe's in Southern Ontario. We have installed thousands of these sheds for these stores and for the homeowner’s that buy them for their backyards. No one is more familiar with the installation and these products in Canada then us. We take pride in our work, and it show's. We guarantee that your shed, play set or gazebo will be assembled professionally and we back that up with a lifetime warranty on our workmanship.

Our rates are lower then the big box stores and are installed by someone with far more experience! Why have a sub-contractor or handyman that may not have ever built a shed in their life do your installation? They certainly don’t specialize in shed foundations, we know because we have ripped many of them out soon after they left.

Our primary coverage area is the Greater Toronto area, as far west as Hamilton, east to Oshawa, and north to Newmarket. We will travel further for a travel expense, please contact us for more information.