Outdoor Lighting Perspectives, Canada

Reviews for Outdoor Lighting Perspectives, Canada

Diana P.
Diana P.

Once again…5/5

Once again I called out to Outdoor Lighting Perspectives and they delivered quickly, without hesitation. Carrington answered the call in his cheery, chippy and delightful manner, ready to help, and Tom showed up ready to take on the job. Tom was an absolute gem, got to work immediately and completed the task in no time. I always look forward to any job this company does because its always done with care and excellence. I look forward to calling them back for the next task and Im looking forward to seeing them at the National Home Show this weekend!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Great work and follow up

Great experience from quote to completion. Lighting looks wonderful and great post installation follow up.

Heather Martin in Toronto
Heather Martin in Toronto

Truly Outstanding Service

Andrew and his crew came out 2020 and put in an amazing lighting system for our house. We just love it. But the best part is the outstanding customer service I have received over the past two years. Whenever I have had a problem they have come out within a few days to fix it. This time Andrew and Tom came out to fix a line that we accidently cut while digging in the garden. Not only did they fix it, but they moved the line so it wouldn't happen again. I wish all the other companies I dealt with were this amazing.

Ann380 in Mississauga
Ann380 in Mississauga

Servicing, replacing and repairing outdoor lighting

I had been having issues with my outdoor lighting for several months, with some not working, and at times not coming on at all. Since they were installed over 5 years ago, I assumed that the whole system including the transformer needed to be replaced. Carrington came to my home within a couple of days of my call and very quickly surmised that my transformer was fine, only a couple of my lights needed to be replaced and that I just had a connection problem. He was very knowledgeable and assured me that there was no need to replace everything, that they could just do some re-wiring, service the timer, clean my existing lights and rearrange them to make them more attractive and add 2 spotlights to highlight my front tree. This not only saved me a lot of money--they look amazing and are all consistently working perfectly now! He followed up not once, but 2 more times to make sure that everything was working and asked me to call if even down the road things were not to my satisfaction. The expert knowledge, service, quality of work and follow up, especially in these high demand times was very impressive and I highly recommend Outdoor Lighting Perspectives. If I decide to expand my lighting project I will definitely use their services. If you are thinking about calling this company, don't hesitate--you will not be disappointed!

Outdoor lighting

Excellent service. Very professional.
Pamela was amazing in providing ideas for the outdoor lighting. She took the time to explain what worked and wouldn’t work.
The team put everything together on time.
Excellent all round!

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Great Outdoor Lighting Project - done perfectly!

Pamela and her team offered a turnkey solution four our landscape lighting project. From vision to design to implementation, all aspects were considered and so much care was taken. Outdoor Lighting Perspectives, Canada took care of everything which provided me peace of mind. Pamela and her team are fantastic to work with-you won't have to worry about a thing and it will look beautiful!
Shout out to Tom and Nikki who hid all of my wires!! Looks great!

Lenka
Lenka

Outdoor Lighting front & back yard

Sorry for the late review! The lighting in both the front & back yard look fabulous, wish we had done it years ago. Pamela and her team put together a wonderful proposal and answered all questions and even did a demonstration. Andrew and his team completed the job to our complete satisfaction. The OLP team was terrific to work with made adjustments as needed during the demo and install.
Overall we could not have picked a better company for this job and recommend them highly.

Jaydan
Jaydan

Garden lighting

The entire working experience with this company was excellent from start to finish
Pamela was the greatest at designing the lights for our garden and Tom was very efficient with installation and was great to work with
The project was finished on time as promised and we are very happy with the completed project.
We would highly recomment this company if you are looking for any kind of lighting project.

Zeev
Zeev
1 review , ON

Repair outdoor lights

Thank you for servicing my outdoor lights. As usual 5 star service . It is a pleasure to deal with organization / people that know what they are doing and how to care for customers.

Backyard lighting

What an absolutely atrocious company and people to deal with, especially if you are a visible minority (got referred to by Pamela as "you people"). Currently have an outstanding matter with this firm to deal with ,which as usual, they are not responding to for weeks. Just radio silence.. Will update once they respond... avoid at all cost, especially if you are a visible minority...

More about Outdoor Lighting Perspectives, Canada

Outdoor Lighting Perspectives is the world's largest full-service outdoor lighting company, and we are proud to have our fixtures enjoyed at more than 150,000+ homes across North America.

Whatever your outdoor lighting needs, we have the experience and expertise to get it done right the first time.

WHAT WE DO:

We want to transform your outdoor living spaces in the best way possible. Some of our exquisite outdoor lighting options include:

-Accent lighting to subtly show off your property’s best features
-Architectural lighting to highlight your home’s unique beauty
-Pool lighting to keep your nightly swims safe
-Patio and deck lights to add excitement to your nighttime entertaining
-Garden lighting to accentuate your stunning landscaping
-Path lighting to guide your guests where they need to go
-Up-lighting for home facade, trees, and outdoor artwork

From a single small garden that needs just a touch of light, to a sprawling estate home that needs lighting with zone control automation, we offer it all.

Call us today for a free at-home consultation, and one of our lighting designers will make a customs lighting design for your unique property.

WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT:

We are dedicated outdoor lighting designers and installers. We do one thing, and we do it the best. We aren't a sprinkler company or lawn care company moonlighting in outdoor lights when times are slow. We will be here to take the call when your lights need maintenance years down the road.

We manufacture our lights by hand, mostly in the United States but some right here in Toronto, so we can control the entire chain of quality from raw materials to your beautiful garden.

Our designers, installers, and service crews are all our own staff: we do not use sub-contractors. With Outdoor Lighting Perspectives, your satisfaction is guaranteed in writing and backed by our 30 year on-site warranty.

THE TRUSTWORTHY CHOICE:

How can you find an outdoor lighting contractor you can trust to get the work done right, on time, and safely?

We have been independently vetted by a third-party for our complete and up-to-date liability insurance and workers compensation coverage, our safety and training compliance, and our long established track record of happy customer referrals and testimonials.

Companies claiming to do lighting come and go, but we're celebrating 20 years and our warranty is backed by our international network of 60+ locations. We'll install your lights today, but we'll also maintain them for years to come.

THE NEXT STEP:

We offer free design consultations and free quotes. Please contact us to discuss your outdoor lighting needs and how we can be of assistance.