Air Point Heating And Cooling Inc

Reviews for Air Point Heating And Cooling Inc

Sats from Woodbridge
Sats from Woodbridge

Maintainance Job Well Done

Air Point came in for my annual maintainance work for my furnace. The gentleman was thorough, efficient and pleasant to deal with from the point of contact to the point he left. Nice staff and good job overall. I have an AC to replace next summer. Will be calling them back for an estimate for sure.

Good morning Sats, thank you for sharing your experience with Air Point Heating and Cooling! We are grateful that you called us to perform your maintenance and will be happy to provide you with an estimate when the time comes! We hope to be of service for any of your HVAC needs in future.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Excellent HVAC Company

I am writing this because it is my believe that Air Point is one of the few exceptional Companies that really tries hard to maintain a very high standard of customer service. One may purchase a high end product, but it is the front end service, quality installation and follow up that makes that product a good choice in the eyes of the purchaser.
To me it felt that I was being served by a family of people, even though unrelated to each other, were all involved in trying to make my experience a pleasurable one. Thanks to the office staff, sales and installers who I can say are all very wonderful and engaging people. ----Bernard

Thank you, Bernard, for your kind review and for sharing your experience with Air Point Heating and Cooling Inc. We are thrilled to receive such a warm and sincere review. We strive to provide only best-quality service and we all work together, as a team. We, at Air Point, approach every order and every issue individually, trying to find the best and most agreeable solution for our client.
We are very grateful that you have chosen Air Point Heating and Cooling for your services and hope that we can be of service for any future of your HVAC needs!

C. in Toronto
C. in Toronto

Excellent Service

We just had a second furnace installed by this company because we are pleased with their prompt responses when we contact them, and their prompt and professional service visits. The staff all seem very dedicated to ensure the customer is completely satisfied with their work. I have had no problems with either furnace installations. I would recommend this company to friends and family.

Thank you for trusting us with your second installation and for sharing your experience with Air Point Heating and Cooling! We are truly happy when we see our clients return and we make sure to provide only the best service. Our staff members do their best in providing you with only the most pleasant experience and ensure that the whole process goes smoothly, fast, painless. We will be thrilled to see you again for any of your HVAC needs!

Private User reviews Markham, ON

New Furnace

It is a chilling experience when your furnace breaks down. I got a shiver every time I thought about the cost of a new furnace. But it warms my heart to say that Airpoint made this whole experience fast, easy, and financially manageable.

The staff was professional, efficient, and very pleasant. The furnace is working well.

Thank you, Airpoint for helping me weather the storm :)

Thank you for this heart-warming and wonderful review! We, at Air Point Heating and Cooling, are taking pride in our work and we strive to provide only best service to our clients! The weather can be unpredictable and the equipment can fail in the most inconvenient moments, but rest assured: we are always here because we are committed for your comfort!
We hope to be of service for any of your future HVAC needs, rain or shine! Thank you for choosing Air Point Heating and Cooling Inc.!

New furnace install

Crew arrived on time and were very professional. I would recommend Air Point for all your hvac needs. They left the furnace room in the same condition they found it. We have heat! Very pleased with their work.

Good morning! Thank you for sharing your experience with Air Point Heating and Cooling! We are very happy that you are now warm and comfy!
Our professionals are striving to make all installations easy, fast, professional and clean, so that you don't have to worry about anything else)
We would be happy to provide you with the service in future again!

Kati in Toronto
Kati in Toronto

Great service, friendly and knowledgable staff, quick to respond.

I have been using Airpoint Heating & Cooling for 5+ years. They are quick to respond, informative, trustworthy and friendly. They wont sell you what you don't need and will help when you do need to buy. I don't need to look anywhere else.

Thank you Kati for being a loyal client and there is no better praise, than see you choosing Air Point over and over again! We do everything possible to make sure that our client's needs are met in fullest, and that the cost stays reasonable at the same time. Our crew loves to share knowledge, in order to make the process as understandable and as easy as it can be! Thank you for trusting us and we hope to see you again in future for any of your HVAC needs!

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

air conditioning instaletion

Good job was done by air point heating and conditioning team installing my new air conditioner. On time service everything was cleaned after their job. covid protocals where followed to the point.

We would like to thank you for telling about your installation with our company. We at Air Point Heating and Cooling take seriously the Covid-19 protocols and hope that this pandemic will be over soon! We take pride in providing our clients with only the best service and we hope that in future we can be of service again. Thank you for your review and stay safe!

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

AC installation

Oleg and his team were very professional, friendly and knowledgeable. They provided me with an appropriate AC unit that meets my needs and expectations. The installation was done in a very timely manner. They were very clean and respectful of our home. I would highly recommend them, they provided a 5 star service.

Thank you for your kind review and for sharing your experience with Air Point Heating and Cooling! We are thrilled that you are happy with our service and that we met your expectations. Our company always does everything possible to make your experience as pleasant and easy, as a piece of cake!) We at Air Point, care about your comfort! Hope to see you in future for any of your HVAC needs!

Ms. Tracy
Ms. Tracy

Amazing Company!

I recently moved into a new home and the ac died within a matter of days. Greg from Air Point came to my home to inspect the unit and the furnace. Both the ac and furnace were over 20 years and needed to be replaced. From my first phone call to the company to replacing my ac and furnace along with getting my ducts cleaned, this company has been nothing but extraordinary. The time they spent with me making sure all of my questions were answered was appreciated. Each person who came to my home went above and beyond to make sure I was happy. I highly recommend this company.

Tracy thank you so much for your kind review and for sharing your experience with Air Point Heating and Cooling! Our company values our client's comfort the most, and that is why we are trying to make the process as comfortable as possible. Our company strives to provide only the best service, while making sure that the services are fast, high-quality, professional and friendly. We hope to be of service for any of your HVAC needs in the future! We appreciate you choosing Air Point Heating and Cooling!

Adam
Adam

AC Replacement

We decided to replace a 1.5 ton Bryant AC unit that was 26 years old with a new American Standard Silver 2 ton unit. We did have some limitations as our furnace was a mid efficiency Lennox that could only handle a 2 ton AC unit. The Air Point team provided expert advice, were very professional and really cared about the quality and cost effectiveness of what they were recommending. When they arrived to do the job, they cleaned and prepared the site, laid new gravel and patio stones and took great care and pride in the installation. The new copper line, electrical, and connection to the furnace was also high quality. Air Point gets very high marks for knowledge, pride in their work, friendliness, and quality.

Hello Adam, we appreciate sharing your experience with Air Point! In our work we strive to provide the best quality service, the most agreeable pricing and the most professional communication. We respect and appreciate our clients' time and comfort, so we do everything in our power to make the installation process as easy as possible. In future we will be honored to provide you with any HVAC service. Thank you for choosing Air Point Heating and Cooling!

More about Air Point Heating And Cooling Inc

Air Point, Toronto heating & cooling company is proud to be serving residential and commercial customers all over the Ontario area. We have years of experience and a flawless reputation. We are here to help you with your air conditioning and heating needs. Our experts are prepared to help you with the sale, service, and installation of the ideal comfort system for your home or business. Air Point heating & cooling experts offer the latest products to keep your home or office as efficient and environmentally friendly as possible.

Indoor comfort for your home or business is a significant part of your daily life. From heating to cooling, humidification to air purification systems and servicing your equipment, selecting the right company is just as important as choosing the right equipment.