Air Point Heating And Cooling Inc

Reviews for Air Point Heating And Cooling Inc

Adam
Adam

AC Replacement

We decided to replace a 1.5 ton Bryant AC unit that was 26 years old with a new American Standard Silver 2 ton unit. We did have some limitations as our furnace was a mid efficiency Lennox that could only handle a 2 ton AC unit. The Air Point team provided expert advice, were very professional and really cared about the quality and cost effectiveness of what they were recommending. When they arrived to do the job, they cleaned and prepared the site, laid new gravel and patio stones and took great care and pride in the installation. The new copper line, electrical, and connection to the furnace was also high quality. Air Point gets very high marks for knowledge, pride in their work, friendliness, and quality.

Hello Adam, we appreciate sharing your experience with Air Point! In our work we strive to provide the best quality service, the most agreeable pricing and the most professional communication. We respect and appreciate our clients' time and comfort, so we do everything in our power to make the installation process as easy as possible. In future we will be honored to provide you with any HVAC service. Thank you for choosing Air Point Heating and Cooling!

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

AC installation

Oleg and his team were very professional, friendly and knowledgeable. They provided me with an appropriate AC unit that meets my needs and expectations. The installation was done in a very timely manner. They were very clean and respectful of our home. I would highly recommend them, they provided a 5 star service.

Ms. Tracy
Ms. Tracy

Amazing Company!

I recently moved into a new home and the ac died within a matter of days. Greg from Air Point came to my home to inspect the unit and the furnace. Both the ac and furnace were over 20 years and needed to be replaced. From my first phone call to the company to replacing my ac and furnace along with getting my ducts cleaned, this company has been nothing but extraordinary. The time they spent with me making sure all of my questions were answered was appreciated. Each person who came to my home went above and beyond to make sure I was happy. I highly recommend this company.

Tracy thank you so much for your kind review and for sharing your experience with Air Point Heating and Cooling! Our company values our client's comfort the most, and that is why we are trying to make the process as comfortable as possible. Our company strives to provide only the best service, while making sure that the services are fast, high-quality, professional and friendly. We hope to be of service for any of your HVAC needs in the future! We appreciate you choosing Air Point Heating and Cooling!

Igor Olenev
Igor Olenev

Furnace installation

Installation team is very professional. We are very happy and satisfied with using Air Point Heating & Cooling as the installation company. Work was done fast, clean and equipment works great. If you need HVAC work - our recommendation Air Point Heating & Cooling.

Thank you Igor for sharing your experience with Air Point! We are very happy that you have chosen us to proceed with the installation and hope to be of service for any of your future HVAC needs!

Konstantin in Toronto
Konstantin in Toronto

New A/C installtion

Great company and great people. I had my old A/C failed 2 days ago and it was scorching 30 degrees in the house. After calling AirPoint the next morning, Gregory showed up in less than an hour, provided a quote and company techs were in my house with a new unit in a couple of hours. Same day! Very professional guys, fast and efficient. Quality work. Highly recommended. Thank you.

Hello Konstantin! Thank you for the praise and for choosing Air Point Heating and Cooling Inc! We are doing our best in order to provide you with a best, fast and highly professional service. We are happy to hear that you are satisfied and we hope to service any of your future HVAC needs!

Private User reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Replace central air conditioning

My 8 year old a.c. unit quit and was not repairable air point diagnosed the problem and was able to fix us a new American standard unit with 10 years parts and labour warranty. Two guys came on time as promised and first they covered the floor with drop sheets such friendly caring guys after a few hours removing all old parts and installing new system was cooling the house perfectly of course had to be on one of the hottest days of summer. Thank you to all at Air point office staff and a.c. technicians a company well worth doing biusness with.

Thank you very much for such a wonderful review and for sharing your experience working with Air Point and for choosing us for your installation! Our client's comfort is our top priority. We do our best both in technical and administrative parts of our work, in order for the client to receive the most professional service. We hope to be of service for any of your future HVAC needs!

New Carrier furnace installation

I am always impressed by organized companies who deliver on promises, plan well in advance, follow up instantly, and provide an excellent service at a fair price. I must say from beginning to end Air Point was a pleasure to deal with. The complete experience from the initial appointment to the quotation for a new furnace to the installation and cleanup was a breeze. Katerina and Sveta in the front office and Sasha and Vadim on the installation were just so easy to deal with. Highly recommended!

Thank you for sharing your experience with Air Point and for leaving this kind review! We take our clients' comfort seriously and close to heart. Our professionals are always ready to provide the best service, and we understand the tough times and we keep the expenses as low as possible. Again, we are grateful that you chose us to provide you with the installation and hope to have the honor of servicing any of your HVAC needs in future!

Marvin
Marvin

New A/C Installation

Air Point guys are awesome!!! They came next day, installed new A/C at my new home in Oakville and even helped me to install and setup Ecobee as cortesy. Koodos to Vadim and Sasha. Keep up the great work guys !

Thank you Marvin! It is really wonderful to receive such positive comments of appreciation! We are more than happy to help you with any other HVAC needs in case you require them in future. We care about your comfort and our team is ready to help!

miroslavt
miroslavt

Rewiring for new smart thermostat to work together with HRV

I want to express my gratitude to whole team of Air Point and specifically to owner Oleg and AC master Grisha. They do beyond simple fixing things, but detecting potential weak links in AC system and improving them. Easy 5 starts!

Thank you Miroslav for your kind words and for sharing your experience! Here, at Air Point, we value our clients' time and money, and we don't want you to waste any of them. We are very grateful that you chose us for the service and hope to service your HVAC equipment in future!

jeff albert from Vaughan
jeff albert from Vaughan

Top Notch company!

2 Years ago when I needed them they were at my house in just hours! The other day when I needed them, they were at my house again in just hours. This company never ceases to amaze me. Their technicians are incredible and their follow is the same. I trust them 100% which I know is very unusual when it comes to any service/repair companies. No, they did not pay to me write this, but I am just so impressed with their high level of in home & customer service as well as their fair pricing that I felt compelled write another review 2 years later. Don't even think about getting a 2nd quote, just call these guys! Jeff

Thank you Jeff for being our loyal client and we are thrilled to hear that you are happy with the quality of our work! Your words mean a lot to us! In Air Point Heating and Cooling we take the problems of our clients close and do our best to solve them in timely and professional matter. We hope to continue amazing you in the future by providing excellent, fast and best-quality service! Thank you again for sharing your experience and for leaving us such a wonderful review, we are truly touched!

More about Air Point Heating And Cooling Inc

Air Point, Toronto heating & cooling company is proud to be serving residential and commercial customers all over the Ontario area. We have years of experience and a flawless reputation. We are here to help you with your air conditioning and heating needs. Our experts are prepared to help you with the sale, service, and installation of the ideal comfort system for your home or business. Air Point heating & cooling experts offer the latest products to keep your home or office as efficient and environmentally friendly as possible.

Indoor comfort for your home or business is a significant part of your daily life. From heating to cooling, humidification to air purification systems and servicing your equipment, selecting the right company is just as important as choosing the right equipment.