Air Point Heating And Cooling Inc

Reviews for Air Point Heating And Cooling Inc

carmacarr
carmacarr

HVAC

Ben's team was professional, clean and knowledgeable. His team worked hard on a rainy day with no complains and worked long hours in order to get the job done . He was recommended to me by another friend. I definitely recommend . Tkx

Thank you, Carmacarr, for your time to write this review and for your recommendation! We make sure to put our clients' comfort first and get the job done efficiently and well. We look forward to servicing your future HVAC needs!

raf in Toronto
raf in Toronto

Boiler and two water heaters

Oleg and his team replaced the boiler and water heater in my large 130-year old Victorian house at the end of March.
What a pleasure!
How often can you say that about major surgery on your home?
They know and do their work perfectly, and Oleg obviously and genuinely cares about his customers.
They were quick and efficient, fun to deal with, competitively priced, and the equipment works perfectly.
I am very happy that I chose them for the job, and I recommend them without any reservation.
Again, what a pleasure.

Thank you very much, Raf, for your time to write this review and the kind words! We understand just how much our clients value their home and their time, and we make sure to do our job with the utmost care and efficiency, and our job is not done until you are happy with the results. Once again, thank you so much for your kind review, and we look forward to servicing your future HVAC needs!

happybagelbakery
happybagelbakery

A/C condensor unit replaisment

I used Air Point to replace a condensing unit for my A/C, they have done the job quickly, worked around my schedule and were very professional. The next day owner of the company Oleg called to make sure that I was satisfied with the job, and if everything is working the way it should, I personaly think it's a very nice personal touch. I highly recomend Air Point to anyone.

Thank you, happybagelbakery, for the time to write this review and your kind words. We understand how busy individuals and businesses are, and make sure that our work interferes as little as possible with your regular day. Following up with our customers helps us ensure that every client is satisfied with our work. Thank you for your recommendation, and we look forward to servicing your future HVAC needs!

Alexander K.
Alexander K.
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Furnace repair

Michael was very professional, very fast respond, quickly determined the problem and resolved it very efficiently, to restor owr furnace to its wotking condition. Thank you very much.

Thank you, Alexander, for the time to write this review. We service all brands of HVAC equipment, and our years of experience allow us to diagnose and solve problems quickly and efficiently! We will forward your compliments to Michael, and we look forward to servicing your future HVAC needs.

Rajiv Bhandari from Mississauga
Rajiv Bhandari from Mississauga

I got my Furnance Replaced

This is overdue and I apologize to oleg, My furnace died in the winter and I called many companies. Oleg was prompt in coming gave advise that was unbiased was priced aggressively, Got it changed the next day and came in personally to check on everything. He also went an extra mile to file all rebates and claims on my behalf that he had advised me off and I have since received all these rebates in the mail as well. I would recommend Airpoint services in a heartbeat to anyone, Oleg thank you for all your effort and sorry as this was delayed on my part. You and your organisation rock!!!!!! Keep up the great work!!!!!! Kudos to you and your team........ Rajiv

Thank you so much, Rajiv, for your wonderful words! We are very glad to hear that you are happy with the services and product you received. Being left without heating in the middle of winter is extremely unpleasant, so we make sure our clients receive prompt service, all the while providing advice and guidance to ensure you're getting exactly what you need. Paperwork can get pretty confusing too, so we try to have as much of it done for you as possible, and our office staff are there to help if you have any questions. Once again, thank you so much for your kind review, and we look forward to servicing your future HVAC needs and exceeding your expectations!

tkauder in Woodbridge
tkauder in Woodbridge

Duct Cleaning/Furnace Inspection

We had our ducts cleaned and our furnace inspected for a reasonable price. We had great service and they were fast, efficient and polite. They were happy to answer any questions.
I have recommended their service to our friends and family.

Thank you very much, t, for your time to write this review, and for your recommendations! Our experts are happy to provide quick yet effective service, and leave your home air cleaner and your furnace more efficient. We look forward to servicing your and your family's future HVAC needs!

Igor  from Vaughan
Igor from Vaughan

Furnace replacement

I've called to Oleg, the owner, during cold holiday day, when my furnace stopped working. He came the same day, clearly explained my options for repair or replacement, and convinced with his expertise. Next morning his team brought the new furnace, Carrier.
They were polite, professional and left the clean room after themselves.
I'm positively impressed with this company and the team, Gregory and Yuri.
Highly recommend them

Thank you very much, Igor, for your time to write this review. We understand how important home comfort is to our clients, and offer emergency and same day services to ensure your home stays warm throughout the season, and clean thorough the installation process. We will make sure to pass your compliments on to the team! We look forward to providing you with reliable and professional service for any of your future HVAC needs!

Howard Wilson from Old Toronto
Howard Wilson from Old Toronto

Provide and Install Carrier Furnace model 59TP6A080E17-16

My contact was Mr Oleg. He was helpful in choosing the furnace model . No pressure and price was very competive. The installers were effecient and knowledgeable and happy to answer my questions about how the efficiency blower operated . The office staff walked my through applying on line for a government rebate available on my furnace model. I have recommended Air Point to my neighboer. I am pleased that I found Air Point on HomeStars and they deserve my 10 rating.

Thank you, Mr Wilson, for your wonderful words and your recommendation! Our team understands how important peace of mind and comfort are to our customers, and ensure we deliver that by offering various options, answering your questions, and helping with the paperwork. We look forward to providing you with reliable and professional service for any of your future HVAC needs!

Terry in Woodbridge
Terry in Woodbridge

Furnace replacement

Oleg (owner) provided me with speedy and friendly service. Within 24 hours of initial contact with him, he had two excellent workers in my home replacing my old furnace. No mess was left behind either. Oleg is always available when I have a question and is very knowledgeable at his job. This is the best company I have dealt with so far with my furnace issues. I can honestly say you will not be disappointed with Air Point!!

Thank you, Terry, for your time to write this review, and your compliments! We are thrilled to hear that we have made the process so easy and pleasant for you! We understand that home comfort and time are precious to our customers, and ensure our whole team respects both - through an efficient diagnostic and spotless installation, and making sure all your questions are answered for your peace of mind. Thank you for your recommendation, and we look forward to servicing your future HVAC needs!
-Oleg and Company.

tibor
tibor
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Install a new furnace

Oleg, the owner of Air Point was wonderful and easy to deal with. Within 45 minutes of my call, Oleg came to my home to assess the issue. The next day, two workers were sent to my home to replace my furnace. These workers were polite, neat, and worked efficiently to install my new furnace. Upon completion, they left my home without a trace of dirt or debris and most importantly a new working furnace. I am very pleased and would happily recommend and use Air Point again in the future.

Thank you, tibor, for your wonderful words! We understand that home comfort and time are precious to our customers, and ensure our whole team respects both - through an efficient diagnostic and spotless installation. Thank you for your recommendation, and we look forward to servicing your future HVAC needs!
-Oleg and Company.

More about Air Point Heating And Cooling Inc

Air Point, Toronto heating & cooling company is proud to be serving residential and commercial customers all over the Ontario area. We have years of experience and a flawless reputation. We are here to help you with your air conditioning and heating needs. Our experts are prepared to help you with the sale, service, and installation of the ideal comfort system for your home or business. Air Point heating & cooling experts offer the latest products to keep your home or office as efficient and environmentally friendly as possible.

Indoor comfort for your home or business is a significant part of your daily life. From heating to cooling, humidification to air purification systems and servicing your equipment, selecting the right company is just as important as choosing the right equipment.