Calgary AB T2Y 3M4

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 6 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 6 times

Reviews for Real Estate Movers

Fatemeh
Fatemeh

Moving service from Calgary to Vancouver

Victor and his team helped me move my stuff from Calgary to Vancouver. They are very professional movers and I am very happy with their service. They packed and unpacked large items very professionally.

Thank you Fatemeh for your review! We`ll be happy to help you next time!

Michael in Calgary
Michael in Calgary

Movers that quote low to win the business. Then charge BIG

I got caught by one of the oldest tricks in the book.

First the good news - the day-of team was prompt, courteous and worked exceptionally hard to get my family - and our considerable amount of stuff - moved to a new location about 5 km away.

HOWEVER - I am extremely disappointed in the estimate process and the overall cost and value from Real Estate Movers (Victor Rush did the quote).

The final time and bill WAS 50% ABOVE QUOTE. I had selected this group over a large national firm based on the estimated cost and complexity, as well as a sense that they were up to the job in terms of equipment and team.

The final bill was almost exactly the same as the larger firm - and it came at the cost of an exhausted team and incomplete job. The estimated 8 to 10 hours turned into 14.5 hours on move day - and I also had a 50% overrun on the packing service I hired from them, admittedly I did push the scope on that part and they wrapped furniture etc as part of the packing day.

I can't fault the day-of team. Their management (Victor) hung them out with too few people on the move, and left me with heavy lifting to do to finish the job - the reason I hire movers in the first place!

If you considerthem, add 50% to the quote as you compare against other firms to ensure you get a fair look at the value you will receive from this company. I will stick to the national teams from now on, I guess.

mishca
mishca
0 reviews Grande Prairie, AB

Real Estate Movers

I spent hours researching a moving company as I heard so many scary stories. When I called Victor, I put him through the ringer with questions, after I did my homework on the company. I thought He would not want to move us as I asked so many hard questions .
He was amazing. The workers were so professional, friendly and went above and beyond for us. Wrapped everything and were so careful with my stuff. Nothing broken. When they arrived with the huge truck it could not fit into our complex, they ended up packing everything into a smaller truck and then moved everything into the larger truck. It was brutal work, and the smiled and worked nonstop for hours. Then left driving 14 hours through the night to a different province.it took me two days to get here!
They then from 1pm to 12 am unpacked the truck into my new home. I had so much stuff! The smiled the whole time. I felt very guilty at how much work they did with almost no break. They did many little extras that were not their job, putting stuff together for me and changing stuff around when I did not like the placement. This company was cheaper than local companies with smaller trucks and people to move us.
This company is a 5 star and worth every penny.
If I move again I will Defiantly use Victor and his team to move us. I cant say eneogh how impressed I was. S Ratvay

Thank you Sherrie for your great review!!! Welcome to Alberta!!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Moving TV

Great service on time pickup and delivery. Highly professional, and follow-up in case of any issues. Thanks

Thank you for your review!

bentley_tasha
bentley_tasha

Best service I’ve ever had !!!!!!! 10000000% recommend

Honestly I called with zero notice needed out of a horrible relationship and they helped me the same day even brought in someone that was off for the day to help me just so o could leave. Was the BEST service ever

britsant
britsant

Residential move from Kelowna, BC to Calgary, AB

Victor and team were efficient, professional and courteous. I would highly recommend this company for any move.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Very professional and courteous

Victor and his crew did an amazing job! Everything was wrapped and taped to prevent damage. Everyone on the crew treated us and our property with respect. We would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a great moving company! They loaded then drove 6 hours and unloaded, all in one day. Hard workers!!

centainehlushak
centainehlushak
0 reviews , AB

Amazing service for cross-province move!

My husband and I hired Real Estate Movers through CAM for our cross-province move this winter, and we were blown away by the care, thoroughness, and professionalism of Victor and his crew. They took apart our furniture, carefully wrapped each piece, and put it back together even better than before; they laid out mats and blankets to keep dirt off our new floors; they were kind and extremely helpful from minute one.

It wound up being a 13-hour day for us all, including travel, and Real Estate Movers were utter champions throughout. They are excellent at what they do. I would recommend Real Estate Movers to anyone in need of their services!

Thank you Centaine for your great review! We`d be happy to help you again. Thank you for relocating with Real Estate Movers!

dmfoss
dmfoss

Move

Real Estate Movers were very accommodating, on time and did a wonderful job. I would highly recommend the Real Estate movers. Very happy with how the move went.

Thank you for relocation with Real Estate Movers! We`d be happy to help you again!

omarsn
omarsn

Great moving company

I requested the service to move from Calgary to Saskatchewan
They were very professional, fast, and exactly on time.

I really recommend them.

Thanks

Thank you Omar for relocating with Real Estate Mover!

More about Real Estate Movers

Real Estate Movers, with over 9 years of experience our crews will show you how we take pride in what we do every day. No move is to BIG or to SMALL, Real Estate Movers does it all! We offer competitively hourly rates in Calgary and flat rates on long distance moves across AB, BC, and SK. Customer satisfaction guaranteed!

Locally operated in Alberta - Now offering Long Distance Moving Services across Canada.