Paint It White Rock

Reviews for Paint It White Rock

L. Garcia in Toronto
L. Garcia in Toronto

Painting house exterior

We were pleased to have Michael Holley and his friendly and skilled crew work on the exterior of our home. It started with a detailed estimate and was completed in the predicted time. Their diligence, attention to detail, organization, communication and professional attitude were greatly appreciated. We would definitely consider Pro Works Painters for any future painting projects.

Thank you for your review Luba! Working on your project was definitely a unique experience, and we are glad we were able to give you such a great result!

House painting front exterior

Michael Holley owner of Pro Works painters Toronto was very professional, engaging, hard working and fair. The work was started and completed on time and on budget. His painter was young but very consciousness and did a good job.

David, I'm glad we were able to help you with your project and protect your home!

T. Cooke in North york
T. Cooke in North york
3 reviews North York, ON

Powerwash, sand and stain deck

After meeting with Michael several times to discuss the job and price, he came out first to power wash and then to sand and stain our deck. He performed each task on time and aside from some weather issues, finished the job in a timely manner. The stain was done very well and evenly with no streaks. I would recommend Pro Works Painters for deck and stain work for sure.

We are glad we could help you with your deck Tonia!

More about Paint It White Rock

Hi, my name is Michael Holley, and I am the proud owner of Paint It White Rock. I have been running my painting business for over 9 years now. I have completed over 450 projects, with a client satisfaction rate of over 95%!

I have been awarded Dulux’s Quality Award for 2015, and Best of Houzz for 2017, 2018 & 2020!

We are excited to help you with your project!

We help homeowners make their home look Beautiful through:

- Interior Painting