No More Chores Of Toronto Cleaners

25 Selby St Suite 1105 Toronto ON M4Y 0E6

InstagramFacebook
No More Chores Of Toronto Cleaners

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 4 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 4 times

Reviews for No More Chores Of Toronto Cleaners

Cleaning service made easy

Very easy to book, thorough, and people they send are friendly. Really listens to customer requirements, which really helps me since my location is tricky to get to. I ask them to call me when they arrive, and they do so every time without fail. Also very flexible. They also send reminders a few days before scheduled cleaning so I can prepare for it. If I decided I don't need a cleaning on a particular month, I can just skip that booking or reschedule online without hassle. I love the flexibility.

Thank you for the awesome feedback. I'm thrilled that you are happy with our service. Have a good day!

Cleaning

Good cleaning service. They followed requests and were efficient. Arrival time was later than when they said they would be there. Overall good cleaning and polite service. I would recommend.

Thank you for taking the time to write these kind words. We look forward to seeing you again!

s.c. from Scarborough
s.c. from Scarborough

Fantastic

I installed new doors and windows throughout my 2 story house this past week. There was construction dust in every single room, on every single surface. The two ladies arrived before 9am on Saturday morning and cleaned for 12 hours, leaving my house spotless. No More Chores called two days before to confirm the online booking and also on Saturday to check in on the work. I cannot thank the ladies and No More Chores enough.

We appreciate you trying our service we are super glad it went perfectly! Hope to see you again soon.

House Cleaning Service

Found these guys on Kijiji; they are everything they claim to be: FRIENDLY, responsive and thorough. Terrific value for the money, as well as a pleasure to do business with. The lady spent all day Friday of a long weekend converting my hovel back into a home, lol. Can't say how pleased I am and looking forward to having them return next month. This is the way a business should be run. 5 stars and have already recommended them. You won't be disappointed, they offer great effort and results for the money.
Paul in Weston, ON

Paul it was a complete joy to work with you and we're thrilled you were happy with the service. Reviews like this motivate us to continue doing great work and our entire staff really really appreciates it. Thank you and all the best. -Mike

K_Towns
K_Towns
3 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Cleaning service

If you’re looking for a clean and immaculate house or any other space look no further. We contacted No More Chores to do a deep clean of our home prior to listing our house for sale. Mike, the owner, was fantastic. He responded quickly and was so helpful and accommodating arranging our service appointment. The team that came to work on our house was equally amazing. They were punctual and professional. They were extremely thorough and literally cleaned every nook and cranny! We couldn’t have been more impressed. We will for sure be using them again and again!

We are super happy you liked our service and thrilled we could contribute to the successful sale of your home. Thanks again and home to see you soon!

Cindy
Cindy

Move in/out clean

They did a wonderful job, very detail oriented. Even cleaned dust under the fridge. Very happy. I will definitely use no more chores again. I am a realtor and I would be happy to refer them to my clients that need a move in/out clean .

Cindy we thoroughly enjoyed working with you and are so glad you chose us for your home cleaning needs. Thank you for the kind words and we look forward to seeing you again!

Great Job JP!

Jp was very thorough, and courteous. On time, professional and friendly. Thank you!

.. ... .. .. .. .. .. .. ... .. .. .. .. . .. . ..

JP is an asset to our company! We are thrilled you are happy with his work. Hope to see you again soon. Many thanks!

Lovely clean home

Gail showed up on time, was pleasant to chat with before I left her and did an excellent job cleaning my apartment. My only complaint is that no more chores prices are not competitive but I hope that means Gail is paid well!

Thank you for your review! Gail is wonderful and we can proudly say all our cleaners are well compensated.

Cleaning Service

I am a new client at No More Chores. Mike, at the office, has been a pleasure to deal with from the beginning, responsive and respectful. And Oksana, who came to clean the house for the first time, was extremely thorough and did a brilliant job. The house looked and smelled beautiful and the list of details I had given to the company were fully looked after. I'm very happy to have found Oksana and No More Chores.!

Hi, thank you so much for the wonderful feedback! We look forward to many more visits.

Deep cleaning

Did an excellent job of cleaning my place, which was a mess. Fully met my expectations, and will use them again.

* * * * * * * * *

Thank you so much! We're super grateful you called us! Always happy to help.

More about No More Chores Of Toronto Cleaners

No More Chores is an on-demand cleaning service and we're on a mission to rid the world of chores.

We serve customers throughout the entire GTA and offer flat-rate pricing with no contracts.
Unlike other companies, you can book us anytime in 60 seconds on our website with our hassle-free booking system.

All of our staff are trained cleaning professionals. And with our 100% guarantee - if for any reason you're not happy with your cleaning, we'll come back and clean again free of charge.
We offer complete household and office cleaning services including move-in/out cleanings, post-renovation cleaning, and deep cleanings.

We are following all Covid-19 regulations. Your Safety is our number one Priority.
Relax, you're in good hands. Give No More Chore a try and say goodbye to chores forever.

Call us now - 647-490-2523