No More Chores Of Toronto Cleaners

25 Selby St Suite 1105 Toronto ON M4Y 0E6

InstagramFacebook
No More Chores Of Toronto Cleaners

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 4 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 4 times

Reviews for No More Chores Of Toronto Cleaners

Cleaning Service

I am a new client at No More Chores. Mike, at the office, has been a pleasure to deal with from the beginning, responsive and respectful. And Oksana, who came to clean the house for the first time, was extremely thorough and did a brilliant job. The house looked and smelled beautiful and the list of details I had given to the company were fully looked after. I'm very happy to have found Oksana and No More Chores.!

Hi, thank you so much for the wonderful feedback! We look forward to many more visits.

Deep cleaning

Did an excellent job of cleaning my place, which was a mess. Fully met my expectations, and will use them again.

* * * * * * * * *

Thank you so much! We're super grateful you called us! Always happy to help.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Cleaning Service

Jean-Paul was awesome. He did a great job and was also very professional and kind. I'm truly satisfied.
No More Chores is a very reliable and honest cleaning service. I would definitely recommend them!

It means a lot to get that feedback and it helps us continue to do great work... Thank you and Happy Holidays!

Home cleaning service

Team of two cleaned my large home in 3.5 hours. Women were friendly and did a great job. I would recommend. I will be booking them back for regular cleaning.

We're very proud of our teams, thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience!

Bronwyn in Venice
Bronwyn in Venice
1 review Saint Quentin, NB

No More Chores is great if you need help with your Airbnb

I sought out No More Chores for managing the turnover and cleaning of my Airbnb. They have consistently done an excellent job. I can always rely on No More Chores professional staff to show up on time, stock any necessary supplies, clean and stage the apartment, and be out before the next guests arrive. This is all done seamlessly within a 4 hour window. Mike is an amazing contact for any questions I have regarding schedule/particulars, he's always on the ball with bookings and always willing to help. Gail is also wonderful, she's right on time and very meticulous which is all you can ask for when you are counting on a 5 star review from Airbnb guests staying in the apartment. They also have a detailed admin system that allows you to log in to see upcoming cleanings, booking history, and comments about each scheduled cleaning. All in all, if you are looking for a cleaning service to trust, go with No More Chores.

Hi Bronwyn, it's always a pleasure to work with you and we're super grateful for the kind words. Glasses up to many more guest bookings for you!

Olivia
Olivia

Home cleaning service

Jean-Paul and team did a great job cleaning our home. We had a specific areas that we wanted more attention to, and this was done as we had hoped. We liked having the checklist provided to us with the areas that were cleaned. The cleaning was done well and they did a good job placing things back where they were originally. The first time we received this team's services, we also received some chocolates and a handwritten card, which was a great touch.

Thank you Olivia! It was our pleasure to make your home sparkle as we would our own. Please call us again soon!

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Correcting previous incorrect rating and review----all went very well

After a slow start due to the original cleaner having a car accident, Supervisor Maria arrived with a seconded cleaner. She explained that the 4 hrs would not be enough for the turnover cleaning. We walked through the kitchen thoroughly and she showed me why- grease buildup etc.

Convinced that it was an 8 hr minimum, I agreed. What a fantastic job. All the grease on the kitchen cabinets are removed , the bathrooms scrubbed etc. I was amazed and the fast work by the cleaner took the 8 hrs. Everything was done.

I would definitely use them again.

Thank you! We really appreciate the review and you are a great customer. Please call us again any time.

High scores mean nothing......

My husband and I booked this service. Grace the booker was pleasant
. Got a sindow 8:30 am to 10:30am and despite calls to Grace between 10:45 and 11:30 cleanerv was no show. Told she was coming by TTC- right, with a bag of cleaning products after she adked if there was parking , day before. Will not refer, will not use even if free make good was offered.
I don'give crefit cards before service- this is why!

Hello, thank you for getting in touch and for correcting your review as per the above review. We are happy the cleaning was great and you were happy with the overall outcome! All the best.

End of Tenancy Rescue!

I moved house alone at the end of April while my partner had to be out of the country for work, which was a very stressful event I wouldn't recommend. In any case, I'd booked an end-of-tenancy clean with another agency weeks in advance. 3 days before the move date (which was on a Sunday, no less) the other agency cancelled my booking and left me scrambling. I spent hours calling around and after speaking to 17 different companies - yes, I kept count - I spoke with Mike at No More Chores via the online chat service and within a few hours, he'd managed to find me a team, confirm the booking and made all the arrangements for me. Not only that, the cleaning service at my old condo after I moved out was nothing less than spectacular (considering I have a husky who was in full on springtime shed mode and the mess that the movers had to leave behind...) I honestly can't say enough positive things about the customer service, the final product and the effort that No More Chores made for me!! I've even asked for a quote for a regular cleaning service at my new home. Great cleaning, excellent customer service, and even the price was on point. Call them, book them, you'll be happy with the result!

Thanks again Roddy! Glad we could be there to help!

Mia in Toronto
Mia in Toronto

First Cleaning

For the first cleaning, I was happy with the results. The team was on time, friendly, and well-equipped. They were very thorough and I would recommend "No More Chores" to anyone who is looking for regular cleaning service.

Thanks Mia! The pleasure was entirely ours. See you next time!

More about No More Chores Of Toronto Cleaners

No More Chores is an on-demand cleaning service and we're on a mission to rid the world of chores.

We serve customers throughout the entire GTA and offer flat-rate pricing with no contracts.
Unlike other companies, you can book us anytime in 60 seconds on our website with our hassle-free booking system.

All of our staff are trained cleaning professionals. And with our 100% guarantee - if for any reason you're not happy with your cleaning, we'll come back and clean again free of charge.
We offer complete household and office cleaning services including move-in/out cleanings, post-renovation cleaning, and deep cleanings.

We are following all Covid-19 regulations. Your Safety is our number one Priority.
Relax, you're in good hands. Give No More Chore a try and say goodbye to chores forever.

Call us now - 647-490-2523