No More Chores Of Toronto Cleaners

25 Selby St Suite 1105 Toronto ON M4Y 0E6

InstagramFacebook
No More Chores Of Toronto Cleaners

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 4 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 4 times

Reviews for No More Chores Of Toronto Cleaners

Shreya  in Old Toronto
Shreya in Old Toronto

Patio Cleaning

I had two cleaners clean my condo balcony and they did a great job! Even cleaned all the glass railing and windows. Would highly recommend for interior or exterior cleaning!

Hi Shreya, we're greatful for the kind words. Please do call again!

Lindy in
Lindy in

house cleaning

Emily did a fantastic job cleaning our mother's very messy house. She even did some minor interior decorating which was appreciated. The company in general was great on the communication and booking front. I would definitely hire them again.

Thank you Lindy it warms our hearts to see you say that. Emily is amazing and an asset to our company. All the best and hope to see you again soon.

Jessica in Toronto
Jessica in Toronto

Sparkling bathroom

Emily did a fantastic job cleaning my apartment. She arrived promptly in the allotted window and worked hard the entire time she was at my place. A friend commented afterwards that my bathroom floor was clean enough to eat of off!

Hi Jessica, we appreciate the review and we are super glad you were happy with the work! Hope to see you again soon.

Perry in
Perry in

Terrible cleaning service- avoid at all costs

Terrible service, avoid at all costs

TLDR: booked move out cleaning, ended up with huge scratch on hardwood floor

I had booked a thorough move out cleaning service with No More Chores. The cleaners arrived 2 hours late with less than 30min notice before their scheduld arrival time. They asked me to leave my condo so we wouldn’t get in the way of the cleaning - BIG MISTAKE.

I came home to find a giant scratch in my hardwood floor near where the corner of where they moved my couch. I spent a good hour on the phone playing phone tag with their office, with them trying again and again to deny their involvement in this.

They finally agreed to send a carpenter to “fix” the scratch. They just used a marker to hide the scratch slightly (its still clearly visible).

Not impressed, use at your own risk.

Hi Perry, thank you for leaving this review. We’re really sorry about all this and we take full responsibility for this unfortunate situation. The experience you described is indeed unsatisfactory and not representative of that which we aim to deliver.  We train our staff not to move furniture to prevent situations exactly like this. We did acknowledge your claim almost as soon as you contacted us, which is why we dispatched someone to try to investigate and fix the problem. Bottom line here is simple: Our company failed you. As the business owner, I not only give you my heart felt apology but vow to change what needs to be changed in order to earn 5 star ratings for future clients. A one star rating is terrible and we don't want to see that again!  We would like to make this right and have a few options for you. I will be reaching out to the phone number and email we have on file.

Karen in Burlington
Karen in Burlington

3 Loft Cleanings While Out of the Country

Top cleaning as reported by my guests while I was out of the country.
Areas for improvement would be to share the notes I provided with the cleaning staff so there is no communication errors and cleaners have all the information needed provided in advance. Cheers

Hi Karen, thanks for trying out our service!

Good communication and great job.

Hired these cleaners to do my house between Airbnb rentals. First visit I requested super last minute and I was lucky enough they had time for me. House was done fast and as requested. Very happy they will be coming all summer cause I know In don't have to worry while away.

It was our pleasure! We aim to go above and beyond with each and every clean, and we're super glad we were able to accommodate you. Thanks for the kind words!

Cheryl Erland in Old Toronto
Cheryl Erland in Old Toronto

Complete home cleaning

I was at home during the cleaning and working on my computer. When I felt a tap on my shoulder, I turned to see one of the girls. She told me they were finished. That surprised me - I expected it to take significantly longer. We walked through my flat together and I was delighted with what I saw. The work was thorough and my place is sparkling clean. The couple of dishes in the sink were even washed!
Anyone would do well to use this company. And when you do? Cross your fingers that you're lucky enough to have Catarina and/or Lili show up at your door....they were punctual, polite and did an outstanding job in an amazingly short amount of time.
It was money well-spent and worth every penny.

It warms our hearts to see you say that :) The ladies will really appreciate the feedback! Thank you so much

Omri in Guelph
Omri in Guelph

Cleaning Service

I was very happy with the service. Easy signup and booking process with helpful and responsive staff on the phones. There were a couple of miscommunications re: timing and pricing, and the staff also promptly went out of their way to resolve all issues. And the cleaner herself did a really great job and went above and beyond. I would definitely use this service again.

Hi Omri, we thoroughly enjoyed working with you and look forward to visiting again. Thank you!

Shirley in Old Toronto
Shirley in Old Toronto

Move in clean

Catarina & Liliana arrived well within the window that they were expected. They did a great job getting the work all done and were pleasant & easy to deal with. I would definitely recommend them or use the services again.

Hi Shirley, we are thrilled you were happy with the service! Thank you for the kind review.

Tom10 in Old Toronto
Tom10 in Old Toronto

Be careful with online quotes

My usual cleaner is away for six weeks and I just had a newborn. Booked this service online. When they arrived I instantly felt like I was being upsold. They were really slow, ignored my requests to leave certain spaces alone, and ended up costing $250 more than initially quoted. After discussing with the owner I was given $75 back. But this ended up being a $600+ clean that my usual cleaner does for $120. They had 4 people cleaning for several hours - whereas my usual cleaner does it solo in 4 hours and honestly does just as good a job if not better.

Be very careful with this company - what you see online is not what you get.

Hi there, thanks for trying our service and for your feedback. Again I'm sorry you had a bad experience. As I explained on the phone the next day, we state on our online booking form and in our booking emails that we reserve the right to change the price of the clean, if upon arrival it is clear that we are unable to complete the work in the allotted time we have estimated for your clean. This is to ensure we have enough time to clean the home so you will be happy with the result. The additional window cleaning you requested also contributed to the extra time we allocated.

While your independent cleaner may perform a satisfactory surface cleaning in 4 hours for your 5 bedroom 5 bathroom home, it was clear to us that a proper cleaning to our standard had not been done in awhile, and it would have been impossible to do a quality cleaning in the original time we had allocated. The size of the home, pets & children, age, and frequency of previous cleaning will all contribute to the time required, which is why we called you to change the flat rate to hourly.

Our staff should have mentioned that we could have simply prioritized the work based on the time original time allocated, instead of having you feel you needed to buy extra time. They should have let you know about this option, and we accepted responsibility for that mistake and refunded you $75 for the error. However had we not reserved additional time we would have not been able to complete the cleaning to yours and our satisfaction.

All the best,
Mike

More about No More Chores Of Toronto Cleaners

No More Chores is an on-demand cleaning service and we're on a mission to rid the world of chores.

We serve customers throughout the entire GTA and offer flat-rate pricing with no contracts.
Unlike other companies, you can book us anytime in 60 seconds on our website with our hassle-free booking system.

All of our staff are trained cleaning professionals. And with our 100% guarantee - if for any reason you're not happy with your cleaning, we'll come back and clean again free of charge.
We offer complete household and office cleaning services including move-in/out cleanings, post-renovation cleaning, and deep cleanings.

We are following all Covid-19 regulations. Your Safety is our number one Priority.
Relax, you're in good hands. Give No More Chore a try and say goodbye to chores forever.

Call us now - 647-490-2523