No More Chores Of Toronto Cleaners

No More Chores Of Toronto Cleaners

Reviews for No More Chores Of Toronto Cleaners

Rob in Toronto
Rob in Toronto

Cleaning of home prior to real estate listing photos

NMC was able to accomodate a booking with only a couple of days notice and did a fantastic job. The house sparkled and smelled amazing. Was grateful for the service

Thank you for your review, Rob! We're so glad to hear that your experience with us was a great one and that they left the house sparkling clean and smelling amazing.

No More Chores is terrific

Ive been very happy with the professionalism of No More Chores. A reliable, friendly, efficient cleaning service.

Thank you for your review and for sharing your experience with No More Chores. We are glad to hear you've been happy with the service and the friendly and efficient service provided.

Cleaning services

Very helpful team and online interface for requests, quotes, and scheduling. I appreciated the ease of customizing bookings for particular situations and will be glad to use their services again!

Thanks for your review. We're always happy to hear that our customers are finding it easy to use the platform and find the service helpful! It sounds like you had a great experience with No More Chores. We're so glad to hear it!

We love hearing how we can be of assistance with special requests or customizing bookings. It's great to know that you'll be using us again in the future, thanks for being a No More Chores customer!

INCREDIBLE

A family of three came and completely transformed my apartment, in two hours cleaned everything, even inside my drawers, and organized all my bottles, pens, etc. I cannot highly recommend them enough!

I'm so glad you were delighted with your experience! Thank you for taking the time to share it. Your feedback is invaluable to us and we'll be sure to pass on your comments about our team members. We're always looking for ways to improve our service and are grateful that you took the time to share your experience with us.

I want you to know how much I appreciate your business--thank you again for choosing No More Chores!

Maid service

I could not be more pleased with No More Chores. They are punctual, friendly, professional and best of all they do an extremely thorough job. It's not an overstatement to say that they have changed the lives of my family... We enjoy our home so much more and feel so much happier since subscribing to this service. A+++

Thank you so much for your kind words and for taking the time to let us know about your experience with No More Chores. We're so glad that No More Chores has helped make your home easier and more enjoyable. We always appreciate hearing from our customers, especially when they have such great things to say about us! We appreciate the opportunity to be of service and hope that our continued dedication will result in a long-lasting working relationship. Thank you again for your business!

Shervan in Toronto
Shervan in Toronto

Excellent service and employees.

Very professional and did a fantastic job cleaning the house from top to bottom. Would recommend to anyone who needs a thorough cleaning of their new or existing home. A+

Thank you for the feedback Shervan. We're so pleased to hear that we exceeded your expectations and that our team did a fantastic job with your home.
I'll be sure to pass along your feedback about our team's professionalism and thoroughness - they will appreciate hearing that their hard work was noticed!
It's always our goal to make sure every customer has a great experience, whether it's through scheduling or the actual cleaning itself. Thank you again for choosing No More Chores!

Rhonda King in Vaughan
Rhonda King in Vaughan

Condo cleaning

After loosing my long time cleaner due to retirement, I tried 2 different cleaners and was completely disappointed with them, both did amazing work the first 2 times then started slacking off. I’m extremely picky and had to let them go. I found No More Chores online and decided to give them a try. I booked the promo which was a deep clean including fridge and stove. I’ve only had one cleaning session with them so far but I was so impressed I booked weekly cleanings. I came home to a clean fresh smelling home, they paid attention to everything…I was impressed! I would definitely recommend them and can’t wait to see them this week!

Rhonda, thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your first deep clean with us and have already scheduled a weekly cleaning. We are committed to providing the best possible service for our customers and it sounds like we're off to a great start! We're always happy when our customers are satisfied with their experience and it's great that we could be part of making this happen. We take pride in making sure every detail is attended to during our cleaning sessions. We look forward to seeing you again this week!

House Cleaning

The team always show up on time and consistently do a great job.
They bring all of their own cleaning materials, and are very careful around breakables.
The company sends out reminders in advance and gives you the opportunity to add special services on a one time basis.

Thank you for your review! We're so glad to hear that we've been able to help keep your home clean and tidy.

We want every customer's experience with us to be a good one, and it sounds like we've done just that. It was great hearing from you about our process which includes reminders of upcoming appointments as well as the opportunity for customers to add special services on a one time basis.

K.P. in Toronto
K.P. in Toronto

Bi-weekly cleaning

We've been trialing a number of cleaning companies over the past few months and I can say that the quality of clean that we received yesterday was absolutely top notch. The time arrived on time, they were friendly and professional. We're really feeling optimistic that we've found the right company finally -- thanks!

I'm so glad to hear that the quality of our service met your expectations and we're happy you feel optimistic about No More Chores. We know how important it is for everyone to find a company they can trust, especially when it comes to cleaning. That's why we make sure to hire only the best people who are friendly, professional and deliver an exceptional clean every time.

Nilani in Toronto
Nilani in Toronto

Deep Clean

I needed a deep clean and they did a really good job. We did face a miscommunication error in the process but they were quick to fix it and the manager Grace was so understanding and patient.

Thank you so much for the feedback, we're really glad to hear that our team was able to help and that you were satisfied with the deep clean! I'm sorry there was a miscommunication in the process. We take pride in providing exceptional customer service and it sounds like Grace did just that.

More about No More Chores Of Toronto Cleaners

No More Chores is an on-demand cleaning service and we're on a mission to rid the world of chores.

We serve customers throughout the entire GTA and offer flat-rate pricing with no contracts.
Unlike other companies, you can book us anytime in 60 seconds on our website with our hassle-free booking system.

All of our staff are trained cleaning professionals. And with our 100% guarantee - if for any reason you're not happy with your cleaning, we'll come back and clean again free of charge.
We offer complete household and office cleaning services including move-in/out cleanings, post-renovation cleaning, and deep cleanings.

We are following all Covid-19 regulations. Your Safety is our number one Priority.
Relax, you're in good hands. Give No More Chore a try and say goodbye to chores forever.

Call us now - 647-490-2523