Boss Mechanical Inc.

Brampton ON L6T 4V9

Best of 2021 winner 2 timesBest of 2021winner 2 times

Reviews for Boss Mechanical Inc.

Rahim in Toronto
Rahim in Toronto
3 reviews Barrie, ON

Quick, honest and reliable service!

We had to find a qualified Gas Fitter to find and fix a leak that Enbridge detected in our line for a home we just closed on. We also needed to disconnect/cap off an old fireplace.

We recieved about 3-4 quotes for the job but I must say that Boss Mechanical was the most proactive and honest in their approach from setting the appointment right through to having a qualified tecnician come out. They provided an estimated price range over the phone and said it would be finalized once the technician actually got to the site and had a chance to review.

We had the pleasure of working with Joe who arrived right on time, let me know exactly what to expect and the fact that the work could take a few hours or be as quick as 1 hour. I felt confident that he was committed to resolving the issue as efficiently as possible and I wasn't wrong... to my own surprise, he was able to diagnose, fix and test the line and also cap off the fireplace line all within 1 hour.

I will happily refer Boss Mechanical to others because of this experience. In fact, I have already reached out again to them to get a quotation for updating the water heater!

Sergio Belvedere  from Vaughan
Sergio Belvedere from Vaughan

AC install,

I call Boss Mechanical first as I've used them in my previous home. They respond quicly, analyze the situation and provide a solution for my air conditioning system. Installation was timely during the heat wave and great value for the product. They evenvented a furnace pipe to the outstide which should have been done by the previous owner. Thanks to Carmen and the team. They also provided excellent service to my son who also required an AC unit. Thanks again to all.

Gas line install

Had a gas line installed to my bbq as well as for the stove. The house has a bit of a tricky layout but the folks came in quickly to do a quote, get me the estimate, and scheduled in and completed which was great. Really happy with the service!

Ajit
Ajit

Relocating supply and return ducts to open up main floor

Hired BOSS Mechanical for assistance during my home renovation which included the relocation of supply and return ducts for the second floor. Carm was punctual and provided good suggestions for the scope as we walked it down. Once we firmed up the scope, the prices were fair and the work was completed on time. There were a couple of minor outstanding issues after the job was complete that were rectified within a few days at no extra cost. Overall the team is responsive and pleasant to deal with.

Hi Ajit, thank you taking the time and posting a review. We are so happy to have worked with you and look forward to working with you for all your future HVAC needs.
Boss Mechanical Team!

Furnace maintenance

Boss Mechanical’s invoice states fast, reliable & quality service; which is exactly the service I received. Alex arrived within 2 hours of my call and was super friendly and even let me watch what he was doing even fielding all of my questions without hesitation. He even took the time to explain all of his experience in proper operation of my furnace. I am very happy with the quality and detail of service from Alex. I’ll be setting up a regular maintenance package going forward because of him. Thank you Alex and thank you Boss Mechanical for your integrity.

Nick

Hi Nick; thank you for your kind words. Alex was very happy to help and we are looking forward to working with you for all your HVAC needs in the future.
Thank you: Boss Mechanical team!

Furnace replacement

Great reliable company that you can count on if your furnace breaks down. I highly recommend this company and their professionalism. They came through when me and my family needed a furnace, thanks Boss for your help at a time in need.

Thank you for using Boss Mechanical! We are happy to provide immediate service for clients in need. Looking forward to working with you for your future HVAC needs.
Boss Mechanical Team

Zoe in Toronto
Zoe in Toronto

Gas installiation

I decided to help my parents with their old house. And second thing was gas line installation.
Thank you for quick and professional work with my parents house. I was worried but I shouldn't do it. Because this people are really professional.

Julia Lee
Julia Lee
4 reviews Hamilton, ON

Diagnostic of gas boiler

Long story short, I hired a big HVAC company to tune up my gas boiler a few days ago. But the technician came in for about 10 minutes, then started shutting down the boiler!! He pointed out the rust outside the boiler is very unsafe; he also pointed out one/two burners inside the boiler also has a little bit of surface rust; and he said one pipe on the left hand side should be extended all the way to be a few inches from the floor and the one pipe shouldn't be going into the floor, it is not supposed to be done like that!! He told me he will send their sale representative to come in to quote me a new boiler, I said NO!! He left a ticket and shut down my boiler!!

Anyways, I was so lucky to find Boss Mechanical Inc. on Homestars! The technician, Joe came on time. Joe was very knowledgeable to run a thorough diagnostic of the gas boiler. He checked the carbon dioxide level, it is fine. For the rust on the top, he said it is not a safety concern. There was a small pea sized hole on the case, he brought in a piece of metal from his truck and patched it up. All the other issues brought up by the previous company's technician was not a safety concern for him. Joe said the gas boiler is 29 years old, but it still runs well, so it doesn't deserve a death sentence yet!

Thank you so much, Joe, you really saved my day!

Omar in York
Omar in York

Gas line install for Range

There are 4 things that stood out for me with this company beyond simply installing the gas line.

- They were the only company to not give me any hassle to get an exact quote. I wanted a close as possible total cost and everyone else seemed too busy to even listen to me on the phone much less come down. Not trying to be prissy because I get when you have too much business, sometimes you just don't have the time. At the very least some companies were plain enough to say so.

- They had the cheapest quote (as far as I know, since only one other company came by to see the job).

- They cleaned up very well. They had to break a hole in my basement ceiling (fine by me) but the clean up they did was well done (as good as contractor cleanups go).

- They were early. Damn. I need just a bit more sleep but all worked out well.

Overall, they did the job well and answered any questions I had.
They worked quickly but did not rush. Not sure what else to say but it was a great job.

Vivek U in Newmarket
Vivek U in Newmarket
4 reviews Newmarket, ON

Gas line extension to kitchen for Stove / Range

The technicians did the job. They extended the gas connection to where it was needed and installed the connections. They did this quickly and quite professionally and checked that there were no leaks. The work looks solid, so I have no complaints and am satisfied with workmanship. However, my experience suggests they need to work on their scheduling. After my first call, a person from Boss Mechanical arrived to look at the Kitchen and basement at the agreed upon time and provided an agreeable quote. So once we received our gas range, I asked for suitable dates and we agreed to the first date / time that Boss Mechanical provided. The day before the job, however, they wanted to reschedule to 11.00 - 12.00 but I had a meeting and don't yet live at the site so I proposed 12.30 - 2.00, which was agreed to. So I travel up to the house and wait for the technicians from 12.30 and then the project manager calls around 1.30 to say they'd arrive at 2.00 and then start the work. Regardless to say, my plans that afternoon got shot but at least the job got done and my manager understands. So beware their scheduling mishaps. Also of note for folks installing gas ranges: the range needed it's legs leveled to counter top level (slide-in range) before sliding in and the gas technicians don't do that (I did ask, the technician offered to slide it in but said they don't level), so once the gas connection was installed to the range, I had to take care of the leveling and then slid in the gas range. So my advise would be to level and slide in the range prior to the gas technicians arriving so they can just pull it out, install gas and slide it in - I think it's better to get the whole thing fully installed prior to the technician leaving since they check for leaks.

More about Boss Mechanical Inc.

☆☆☆LICENSED AND REGISTERED HEATING AND AIR CONDITIONING COMPANY☆☆☆
BOSS Mechanical Inc. is a licensed and registered heating and air conditioning company. We serve the Brampton, GTA, Mississauga, Halton Region, Markham, Richmond Hill, Stouffville, Hamilton, Oakville, Burlington, Ancaster and all surrounding areas to provide the highest quality in HVAC services and installation. If you are looking for expert contractors, fast service and quality products call us today!

☆☆☆HIGH QUALITY SERVICES☆☆☆
BOSS Mechanical Inc. is a consumer driven company who pride ourselves on providing high quality HVAC solutions, cleanliness, professional services and affordable rates to help give our customers peace of mind.

☆☆☆QUALIFIED TECHNICIANS☆☆☆
All our technicians are licensed, knowledgeable, skilled installers with experienced workmanship. We are committed to providing total customer satisfaction, whatever the weather may be. Your satisfaction is our goal!