Harmony Basements Corp.

Basement Renovation
Vaughan ON L4K

HomeStars  >  Basement Renovation in Vaughan  >  Harmony Basements Corp.  >  Basement Reno With Full Bathroom + Master Room + Walk In Closet
Very Happy Customer
Very Happy Customer
1 review Ajax, ON

Basement Reno With Full Bathroom + Master Room + Walk In Closet

What can I say, other than WOW!!!! Diego and his team did an excellent job in helping me get my basement done within my timeframe as I advised from the beginning.

It all started with Diego's amazing 3D blueprint, which made me so excited that I can actually visualize how my basement would look.

Cristian - Project Manager who was amazing!!!! He visited on a regular basis throughout this project making sure everything is going smooth and made great recommendations to me, in which I took.

I felt at peace with him there from the beginning to the very end. I was able to focus on working while Cristian took care of everything for me, making sure everything is up to Harmony standard. I never experienced this before, but I must say, having a project manager like Cristian, certainly gave me peace of mind that everything will be under control and I don't need to worry. Kudoos goes out to Cristian for doing such a great job in managing this project for me.

Framing/drywall was flawless, taping/sanding was flawless, painting/flooring/potlights was very impressive, and the bathroom is my favorite with a great stand up shower and vanity with glass sliding doors. Tiling was amazing too.

All in all, I am so impressed with the way Diego and his team delivered this project. Everyone who came to my house was very nice and very dedicated to their craft. I trusted Harmony 100% and was very impressed with the quality of product that was used, Harmony's standard was well above the average.

I love the fact that I actually got a chance to go to the showroom and pick my selections.

If you need your basement renovated, look no further and don't waste your time with other cheap basement companies who under promise and cant deliver.
Call Diego, Harmony will exceed your expectations and leave you speechless and so happy without any delays along the way.

Harmony Basements = Top Notch Quality + Great Team & No Disappointments. There really about making their clients happy!

Andrew and Sarika