Maple Leaf Appliance Repair

Reviews for Maple Leaf Appliance Repair

Daniel
Daniel

Fridge Repair

Eli is the one Maple leaf sent when I called them about my broken fridge. Highly professional, knowledgeable and skilled team, I must say. Recommended.

Stephen Vasquez
Stephen Vasquez

Quick service

I am a happy customer who is satisfied with maple leafs quick services. They dont rip you off and make false promises. And most of all, they know their way around appliances.

Smith B
Smith B
0 reviews Montreal,

Oven Repair

I dont usually leave reviews on internet but Celvin deserves the good words. Thanks alot for your service. I have already recommended you to few of my friends. Theyd be calling for their oven maintenance.

Tyler Wood
Tyler Wood
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

My fridge broke down

Sunny was highly professional and kind with his speedy services. He walks us through the whole process how my fridge broke down and how I can keep it good for a long time.

Sherryberrygoat
Sherryberrygoat
0 reviews Surrey, BC

Top flight Professional Service

Very impressed with Alex, the technician who came to fix our dishwasher. He came when he said he would, was very knowledgeable and had a wonderful manner. He clearly explained the problem and easily solved it. We will definitely call for Alex again should we need an appliance repair person. Thanks Alex for your professionalism!

We are so glad we were able to help you feel comfortable. I'm also happy that we were able to help you resolve your problem. Thanks for placing your trust in us and your willingness to share. Best, Maple Leaf Appliance Repair

Jonh R
Jonh R

Fixing my stove

Thankyou Gino for your highly professional services. I am so so grateful for coming over on such short notice and fixing my stove on the first visit. Great work.

Thank you for taking the time to provide a rating, your opinion is valued greatly and it helps us maintain excellent standard of service to our customers.

Walter
Walter

Repair washing machine

Alex is a magician. My broken washing machine was fixed within an hour and I cant help but leave a great review here. So impressive.

We are happy to hear you had a positive experience at Maple Leaf Appliance Repair! We value your input.

Salina
Salina

Broken stove

John came to look into my broken stove. To be honest I had no idea if this is gonna work but to my surprise, he was extremely knowledgeable and did the job in no time. Keep it up.

We are glad to have you as our customer. Thank you for sharing your kind words with us. It means a lot to us and our entire team! Best Wishes. Maple Leaf Appliance Repair team.

B. Vazquez
B. Vazquez

Fixed the dryer

My dryer broke and I had no idea what to do. Sunny from maple leaf was God sent. He literally came within 30 mins of my call and fixed the dryer. Thank's

Darren
Darren
1 review Vancouver, BC

Maintenance of my kitchen appliances

I will be calling Alex again for my annual kitchen appliance maintenance. It’s a tradition in my house and I have been using their services for a long time. They never disappoint.

Thank you very much for your positive feedback. Customer satisfaction is extremely important to us and we are glad we could live up to your expectations. Please contact us anytime you might need our help and we would be more than happy to assist! Thank you again, Maple Leaf Appliance Repair Team

More about Maple Leaf Appliance Repair

Customer care and repair staff at Maple Leaf Appliance Repair adhere to beliefs that all our cherished customers deserve high-quality and dependable home appliance repair services, so we strive to promptly deliver them to all interested residents of Vancouver, Edmonton, and Calgary.

Professional Expertise
Our highly-experienced professionals have all the necessary skills and expertise to provide installation, maintenance, and repair services for over 30 brands of ovens, stoves, ranges, refrigerators, freezers, dishwashers, washers, dryers, and any other large and small home appliances.

Satisfaction Guaranteed
Our perennial experience in appliance repairs allows us to deliver superior on-site services. That’s why the repairmen at Maple Leaf Appliance Repair find credence among people easily and guarantee high customer satisfaction and loyalty. Once you’ve contacted us to seek home appliance repair services, we’ll do everything possible to satisfy your needs and requirements. We are sure you’ll join our ever-growing team of satisfied customers who recommend us to friends and family.

High-Quality Parts and Service
Maple Leaf Appliance Repair uses exclusively genuine OEM parts in all our repairs. You can rest assured our dependable services will last you long. Moreover, for you to be confident in products and workmanship, we back all our services with full parts and labor warranties. Maple Leaf Appliance Repair’s excellent customer support staff and experienced servicemen will try their best to provide required services on the same day and in one service call.

Appliance Repair
Washer repair, Dryer repair, Dishwasher repair, Oven repair, Stove repair, Range repair, Cooktop repair, Freezer repair, Fridge repair
Repair all brands and models of household appliances. Install and remove washers and dishwashers.
Admiral, AEG, Amana, Beaumark, Blomberg, Bloomberg, Bosch, Dacor, Electrolux, Fisher & Paykel, Frigidaire, GE, Hotpoint, Inglis, Jenn-Air, Kenmore, KitchenAid, LG, Magic Chef, Maytag, Miele, Moffat, Roper, Samsung, Sub Zero, Tappan, Thermador, Viking, Westinghouse, Whirlpool, Wolf
We are a crew of expert technicians with strong skills to free your mind and fix any of your issues. Our sites: Main site: arepair.ca Calgary - mapleleafappliance.ca, Edmonton - mapleleafappliances.ca Vancouver - mlappliancerepair.ca
2015
Credit, Debit, Cash, Cheque
Business License
BBB
Highly trained certified technicians.
Up to 1 year warranty