Maple Leaf Appliance Repair

Reviews for Maple Leaf Appliance Repair

Serg
Serg

Oven Repair

Esther came today to fix our oven which was taking hours to heat up. He arrived a few minutes early which was great for me as I had requested it to make it to work on time. His professionalism is unmatched! He fixed the problem in under 30 minutes and our oven now is working like it's brand new. He also did a beautiful job cleaning it. We are very grateful and will definitely hire him again for all of our appliances. Esther is a very kind guy and chatting with him while he worked was an added bonus. Thanks so much!

Lidia
Lidia
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

Appliance Repair

Just used them for the first time and had a flawless experience. It's not easy to find a repair company that works on Bosch appliances but they do, sent out Murat who did an excellent job. He was extremely knowledgeable about all appliances, easy to work with. It's no problem to schedule an appointment , you get a call when they're on their way. No issues, it seems like they appreciate their customers , highly recommend.

satisfied customer
satisfied customer
0 reviews Surrey, BC

GREAT service!

After a fire in the warming drawer of my oven, my gas oven quit working. I searched (by phone and Internet) for someone to repair it. It took me a while to find Maple Leaf Appliance Repair but I am SO GLAD I did. They sent Vladimir to come. Because of the flood, I had to wait an extra day, but I was happy to do that because I was confident he could fix it. He replaced the igniter, which he had in his vehicle, and explained to me everything he was doing. He was super efficient. I had lots of questions and he very patiently answered them all. I am so happy! I have come back to my Christmas baking and it's all going well. YEA!

George
George

Fridge and Oven Repair

Our appliances began giving us trouble and we decided to explore the possibility to service them versus replace them. I called the Maple Leaf Appliance Repair and Ash came to provide an estimate. Ash was very knowledgeable and provided me with a quote to repair both the fridge and oven. He was also very honest and upfront by telling me it would be better to purchase a new oven. We didn't bother getting further quotes as the estimate were very reasonable and in line with what I expected. We decided to move forward with repairing the fridge and are glad we did. Ash repaired a leak as well as the water/ice maker. A strong recommend.

Kyle
Kyle
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

Oven Repair

My oven flame stopped coming on and I reached out to Maple Leaf Appliance Repair for help. Repairman was the nicest person to work with and was extremely courteous inside my house. He took great care not to damage anything as some technicians can be reckless but he was very delicate and helped me resolve my issue. I recommend and endorse this company if you have issues with your appliances.

Private User reviews Delta, BC

Oven

Great job done by team Gautam!
They did a fantastic job installing the wall oven, it was a complicated situation but they made it work and looks fantastic!!
Thanks so much !
Cristina R

Richard
Richard

Fridge Repair

Super excellent experience! They sent someone out the same day when my subzero fridge stopped maintaining the temperature reliably, and the person came on time, with a call half an hour ahead of time, and diagnosed the issue and changed the part in the same visit! My fridge is working perfectly now. 10/10 experience, I would highly recommend to anyone!!

Woope
Woope

Fridge Repair

Our fridge stopped pushing cold air. Murat came out and charged a reasonable service fee and repaired the starter. Other companies we called said all was lost - buy a new fridge. Murat prolonged that hefty purchase. Excellent customer communication. Answers questions and provides solid advice. It's rare you have someone that seems trustworthy.

Maria
Maria

Refrigerator Repair

The review is long over due, these guys are super knowledgeable. I had them come to my mother's house to check her Samsung refrigerator that was leaking water. They opened it and realized the freezer was over freezing and  caused some blockage. What I loved about these guys is that they explained  what caused the problem and how to fix it.

Mark
Mark

Stove Repair

My stove was not working and Esther from Maple Leaf Appliance Repair came very quickly and fixed it no problem. Price was very fair and service was great. Esther was friendly, professional, and very knowledgeable. Given the current COVID situation he came prepared with mask and gloves. If you need something fixed, but were concerned in today's environment don't worry!

More about Maple Leaf Appliance Repair

Customer care and repair staff at Maple Leaf Appliance Repair adhere to beliefs that all our cherished customers deserve high-quality and dependable home appliance repair services, so we strive to promptly deliver them to all interested residents of Vancouver, Edmonton, and Calgary.

Professional Expertise
Our highly-experienced professionals have all the necessary skills and expertise to provide installation, maintenance, and repair services for over 30 brands of ovens, stoves, ranges, refrigerators, freezers, dishwashers, washers, dryers, and any other large and small home appliances.

Satisfaction Guaranteed
Our perennial experience in appliance repairs allows us to deliver superior on-site services. That’s why the repairmen at Maple Leaf Appliance Repair find credence among people easily and guarantee high customer satisfaction and loyalty. Once you’ve contacted us to seek home appliance repair services, we’ll do everything possible to satisfy your needs and requirements. We are sure you’ll join our ever-growing team of satisfied customers who recommend us to friends and family.

High-Quality Parts and Service
Maple Leaf Appliance Repair uses exclusively genuine OEM parts in all our repairs. You can rest assured our dependable services will last you long. Moreover, for you to be confident in products and workmanship, we back all our services with full parts and labor warranties. Maple Leaf Appliance Repair’s excellent customer support staff and experienced servicemen will try their best to provide required services on the same day and in one service call.

Appliance Repair
Washer repair, Dryer repair, Dishwasher repair, Oven repair, Stove repair, Range repair, Cooktop repair, Freezer repair, Fridge repair
Repair all brands and models of household appliances. Install and remove washers and dishwashers.
Admiral, AEG, Amana, Beaumark, Blomberg, Bloomberg, Bosch, Dacor, Electrolux, Fisher & Paykel, Frigidaire, GE, Hotpoint, Inglis, Jenn-Air, Kenmore, KitchenAid, LG, Magic Chef, Maytag, Miele, Moffat, Roper, Samsung, Sub Zero, Tappan, Thermador, Viking, Westinghouse, Whirlpool, Wolf
We are a crew of expert technicians with strong skills to free your mind and fix any of your issues. Our sites: Main site: arepair.ca Calgary - mapleleafappliance.ca, Edmonton - mapleleafappliances.ca Vancouver - mlappliancerepair.ca
2015
Credit, Debit, Cash, Cheque
Business License
BBB
Highly trained certified technicians.
Up to 1 year warranty