Formerly Maple Leaf Appliance Repair / A Repair

Reviews for Maple Leaf Appliance Repair

Kevin B
Kevin B
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Prompt but in too much of a hurry

I was impressed that in less than 10 minutes from placing my on-line request I got a phone call to make an appointment. But that "12-4pm" appointment turned in to 8:30pm (granted he called every time he was going to be late). And the repair was fast: in 30 minutes he had tested the ice maker, replaced it and I'd paid. But it didn't work so we had to schedule another appointment. This time it was a more thorough test which resulted in an additional part being replaced (at no extra charge). But after he left it still didn't work so I called him and he remembered that he forgot to plug it in. I plugged it in myself and the job was finally done right ... but I feel it could've been done right the first time if he had taken his time and been more thorough. Service was polite but not what I would call friendly.

Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?

Thank you for your review.
We try our best to be the best Appliance Repair company in the lower mainland.

Simon D.
Simon D.
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Dishwasher repair

Roman was so friendly and helpful! Our dishwasher leaked, he came back several times to make sure all was fixed and that he had address all issues. Always came when he said he would and was polite. We'll be happy to use them again if anything is needed.

Thank you for your positive review!
We are happy to provide a great service and here for you any time.

1 review Surrey, BC

Washing Machine Repair

Roman arrived at home today. What an exceptional young man.
He was very efficient and diagnosed the problem almost right away.
He was fast and efficient. I would certainly ask for him if I needed future repairs.

Thank you kindly for your positive feedback. We are more than happy to help!

polly
polly
1 review Vancouver, BC

Dishwasher

Exelent service from Roman, very honest and knowledge, very flexible to make appointment they could come on Sunday.
I sure recommend them.

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to help and here for you any time!

Private User reviews Surrey, BC

Happy with end result

I would like to say that I am please with Maple leaf appliance and that they repaired my dishwasher. I had an issue with one technician but was really impressed with how they handled my complaint and won me back as a customer. They really care about providing excellent customer service. I get how hard it is to find good employees. The owners really took accountability and obviously Carr about the reputation of their business.

Review has 1 previous version

Thank you for letting us know about your experience. First we apologize about what happend and as I believe you were already contacted directly by the owner to follow up and help you as quickly as posible. Please do not heseteite to contact us if anything else is needed.

Steve Anderson  in Pitt Meadows
Steve Anderson in Pitt Meadows
1 review Pitt Meadows, BC

Alex was awesome!

Best experience ever with appliance repair company. Very knowledgeable, thorough, and fair. I will most definitely recommend everyone to them. I'm so glad my friend recommended them to me for my washing machine!

Thank you very much for such a positive review!
We work our best to provide a great customer service.

Private User reviews Coquitlam, BC

Dryer didn't dry

We call Serge Myshkin (Tri City Quality). He come tomorrow morning and replaced heater.Although it was Friday afternoon, he promised to come tomorrow (Saturday) morning @10. He arrived just in time, as promised. Just professional.

Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?

Thank you for your feedback. We are here to set the bar high!

Shawn Taylor in Maple Ridge
Shawn Taylor in Maple Ridge
4 reviews Maple Ridge, BC

Stove Repair

I had another company pull a no show to repair my tenants stove. I called these guys quite late in the day but they were able to send out a technician who arrive right in the middle of the appointment window they gave. He spent about 30 minutes diagnosing the problem and promised to call back a day or two later with a quote once he had sourced the needed part. It turns out they no longer make or sell that particular part and they were unable to complete the job. I asked about their policy of refunding in any case where they cannot fix the issues and they agreed to honor that policy and refunded the $112 callout fee.

Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?

Thank you for taking the time to write a positive feedback about your experience with us!
We truly believe that customer service is above all, and happy to help any time.

Ivan in Maple Ridge
Ivan in Maple Ridge
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

Freezer repair

We called Maple Leaf Appliance Repair and had an appointment set for the next morning. Roman was the technician that came to repair of freezer today. He was prompt, professional and very good at what he did.

He explained the problem, and how he was going to fix it. The service was exceptional and the cost for the repair was less that I had expected. There were no hidden fees or surcharges.

Overall, probably the best experience I have ever had with an appliance repair. Great work.

Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?

Thank you very much for taking your time and giving us such a positive feedback, we are happy to provide a great customer service!

shalom1996
shalom1996
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Dishwasher

Machine not draining properly. Error message occurred. Tried to clean filter and other areas with no effect. When the technician came he immediately disconnected the hose that attached to the sink drain. He removed blockage and machine worked well again.

Thank you kindly for your feedback.
We are here to help anytime you need us!

More about Maple Leaf Appliance Repair

Customer care and repair staff at Maple Leaf Appliance Repair adhere to beliefs that all our cherished customers deserve high-quality and dependable home appliance repair services, so we strive to promptly deliver them to all interested residents of Vancouver, Edmonton, and Calgary.

Professional Expertise
Our highly-experienced professionals have all the necessary skills and expertise to provide installation, maintenance, and repair services for over 30 brands of ovens, stoves, ranges, refrigerators, freezers, dishwashers, washers, dryers, and any other large and small home appliances.

Satisfaction Guaranteed
Our perennial experience in appliance repairs allows us to deliver superior on-site services. That’s why the repairmen at Maple Leaf Appliance Repair find credence among people easily and guarantee high customer satisfaction and loyalty. Once you’ve contacted us to seek home appliance repair services, we’ll do everything possible to satisfy your needs and requirements. We are sure you’ll join our ever-growing team of satisfied customers who recommend us to friends and family.

High-Quality Parts and Service
Maple Leaf Appliance Repair uses exclusively genuine OEM parts in all our repairs. You can rest assured our dependable services will last you long. Moreover, for you to be confident in products and workmanship, we back all our services with full parts and labor warranties. Maple Leaf Appliance Repair’s excellent customer support staff and experienced servicemen will try their best to provide required services on the same day and in one service call.