Maple Leaf Appliance Repair

Reviews for Maple Leaf Appliance Repair

Valeri
Valeri

Washer Repair

I couldn't ask for better or more efficient service! After a couple days of my washer making an extra noise, I called Maple Leaf Appliance Repair. Yuriy and his partner were at my house within 90 minutes.  They thoroughly check the machine, removed 2 nickels that had been trapped in the workings, tightened some loose parts and the banging noise is gone. Yuriy also educated me on washing machines, which will be helpful the next time I need to purchase one.

Maria
Maria

Appliance Repair

Arrived as scheduled. Worked on replacing fridge freezer drain cleaning and thermostat replacement. Market comparable on price of labor. Service people were very helpful, professional and friendly.
Cost of parts is on high side.

James in Kelowna
James in Kelowna
0 reviews Kelowna, BC

Fridge problem, can’t fix, charged 400$

They explained the clean is very professional job. But cleaning the dust for fridge tooks only 5 min. They Charged 395$. It’s bad. really bad experience. And they can’t fix the problem at all.

Nick
Nick

Dryer Repair

Murat came out to repair my dryer since it was not heating and was able to take care of the issue in one visit. Did a good job and getting the job done.

Olga
Olga

Fridge Repair

I called Maple Leaf Appliance Repair yesterday regarding a problem with my fridge (too warm). The phone was answered immediately and the person started to look for available repair person.Yuriy was at my apt by 2:30pm. He was very professional and explained quickly and efficiently what was causing the problem. I will definitely use their service again.

Oliver
Oliver

Dryer Reapir

Thanks for my dryer repair! Repairman came the same day I called the company. He was COVID prepared with mask and gloves. He determined that thermostat needs to be replaced and he fixed it next day after part delivery. Highly recommended!

Jonh
Jonh

Dishwasher Repair

I had a leak in my dishwasher. I called Maple Leaf Appliance Repair and the repairman, Yuriy, came and fixed the problem right away. He stayed and ran the machine multiple times to ensure the leak had stopped. He did an excellent job! He was professional, friendly and I felt very comfortable with him. I will definitely call him again if needed and definitely recommend him to all my friends and family!

Inna
Inna
0 reviews , ON

Fridge and Oven Repair

Our appliances began giving us trouble and we decided to explore the possibility to service them versus replace them.  I called the Maple Leaf Appliance Repair and Ash came to provide an estimate. Ash was very knowledgeable and provided me with a quote to repair both the fridge and oven. He was also very honest and upfront by telling me it would be better to purchase a new oven. We didn't bother getting further quotes as the estimate were very reasonable and in line with what I expected.  We decided to move forward with repairing the fridge and are glad we did. Ash repaired a leak as well as the water/ice maker.  A strong recommend.

We are happy you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help. If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know. Maple Leaf Appliance Repair

Jonh in Vancouver
Jonh in Vancouver
1 review , ON

They help fixed my washer and it work now. He know what is the problem and fixed it. Response very quick when i message to fixed my washer. Thank you again for your help today!Washer Repair

Thank you so much for this great 5-star review. We really appreciate your input and helping to share the word about Maple Leaf Appliance Repair.

Peter in Toronto
Peter in Toronto
0 reviews Coquitlam, BC

Oven Repair

Esther came today to fix our oven which was taking hours to heat up. He arrived a few minutes early which was great for me as I had requested it to make it to work on time. His professionalism is unmatched! He fixed the problem in under 30 minutes and our oven now is working like it's brand new. He also did a beautiful job cleaning it. We are very grateful and will definitely hire him again for all of our appliances. Esther is a very kind guy and chatting with him while he worked was an added bonus. Thanks so much!

On behalf us all of us at Maple Leaf Appliance Repair, I would like to thank you for sharing this great review about our company! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience.

More about Maple Leaf Appliance Repair

Customer care and repair staff at Maple Leaf Appliance Repair adhere to beliefs that all our cherished customers deserve high-quality and dependable home appliance repair services, so we strive to promptly deliver them to all interested residents of Vancouver, Edmonton, and Calgary.

Professional Expertise
Our highly-experienced professionals have all the necessary skills and expertise to provide installation, maintenance, and repair services for over 30 brands of ovens, stoves, ranges, refrigerators, freezers, dishwashers, washers, dryers, and any other large and small home appliances.

Satisfaction Guaranteed
Our perennial experience in appliance repairs allows us to deliver superior on-site services. That’s why the repairmen at Maple Leaf Appliance Repair find credence among people easily and guarantee high customer satisfaction and loyalty. Once you’ve contacted us to seek home appliance repair services, we’ll do everything possible to satisfy your needs and requirements. We are sure you’ll join our ever-growing team of satisfied customers who recommend us to friends and family.

High-Quality Parts and Service
Maple Leaf Appliance Repair uses exclusively genuine OEM parts in all our repairs. You can rest assured our dependable services will last you long. Moreover, for you to be confident in products and workmanship, we back all our services with full parts and labor warranties. Maple Leaf Appliance Repair’s excellent customer support staff and experienced servicemen will try their best to provide required services on the same day and in one service call.

Appliance Repair
Washer repair, Dryer repair, Dishwasher repair, Oven repair, Stove repair, Range repair, Cooktop repair, Freezer repair, Fridge repair
Repair all brands and models of household appliances. Install and remove washers and dishwashers.
Admiral, AEG, Amana, Beaumark, Blomberg, Bloomberg, Bosch, Dacor, Electrolux, Fisher & Paykel, Frigidaire, GE, Hotpoint, Inglis, Jenn-Air, Kenmore, KitchenAid, LG, Magic Chef, Maytag, Miele, Moffat, Roper, Samsung, Sub Zero, Tappan, Thermador, Viking, Westinghouse, Whirlpool, Wolf
We are a crew of expert technicians with strong skills to free your mind and fix any of your issues. Our sites: Main site: arepair.ca Calgary - mapleleafappliance.ca, Edmonton - mapleleafappliances.ca Vancouver - mlappliancerepair.ca
2015
Credit, Debit, Cash, Cheque
Business License
BBB
Highly trained certified technicians.
Up to 1 year warranty