Rainbow Solutions Inc

Best of 2021 winner 2 timesBest of 2021winner 2 times

Reviews for Rainbow Solutions Inc

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Basement waterproofing

Very friendly, courteous, professional, communication was amazing and very confident in their work. The work was done to my satisfaction. This company can be very well trusted to do it right. Highly recommend them!

Thank you for being a great customer and your kind and warm review!
Wishing all the best to you and your family
My best regards, Alex from Rainbow Solutions Inc.

mkirkey
mkirkey

Sump pump and weeping tile

We had some water coming in to our basement when it rained heavily. There was also a water discharge coming out of the wall near the furnace 30 feet away that we couldn't explain.

Alex and Eugene came over and because I didn't want any damage to the wall inside the basement they had to get creative. They installed a sump pump in one corner with weeping tile to fix the rain issue. Near the furnace they also set up some weeping tile and dug a path under the concrete to link it directly to a drain 10 feet away. They had earlier explained that this discharge was due to water coming up from the ground.

I signed my contract on December 7th and they were there on December 10th. It was all finished in one day. They re-poured the concrete in the basement and were also kind enough to buy an extension cord for the sump pump that wasn't included in the original price. They also showed me how to sign up with the City of Toronto to take advantage of the sump pump subsidy (80 percent of the cost up to $1,750).

Rainbow Solutions was one of three quotes I got. They were in the middle ground, but I was impressed with their knowledge. What sealed the deal was the 30 year warranty. I hope to never have to meet with them in a professional manner again, but if I do I know the warranty will cover whatever I need.
Cost summary:
$2,500 plus HST for the sump pump
$1,700 plus HST for the weeping tile and concrete replacement near the sump pump
$2,700 plus HST for the weeping tile and concrete replacement near the furnace
After tax it was $7,797

Thank you very much for your great review ,Michael!
Yours sincerely
Alex from Rainbow Solutions

nelso
nelso

Great basement waterproofing

Alex and his team were on time, gave great advice and did a perfect job. They even worked the weekend when they learned that I had tenants in the apartment who needed the work done ASAP. Very knowledgable and I highly recommend!

Thank you for the great review, Nelson! We know how important it is to work in a timely fashion whenever a client has tenants! We are always there for you if you should ever need us again! Yours sincerely,

JC
JC

Very Accommodating and Effective

Alex was very helpful and eager to meet and answer any of my questions. The guys came to do work over the weekend, the scheduling could have been clearer and more punctual, but I am very happy with the results.

Review has 1 previous version

Thank you for your honest review. Unfortunately, due to COVID related issues, the scheduling can get affected and this, in our humble opinion, is inevitable. Nonetheless, we are grateful to you for your feedback and are always there for you in the future should you ever need our services. Yours sincerely,

Alex and the Rainbow Solutions Inc. team

Private User reviews Aurora, ON

Awesome Job by Rainbow Solutions

I bought an old house a long time ago and as soon as I moved in, I realized that the foundation has been saturated with water for many many years. Never had experience with basement waterproofing so I was kind of at loss in terms of what I should do. Did a bit of Googling and lucky for me, I have found Rainbow Solutions Inc. The guys explained everything about waterproofing in great detail , and everything they explained was easy to understand, even for an individual with no prior building experience. The guys gave me a decent price, their 30 years warranty policy is, in my opinion, very competitive to say the least. I've had a great experience dealing with them and highly recommend Rainbow Solution Inc.

thank you! yours sincerely,

Alex and the Rainbow Solutions Inc team

WhatEver!
WhatEver!
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Basement water proofing

Great service and excellent response. What I learned over years in business is that it is almost impossible to find the “holy trinity” a company that provides excellent service, great pricing, and very fast. Rainbow is one such unicorn. They said they can start on Friday and we’re able to start on Thursday a day earlier. They said it will take 3 days and it took 2.5 days. They left the site much cleaner than it was before and pride of craftsmanship was evident.

Alex and team are polite and great to communicate with.

Very happy with everything and highly recommend!

Thank you very much for your great review, we are very happy to have such great clients like you! Yours truly,

Alex and The Rainbow Solutions Inc team

Lourdes in Toronto
Lourdes in Toronto

Very professional individuals

Very professional people.Alex and Eugene explain everything in detail and give their recommendations.They do not sell you what is not needed.It is very refreshing dealing with Rainbow Solutions. Highly recommended

Thank you for your great feedback, Lourdes! If you ever have any questions or are in need of any assistance, we are always there for you! Sincerely yours,

TUAN
TUAN

WATERPROOFING BASEMENT

My basement has water leaking from outside, little by little from last year by getting worse this year because of so many heavy rain. There are so many company doing this jobs out there but I decided to call Alex from Rainbow Solutions Inc. First impression of this company is fast reply, detailed explanation for everything I asked. Second, they're on time and totally focus on what they're doing. My basement is deep (yeah I know), about 8 ft. They expected 2 days to complete the job but finally 3 guys finished it in 1 day. Very careful doing this work and finish it as perfect as they can. I'm very with the result and would like to recommend to anyone who in need. You can feel free to contact Alex, he will answer all of your concern before doing it. He came here in next 2 days to put the cover cap to make me happier. This is awesome company I'm looking for.
Thanks Alex and your team again.

Thank you for your kind, detailed and heartwarming review, Tuan! We are extremely appreciative and are always there for you! Sincerely yours,

Private User reviews Pickering, ON

Inside waterproofing after basement flooding

I called Alex from Rainbow Solution after having flooding in our basement back in 2019. We compared three different companies, we quickly decided to work with Rainbow Solution. His availability, quick and detailed quote as well as his competitive pricing made our choice quick simple. And I got to say, we are really happy with the work done.

Despite the busy season, they quickly came to do the job. In 2-3 days everything was finished, and they left our basement really clean. And 2 years later, nothing has moved. Really happy with the job done.

We even had a mechanical issue with the pump later on (nothing to do with Rainbow Solution), and Alex came back quickly to replace it with a brand new one. Don't know and not sure if all companies would have done it that quickly.

Again, really happy with the work done and I would strongly recommend Alex and his team for any waterproofing work.

Thank you for your kind, professionally written and simply great review, Valentine! It was an honour for us to waterproof your house! We wish you and your family all the very best in the future from the bottom of our hearts!

Alex and The Rainbow Solutions Inc. team

Cole
Cole

Basement Waterproofing

Alex and his crew gave me a very detailed explanation of what I needed, what to expect. Price was the price. It didn’t change. They came in and waterproofed where was necessary. Very polite, cleaned up beyond my expectations and very helpful. I’d highly recommend Alex to anyone and I will be using him for future projects for sure.

Thank you for this wonderful review, Cole! Yours sincerely,

More about Rainbow Solutions Inc

Founded in November of 2012, Rainbow Solutions Inc. is a family company that consists of individuals with over 30 years of experience in basement waterproofing.

We specialize in exterior waterproofing, building foundation repair and interior waterproofing of the basement.
The main priority of Rainbow Solutions Inc. is to bring our clients full guarantee of satisfaction.

We are committed to provide our customers complete confidence of the work quality which we perform, this is why Rainbow Solutions Inc. offers a 30 year transferable warranty on any work performed by our company. Our core principles can be defined as quality and an individual approach towards our clients.

No matter the scale of the job, no matter the condition of your house or its foundation, Rainbow Solutions Inc. always has the right solution for you, for we will make your basement permanently dry!

Give us a call - 416-788-2638