Electricians
Bocomra Electrical Energy Solutions Inc.

Best of Award '22 winnerBest of Award '22winner

Reviews for Bocomra Electrical Energy Solutions Inc.

Leo in Toronto
Leo in Toronto

The best service out there

I’ve contacted Drew after having no luck with other electricians. Drew picked up right away, was very much on the ball, came super quickly, and did all the electrical work I needed in one day. This guys is amazing! Also, he totally understood our vision and what we were trying to do. I couldn’t recommend Drew more!

Thank you very much for the kind words. Looking forward to assisting you on any future projects and happy you're satisfied with the work!

Holly
Holly

Outlet replacements

Drew was quick and professional. He replaced 3 outlets quickly abs explained everything to me. I will most definitely use Drew again.

Thank you very much Holly for the kind review. We look forward to doing work for you again in the future.

Pot light installation

Drew came by to upgrade my panel from a 100a to a 200a. He was great at communicating, and a very pleasant professional. He was prepared, worked fast, and was quite diligent. I highly recommend !

Thank you kindly. I hope you're enjoying your new panel and look forward to servicing any of your future electrical projects!

Saed
Saed

Replacement of light fixture

If you're looking for an electricion then hire Bocomra Inc. ... Quick & efficient service.

We appreciate the kinds words Saed! Thank you.

Panel upgrade Fromm 100a to 200a

Drew arrived early and well prepared. We needed to upgrade our 100a service to 200a to make room for more electrical loading and adding an Electrical vehicle charger in the near future. He was very nice, knowledgeable and worked efficiently to get the job done. I will be hiring Drew and his team again to add our electrical vehicle charger and also recommending him to anyone that is in need of electrical services.

Thanks Dominic for the kind words! Working for you was a pleasure & we look forward to returning soon to get your electrical vehicle charger installed.

Basement Renovation

Drew was very professional. Him and his team renovated my basement and went above and beyond to get the proper installation exactly the way we wanted it. Some of the tasks he did for us were adding new wiring for our lighting, appliances and new plugs for our new basement unit we plan on renting out. I will definitely use Bocomra electrical again and recommend them to anyone in need!

Thank you Chiara!
We are happy that you love your new finished basement unit and are very grateful that you will use us again in the future as well as recommend us!

David from Toronto
David from Toronto

Installing Electrical Fixtures

We hired Drew to install light fixtures over our kitchen island. Before the work started, I had a few questions to ask him. He called me very quickly and I could tell that I was talking to a very knowledgeable electrician. He was able to come in a couple of days and got the job done in a couple of hours. He was a pleasure to work with. He really took pride in his work. When we have a need for an electrician, he will be the the person I will call.

David,
Thank you tremendously for the review and kind words.
I'm happy that you are enjoying your new light fixtures and look forward to being your future electrician on upcoming projects!

Outlet installation and troubleshooting

Drew was knowledgable and respectful of our home while completing the installation of an external power outlet to the front of our house. He also was able to troubleshoot an ongoing interior electrical issue, while providing some advice for future work.

Hi Trevor,
Thank you so much for the kind words. I'm happy that I was able to help out! Looking forward to future work together.

Private User reviews Aurora, ON

Rrewiring of kitchen renovation & Lighting

Drew is an excellent & knowledge electrician who did an amazing job in my kitchen.

Matin,
You are most welcome.
Our pleasure to get your kitchen fixed up for you.
We really appreciate your review!

Installation of EV Charger

Drew was prompt, professional and courteous. I called Drew to do the electrical wiring in my garage for my EV and he did the sub-panel wiring for the EV and installed a 240 volt receptacle in the garage. I will be using him for any future electrical work and highly recommend his work

Thank you Eric for the review. We're happy you're content with your new EV charger & are hoping to work together again soon!

More about Bocomra Electrical Energy Solutions Inc.

Bocomra Electrical Energy Solutions turns your visions into reality. We pride ourselves on craftsmanship and work ethic.
Safety for our employees and clients are our #1 goal.
Whether you are doing a home renovation, addition or a small wiring project our knowledgeable staff is here to help guide through your project step by step for any questions, concerns or services.