Bocomra Company Inc.

Toronto ON

Electricians
Bocomra Company Inc.

Best of Award '22 winnerBest of Award '22winner

Reviews for Bocomra Company Inc.

Security light install

Drew responded right away and installed a security light and took time to install and explain the App. Very good service would definitely recommend.

Thank you very much for the review. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Joe in Oshawa
Joe in Oshawa
3 reviews Oshawa, ON

Outside Electrical

Drew was great to deal with and installed the line for my pool pump and heater very efficiently. He was able to use the same trench as the gas line which was a big help! Will definitely use for any other electrical need and will recommend to friends!

Thanks Joe for the kind words. We are pleased you're satisfied with the work done. We look forward to working together again in the future!

ndtoronto in Mississauga
ndtoronto in Mississauga
1 review Barrie, ON

Bathroom Pot Lights and Entire House Smart Switch Installation

Contacted Drew and Bocomra after reading that he was highly recommended here and some social media groups I belong to. Glad he responded to my request and that he had the availability to help with my bathroom remodel.

Communication with Drew was pleasant and he responded quickly to questions or concerns that I had when trying to secure a starting work date that would work with my general contractor who would not touch electrical work.

His quote for the work being asked was very reasonable, he stuck to that price after completing work to a very high standard even though he to grab some extra materials to make sure the job was done correctly. (a previous homeowner here had done some crazy wiring between rooms)
He took some extra time on his way out the door to help me with a porch light that has not worked since the winter.

I have no reservations about contacting Bocomra again for any electrical work that I may need to have done in the future. If you're thinking about having electrical work done in the near future, I think it's a good idea to reach out to them and at least get a quote and a quick discussion about your project.

Thank you very much David for the review! We are very happy to know that you're satisfied with the work and it was a pleasure getting to know you and working for you. We look forward to working together on any future projects you may have.

Ken
Ken

Very pleased

We were very pleased with the service we received from this company. They arrived on time and stayed until the job was finished even 'though
it took longer than they had expected. We would highly recommend them.

Thank you Ken for sharing some words! We are extremely happy you're pleased with the service and look forward to working on any upcoming projects you have.

Steven in Toronto
Steven in Toronto

Adding Power to Shedquarters (Shed Office Convert)

Drew helped run a 20amp supply to my Shed office conversion and upgraded the wiring throughout. The job required digging a trench and burrying, and strapping tek cable to fence. Drew did both professionally and the final product looked great (barely can see the cable on the fence/house since it blended in / was hidden so well). Highly recommended for future work.

Thank you Steven for your review! We look forward to working on any upcoming jobs you may have.

Garreth
Garreth
2 reviews Ajax, ON

Multiple fixture changes

Drew was very pleasant, professional and accommodating. He quickly and efficiently worked through swapping two ceiling lights, installing a camera doorbell ( with wiring extension), removing a hard wired smoke detector and even took on a last minute outside electrical socket change. He ensured that the work was done cleanly and even ensured that the wiring to the new doorbell was covered in a neat conduit. Will definitely be keeping his contact info for any electrical needs in the future.

Thank you very much Garreth for the kind words. We are glad you are happy with the work and looking forward to working on any future projects you have.

Laura
Laura
2 reviews Barrie, ON

Basement wiring and plugs

Very professional and knowledgeable. Quick to answer my questions and respond with a quote. Drew offered a great price and he got the job done fast. I will be calling Drew again in the near future for more projects around the house.
Thanks Drew!

Thank you Laura for the kind words. I look forward to helping you on some future projects! :)

Leo in Toronto
Leo in Toronto

The best service out there

I’ve contacted Drew after having no luck with other electricians. Drew picked up right away, was very much on the ball, came super quickly, and did all the electrical work I needed in one day. This guys is amazing! Also, he totally understood our vision and what we were trying to do. I couldn’t recommend Drew more!

Thank you very much for the kind words. Looking forward to assisting you on any future projects and happy you're satisfied with the work!

Holly
Holly

Outlet replacements

Drew was quick and professional. He replaced 3 outlets quickly abs explained everything to me. I will most definitely use Drew again.

Thank you very much Holly for the kind review. We look forward to doing work for you again in the future.

Pot light installation

Drew came by to upgrade my panel from a 100a to a 200a. He was great at communicating, and a very pleasant professional. He was prepared, worked fast, and was quite diligent. I highly recommend !

Thank you kindly. I hope you're enjoying your new panel and look forward to servicing any of your future electrical projects!

More about Bocomra Company Inc.

Bocomra Electrical Energy Solutions turns your visions into reality. We pride ourselves on craftsmanship and work ethic.
Safety for our employees and clients are our #1 goal.
Whether you are doing a home renovation, addition or a small wiring project our knowledgeable staff is here to help guide through your project step by step for any questions, concerns or services.