Sprinkler Systems

Reviews for Beaches Irrigation

Mila
Mila

Winterize sprinklers

This is a shout out to Noman, you are the best! You gained us and our neighbor as your new clients. When we emailed Homestars for help, you were the first to reply with an immediate schedule. You are sincere, professional and trustworthy. See you in spring. Thank you.

Hi Mila, thank you so much for your wonderful review. It was great meeting you, your husband and your neighbour. Have a wonderful holiday season, and we'll see you in the Spring.

Aninda in Markham
Aninda in Markham

New sprinkler system

Amazing work by Noman and his team.
From planning to execution, it was done with care and the proper time it deserved.

Noman even came by 2-3 times to adjust after the install and to put in a new nozzle when we saw that one spot was drying up.

On the whole very happy with the service !

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. It was a pleasure with you.

yuchao in Toronto
yuchao in Toronto

sprinkler system

Noman is a nice guy and very professional.He charges very reasonable amount and always be on time and responsible. I highly recommend contacting him if you need any services relating to irrigation and gardening. 10-star service.

Thank you so much. We always try to give our best service and quality.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Great service

We would like to thank your master and service at all for operative and high-quality sprinkler installation. Master was truly polite and nice, he didn't make any extra noise and everything works fine after his work. Thank you a lot

Thank you for the kind review. Much appreciated.

Mark in Toronto
Mark in Toronto

Sprinkler Installation

Big thank you to Noman, who recently installed an in ground sprinkler system in our front and back yards. He did a wonderful job - from a competitively priced quote all the way through to a professional installation. Throughout the whole process he was kind and courteous, and happy to answer our questions. After the system was up and running, he took the time to explain how it all works and to guide us through its operation. I know that if I have any further questions or concerns, I can count on Noman - his experience and professionalism are top notch.

Thank you for your wonderful review Mark. It was my pleasure working with you, and look forward to continuing working with you for years to come. As always, please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions in regards to your system. Thanks again, and see you in the fall for the winterization.

Pintob
Pintob

Smart Sprinkler install and mofication of existing sprinkler

Noman is great. He's kind, courteous and very meticulous with his work. He recently helped me to add more sprinklers to my existing system, which was previously not watering all areas of my lawn correctly. Since his update, it's been great. In addition, he helped me to install a smart sprinkler system. Now I can control my sprinkler system from anywhere using my smart phone. Pretty cool!! Thank you, Noman. I highly recommend him for anyone who is in need of irrigation services.

Hi Brian,

Thank you kindly for the wonderful review. It was my pleasure to help you modify your existing system.

Ray in Markham
Ray in Markham

Great Job! Always Dependable

Beaches Irrigation was once again at my house doing winter maintenance this past weekend.
I live in Markham and they always come all the way from Mississauga/Oakville area to help with my sprinkler issues.
They are always dependable and very trustworthy.

I look forward to seeing them again in the Spring.

Hi Ray,

Thank you for your kind words. We always look forward to meeting you and taking care of your irrigation system. We always try to provide the best service to our customers. We look forward to seeing you in spring as well! Have a great winter season.

HARVEY
HARVEY

Closing the sprinklers for winter

Easy, fast and experienced guys. well equipped group. I will look forward to working with Beaches Irrigation for next season to add a few more lines to my Irrigation system.

Hi Harvey,

Thank you for your kind comments. I am glad you liked our service, we try to do our best. It's great working with you as well, and we are hoping to build a long lasting business relationship. Looking forward to helping you again in the spring. Have a great winter season!

Beaches irrigation

We highly recommend Beaches irrigation!! Noman
and his staff are very knowledgeable & dependable!
They have done work for us and we are completely satisfied with their work! They have serviced our
unground sprinkler system & take personal care
in ensuring that all sprinkler zones are functioning
properly & effectively!!!!

Thank you so much for your review, and I'm glad we are able to meet your expectations. We look forward to serving you in the future and provide exceptional service as always.

More about Beaches Irrigation

SERVICE CALL RATES FROM $90!

SUMMER SPECIAL INCLUDES A FULL SYSTEM INSTALLATION FROM $575 PER ZONE PLUS A FREE RAIN SENSOR!
UPGRADE TO A WIFI SYSTEM FOR JUST $250!

WE PROVIDE ALL KINDS OF SPRINKLER REPAIR SERVICES, SPRING START UPS, WINTERIZATIONS (FALL CLOSINGS), AND NEW INSTALLATIONS!

SERVICING: MISSISSAUGA, BRAMPTON, OAKVILLE, CALEDON, ETOBICOKE, MILTON, GEORGETOWN

CALL US TODAY TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT! MOBILE: (CALL OR TEXT) 647-990-7130 (NOMAN)
OFFICE FOR CALLS: 416-477-2222

EMAIL: INFO@BEACHESIRRIGATION.COM

ALL OUR PARTS HAVE A 5-YEAR WARRANTY!

WE ACCEPT CASH/CHEQUES/DEBIT/VISA/MC FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE.

**WE ALSO PROVIDE PROFESSIONAL LANDSCAPE LIGHTING SERVICES**

FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT OUR WEBSITE: WWW.BEACHESIRRIGATION.COM

READ OUR REVIEWS AT HOMESTARS!