Eu Ca Construction Inc

Best of 2021 winner 3 timesBest of 2021winner 3 times

Reviews for Eu Ca Construction Inc

mgokulachandra in Toronto
mgokulachandra in Toronto

Beautiful stone patio and downspout rerouting

We had Reli and Alex back for another project at our house, the third one in as many years. We were so happy with all the projects that they have done for us that we did not want to have anyone else.

This time we wanted them to redo our stone patio. I called them in early August and they fit us in to their busy schedule before the end of the same month.

As always their work was impeccable. All the existing stones were used as we had requested, but they extended the patio with closely matched stones. They advised us to extend the patio to include a flowerbed that was too close to the wall of the house, which was good advice. The patio is now absolutely beautiful and also slopes perfectly away from the house.

They also helped us plan and trench our downspouts which were pouring water too close to the house to route and guide the water away from the house.

We look forward to enjoying our backyard for many years to come. I would not hesitate to recommend Eu-Ca to anyone who is looking for help with major rebuilding projects especially with stone and concrete. We are so thankful to have Reli and Alex on our home team!

Pete Dickens in Scarborough
Pete Dickens in Scarborough

Concrete Patio, sod and gravel

Went with EU-CA Construction based on review and the professional, confident and fair onsite quote for a 24x10 cement patio in the backyard with a gravel parameter. Was so happy with the work in progress we also had them deal with the rest of the backyard by digging up all grass, leveling, laying sod and putting burlap/gravel around the perimeter for look and weed buffer from neighboring yards. Very happy with the results as it's completely transformed our backyard.

1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Landscaping. Natural Stone. Interlocking. Retaining Wall

This my second time using EU CA Construction Inc. Reli and Alex do absolutely great work! Nothing short of professional, honest, reliable and just great people to have work on my house, doing a solid job.

I will be installing a Pool next year, and Reli and his team will be back. There is no need to look elsewhere.

Thanks Reli. Awesome!! Nothing but compliments from all the neighbors.

Rob.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Bathroom renovation

I was so happy for the good job that they did to my bathroom
Reli and he’s team are perfect fast and clean at their job
My bathroom look so good bright and clean because of the nice materials that they choose

Thank you .

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Backyard project

Amazing work at getting the project done successfully. Fast great service and everything was on point in regards of finishing the project on time. I highly recommend getting work done by this company.

Thank you for the review sir it was a pleasure to work with you.

Rovena in Toronto
Rovena in Toronto

Basement renovation

This company was referred to me from a friend. Let me tell you, they do not joke around. Reli the boss knows everything inside and out about construction . They finished my basement in a timely matter and they made it look brand new. I would suggest EU CA to anyone. Thank you Reli, Alex and the rest of the team for your hard work.

Thank you very much, we are happy when the clients are saddened, your basement turned out in a great space.any time you need our service in the future we will be happy to work with you.

Oreo in Toronto
Oreo in Toronto

Concrete Sidewalk

I called EU-CA to get my sidewalk done with concrete. The guys there Reli and Alex are very knowledgeable of the job, from the get go you could tell these are the real concrete experts. The whole team worked very hard and professionally in order to get the project done the way I liked it. Overall the best concrete company out there, they also do a lot more landscaping stuff. Next year I'm gonna call them again to get my Interlocking replaced with new bricks. Great Job, Thank you EU-CA for your amazing work and customer care! Farewell!

Thank you sir for the great words, we look forward to work again next season. Thank you again

Driveway

Professional, top quality work.

Alex and Reli always on time and finished ahead of schedule. I was impressed to say the least with the quality of work. I will be using them again for my backyard in the spring.

Thank you , it was great to work with you sir.

1 review Cambridge, ON

A++ Job on Deck and Concrete Work

WOW....Reli and Alex came to do a deck and some concrete work at my house. They were recommended from a friend who was very satisfied with their work.

A++ job. Concrete and deck quality came in beyond my expectations in terms of quality.

100% on budget! Very open, and transparent through out the whole process. Always notified me with any potential "surprises".

I can not say enough, the workmanship has literally blown my mind. I would strongly recommend them. Especially when as a buyer, you often second guess yourself. Put your mind at east with booking EU-CA Construction.

Thank you Greg, will be always happy to work again for you.

1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Structural Reinforced Concrete Slabs/ Excavation / Gravel Sub-Base

EU-Ca Construction Inc. was referred to me by a work colleague, who contracts out to them on an exclusive basis. The highly positive recommendation was enough to have EU-Ca Construction Price the project.
When I first met Reli, I was very impressed to and assured to know that he definitely knew what he was doing. I am a High Rise Senior Construction Supervisor for 23 yrs, and I know concrete and structure. Let me tell you, so does Reli.
If you want great work that lasts, call Reli and Alex. If you want CRAP, call anyone else. You pay for what you get. PERIOD! Eu-Ca Construction Inc., delivers. They start, and they go until they finish. No B.S. Everything up front, and always transparent.

If you have doubts, call me. 416. 356.3942. Let me explain the construction reality to you.

Call Reli. You will not regret.

More about Eu Ca Construction Inc

eu-ca-construction is a 25 year experience construction. The leader of the company started in 1991 until 2013 in Greece, 2013 till 2016 worked in Regina, SK and now in Toronto. We are experts on all kind of natural stones , all kind of interlocking, we are one of the best in the City for concrete works. We do interior work as well such is tiling floors kitchen and bathroom renovations we also do general renovations. Our crew works as a team from the first customer call until the project is completed. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to call us.