ABM Home Climate Inc

Hamed in Brantford
Hamed in Brantford
1 review Brantford, ON

Very Satisfied

My furnace was quit old and needed to be replaced. My brother-in-law referred Alex to me. I asked around and found out that no one beats the quote that I got from Alex. He is also very knowledgable and polite. He patiently answered all my questions and even sent me references to back them up. He also told me all about the rebate program. On the installation day he showed up on time and took care of everything in just 3-4 hours. He did a very clean and professional job. I am very happy with it and strongly recommend him.

Private User reviews Brantford, ON

Furnace and air conditioner

Fast and clean job , they replaced my 20 years old furnace and air conditioner quality and customer service of their work is great. Im so happy To install my furnace and air conditioner with them. highly recommend them

Thank you for your feedback. We'll be more than happy to help you with any of your HVAC needs. Abm Home climate team

Harminder Harry in North York
Harminder Harry in North York

I got Installed Furnace and water heater

I replace my old furnace and water heater today from Abm home comfort, Alex and his team is very professional and take his job very seriously , I will definitely do business with them again.

Thank you for your feedback. We'll be more than happy to help you with any of your HVAC needs.Abm Home Climate team

Meedo in North York
Meedo in North York

Competitive and Honest HVAC

Just had a new furnace installed by Alex and his co-worker...very pleased with the level of their professionalism, timely work ethic, care, and honesty. On top of having the most competitive prices (I definitely shopped around), Alex took the time to thoroughly explain the pros/cons of various furnace models, and wasn't trying to upsell the more expensive/costly models. Very honest, fair and competitive....the HVAC industry would benefit having more guys like Alex (and his team).
Without a doubt, I would definitely recommend ABM Home Climate! :-)

We appreciate this feedback! Thanks for sharing your experience and thanks for choosing ABM Home Climate.

Steve in Toronto
Steve in Toronto

Great Professional Installation

We couldn't be happier with the professional service we received form ABM. I called for a quote for a furnace replacement and Alex was very accommodating in helping me get the right product for our home. His price was much cheaper than a few quotes I had received for the same product. Alex and his partner showed up on time and did a excellent job. They removed the old furnace and installed the new one with no mess at all. The were very friendly and answered all my questions or concerns that I had. They also told us about the government rebate program that saved us approximately 1900.00 I would highly recommend ABM for any of your HVAC needs with hesitation. Thanks for the great job.
Steve & Cindy Draga

Omid in Vaughan
Omid in Vaughan

New HVAC Installation (Goodman Furnace, A/C, and Humidifier)

Me and my wife couldn't be more happier with the excellent and professional service we received from ABM Home Climate. The previous owner of our house had left us with a broken Furnace and leaking A/C which were literally useless. I called several companies for their quote on an all-new HVAC system. From the first conversation I had with Alex, I found him very knowledgeable with extra attention to details. He was always available and helped me to choose the best HVAC unit based on our requirements. Price-wise, ABM was cheaper than all other companies I called for the same product and service. Alex even advised and helped us to apply for a government rebate program that we were eligible in order to get credit for installation of the new HVAC system. None of the other companies I called for quotation, told me about this which saved us another 2K on total cost. On the installation day, Alex and his colleague showed up on-time. They did a fantastic super-clean job on removing the old system and installing the new one. In a few hours, we had our brand new Furnace, A/C, and Humidifier professionally installed, up and running. We are totally satisfied with the job and highly recommend Alex and his team at ABM Home Climate to anyone needs a professional, affordable, and even after-sales guaranteed service for their HVAC system.

Thank you for your nice review I'm glad your business is doing well, hopefully The new HVAC product makes everything work even better.
Abm Home Climate team

Luccig in Toronto
Luccig in Toronto

Good fast clean work

The guys worked clean and fast. Simply good ethics and extra effort into getting all the details done.
They came in time, walked the extra mile to make sure the furnace and AC are properly installed and no loose ends.
Thanks Alex!

Sean in Toronto
Sean in Toronto

ABM Home acclimate Furnace and AC Service

Alex from ABM Home Climate provided superior service. He was extremely reachable and answered all my questions regarding my old system and helping me pick out a new one. He also has excellent rates.

I purchased a full HVAC system from the company and couldn't be more pleased. Removal of the old system and installation went very smooth.

Alex was punctual and very pleasant to deal with.

Would recommend if you need HVAC or water tank service work done.

Any questions please feel free to ask me.

Attached are photos of his work. They were taken just before work was finished and tagged.

Thank you for your kind review,We look forward to future opportunities to serve you. Abm Home Climate team

Christine C.
Christine C.

AC Replacement

ABM Home Climate (Alex) was very professional from the initial call made in seeking a quotation, providing recommendations through to the installation of the new air conditioning unit. All of my questions were clearly answered and there were no issues with the price quote or the installation. All went very smoothly and Alex and his employee were very professional, friendly and knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend ABM Home Climate to others. Keep up the great job and doing what you're doing Alex, the service, honesty selection of products and price point will definitely set you apart from the others!

It was indeed a pleasure to do business with you, We'll be more than happy to help you with any of your HVAC needs. Abm Home Climate team

More about ABM Home Climate Inc

ABM Home Climate is your local family operated business specializing in Heating, Air Conditioning and Plumbing. We work with many of the country’s leading manufacturers to offer you the outstanding service we know you expect and deserve.

With over 18 years of experience, our expert service technicians and installers specialize in all aspects of residential and commercial heating, air conditioning, plumbing, and refrigeration. We would be pleased to offer you free information with an estimate for your tailor-made cooling and heating conversion.

We offer around the clock customer service and preventative maintenance packages; we pride ourselves on being the most reliable and dependable heating, air conditioning, plumbing, contractors in the area. We are fully bonded and insured, and we are an accredited business with the Better Business Bureau. All licenses and accreditation are available on request.
Please call for your free estimate, sit back, and let our experience work for all your comfort needs.