Quality Home Roofing & Remodeling

Reviews for Quality Home Roofing & Remodeling

Linda in Toronto
Linda in Toronto

roofing & eavestroughs quote

I had called for a quote for a new roof and eavestroughs. Yuriy came within a couple of days. He advised me that i did not need anything done and that my roof would last approximately 5 years. It was so nice to get someone with a lot of integrity.

Thank you so much Linda, for taking the time to write a few words about your experience with Quality Home Roofing. Greatly appreciated.
Please do not hesitate to call us if a need arises in the future.
Yuriy & the Quality Home Team

Trudy
Trudy

Roof Repair -Quality Work!

I hired Quality Home & Roofing to assess and fix the damage done by a bad roofer. I’m so glad I called them, I recommend them to everyone!
I had water coming into the house 2 months after my roof was done, I would call that guy and he would put some caulking and tell me to call him. This happened over and over!
Finally 5 months later I decided to call Yuriy from Quality Home & Roofing they came right away.
They found the problem spots and repaired them using the correct materials. It was extensive work, removing the tiles, installing ice & water shields and
flashing. I highly recommend Quality Home & Roofing! You will be glad you called them.

Thank You Trudy. We are very happy that we could be of service and help you with your issues. Thank you for your candid remarks and recommendation.

T.R
T.R

New Roof - outstanding work and service!

We needed a new roof and are extremely happy that we chose Quality Home Roofing and Remodeling. The process from start to finish was very smooth as the team were very responsive, punctual and professional. I was provided with a detailed cost breakdown and they took the time to answer all of our questions. The team did an outstanding job installing our new roof and took extra care to clean up once finished! I would highly recommend Quality Home Roofing and Remodeling!

Thank you for taking the time to write this review and for entrusting your roof replacement to us.
We truly appreciate your approbation and recommendation.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Small Roof Leak

I had a small leak in my roof from a slightly sloppy installation that happened over a decade ago that finally reared its head. I called Yuri based on the totality of reviews on this site and he completely lived up to the reputation people painted. He is a straight shooter, thorough, and is honest about the project with people. He went back and forth about 3x to make sure all the spots were covered and the problem was fixed. My roof is getting older, I knew that going into this repair, and he confirmed what I thought that this would be the last winter I could probably get out of the shingles. $100 is not outrageous to have someone show up in the GTA and Yuri is worth that cost. Once he quotes you what its going to cost, he sticks to it. My advice is that its worth paying the $100 to have him look at the issue and if your unsatisfied with the price to shop around, that said, put Yuri on your list for the reasons above.

Thank you so much for expressing your support and recommendation for Quality Home Roofing and Remodeling.
We are very happy that we were able to provide advice and help with your roof leak.

Tracey in Toronto
Tracey in Toronto

Roof repair

I thought that we might need a new roof as we had a leak in our front bedroom ceiling. Yuri responded to my call quickly and was out to give me an estimate within a couple of days. Upon inspection of the roof, Yuri was upfront and honest in telling me we only needed a repair which he was able to do the same day. His crew was courteous and worked quickly when they arrived and left no mess at all. I would highly recommend Yuri am his team and when I need a new roof, it will be Quality Home Roofing that I will call.

Thank you Tracey.
We are happy to have been able to help you with your roof repair.
We appreciate your positive comments and thank you for considering Quality Home Roofing for future needs.

Pierre
Pierre

New roof and flashing

The estimate was clear and Yuriy left a detailed breakdown of what the work comprises and at a very fair price. Extremely professional crew and communicates well. They cleaned up properly after the work was done.

Would definitely recommend if you need work done on the roof.

Thank You Pierre.
We greatly appreciate your positive comments and recommendation.

douglasjoseph8
douglasjoseph8

New roof.

Brand new roof from the rafters up. Fast efficient and friendly crew, high quality product and spotless cleanup of site. It should be noted that it was an unusual situation by today’s standards that needed to be done right. Mission accomplished! Thanks guys, Yuriy and Bozhena.

Mr. G.

Dear Mr. G.,
Sincere thank you for your response and positive comments. We are happy to have been able to help with your roofing project and that our work was to your satisfaction.

Lio
Lio

Roof installation

Yuriy and his team did an excellent job installing a new roof on my house.
I chose to work with Yuriy because of his certifications and accreditation, very good reviews, and the very good impression when he provided the quote. On the day I called for a quote he arrived promptly on the same day, went on the roof for inspection, provided the quote and answered all my questions, also in follow up calls.
Working with Yuriy was a great choice:
On the day of the project, Yuriy and his team came early in the morning (6:45 am), brought all the required materials and equipment, and worked diligently until late in the evening - finishing the entire project in a single sunny day!
Yuriy also did additional items that I requested.
They did an excellent and highly professional roof installation work: removal of the existing materials, installation of all the components, protection of the area, and full cleanup.
An additional important aspect is that Yuriy is on the roof throughout all the project, working with his team.
Yuriy is highly professional, honest, reliable, and a pleasure to work with.
All his team were very professional and courteous.
Thank you for a job well done!
I highly recommend Yuriy and his company.

Sincere Thank You Lio !
We are very grateful for your positive review and pleased that our work was to your satisfaction. We truly appreciate your candour, comprehensive description, your support and recommendation.

Residence Roof Replacement

Excellent work. Very conscientious about protecting garden areas close to the house, cleaning up debris, and magnetic sweep of loose nails and metal at the end of each day. In addition to replacing the shingles, they installed a metal drip edge along all edges, ice & water shield along gutters, new pipe flashing, new washroom vent, new slant back aluminum vents, and various other items.

A couple of weeks after the job was completed (and paid for), I had a question about the operation of the slant back vents. Called the company's owner and within an hour he arrived at my front door to fully answer my question -- very impressive customer service. Certainly would use him again if I move to a different house that needs a new roof. Highly recommend his company to anyone who needs a new roof.

Sincere Thank You for writing such a positive and detailed review of our work. We are very grateful for your expression of support and recommendation.

Yuri Vainshtein
Yuri Vainshtein

Outstanding work!

Quality Home Roofing is a team of highly skilled and experienced roof masters. They are very efficient, responsible and punctual. We are very happy with results of our house roofing and we highly recommend Yuriy and his team!

Dear Mr. Vainshtein,
We are very happy that our work was to your satisfaction and truly appreciate your positive comments, support and recommendation.
Thank you for your review.

More about Quality Home Roofing & Remodeling

Quality Home Roofing & Remodeling
City of Toronto licensed, insured and BBB accredited.

Quality Home is committed to providing customers with quality service in all roofing projects from complete roof replacement to repair of damaged or missing shingles and expertise in ventilation and insulation.

We have skilled and experienced roofing experts, a high level of services and competitive prices. Using only the best quality roofing materials and meticulous installation practices, we make sure that your roofing work is done right.

Our contractors are focused on superior workmanship and are manufacturer certified. We fully stand behind our work and provide you with extended labor and material warranty coverage.

We offer each client a customized and unique approach to best fit their needs and assure that the completed work is to their utmost satisfaction.