Quality Home Roofing & Remodeling

Reviews for Quality Home Roofing & Remodeling

Mary
Mary

Roofing for our house

Everything about the roof job was fabulous and very very professional! We highly recommend Quality Home Remodelling.
5 Stars PLUS

Hi Mary,

Thank you so much for your amazing review.
It was great working with you and we are very pleased that our work was to your satisfaction.
Please do not hesitate to call with any questions or concerns.

All the best
Yuriy and the Quality Home team

Steve
Steve

New roofing shingles

We are very satisfied with Yuriy's work, and work ethic. He was very communicable and honest. We would highly recommend him.

Thank you Steve, your positive review is much appreciated.

Christine, E.
Christine, E.

New roofing for flat roof with new vents

Done on time and excellent customer service. The workers were courteous and cleaned up the job site. Thanks, Quality Roofing!

Thank you Christine for your review.
It was a pleasure working with you and we truly appreciate your positive response.

Cynthia A.
Cynthia A.

My roof was inspected and an estimate given before the job was done. I knew the quality of materials that was being used. The builder had too many opened vents causing water not to drain properly, which damaged some of the wood and walls of my rooms. All this was corrected by their team, closing unnecessary opened vents. Their team was at my house before I left for work and by the time I came back, they had finished the job and cleaned my house and surrounding very thoroughly as if nothing was done. They realized my drainage pipe from the roof was not good so they replaced it with their extra special materials without any extra cost to me. Job well done. Thank you

Thank you Cynthia!
We truly appreciate your very positive feedback and are happy that our work was to your satisfaction.
All the best.

Cathy in Hamilton in Hamilton
Cathy in Hamilton in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Replaced roof

Yuri was recommended to us by a friend that had used him recently. Yuri met with me and quoted us a very reasonable price to strip 2 layers of shingles, replace a skylight and put on new shingles. Yuri and his team came in a timely manner, covered everything with tarps thereby keeping my front entrance clean and free of debris. He added a few new vents and shingled my shed as well. We were very pleased with the work that he and his crew did for us. A few weeks ago we had very high winds in the Hamilton area and a few shingles blew off the roof. I contacted Yuri and without hesitating came out 2 days later to replace the shingles that I had lost. He even helped out 2 of my neighbours and they both said they will call him again because Yuri is a great guy. If you want fair pricing and great quality work please give Yuri a call.

Thank you Cathy, for such a great review. It was a pleasure working with you, we always strive to provide the best quality work possible.

sahand P.
sahand P.

Roof leak

Yuri was called to inspect and repair my roof for water leak , which he did diligently and at the most cost effective method! What makes them stand out is their honesty and integrity to customers, I have referred him to my friends and neighbors and they all agree! They are the best people to work with !!

Thank you Sahand. We have great respect for our customers and always try to do the best possible work for them.

Marta in
Marta in
1 review Hannon, ON

Roof Repair

I heard Yuriy advertise his business on WDCX. When our roof was damaged following high winds, I knew who to call. Yuriy came out the next day, talked us through what he was going to do and then got down to work. We're very satisfied with his service and have peace of mind about what was done to repair our roof. He comes highly recommended.

Thank you Marta for your very positive review. Truly appreciated!

Peter Tasca WDCX Radio FM99.5  in Toronto
Peter Tasca WDCX Radio FM99.5 in Toronto

Quality Roofing - Yuri

YURI and I have been working in an advertising partnership for WDCX FM99.5 for almost 3 years now and I have come to know him as an extremely hard working, dedicated, honest and fair home improvement professional. I do not reside in the GTA but I would recommend him to anybody, especially for his excellent roofing work. Give YURI a call today, you will be very pleased.

Thank you Peter! It's a pleasure working with you!

Christina in Scarborough
Christina in Scarborough

Emergency roof repair

I called about 7 companies who claimed they do emergency roofting. 4 out of 7 did not pick up and went through voicemail. They didn't get back to me until a few days later. the other two was charging me much much more. Yuriy is the only one the picked up his phone on first ring, provided a reasonable price and came the next day to fix my roof. I felt at peace after the service because the next day rain was in the forecast. Thanks Yuriy many blessing to you and your team!

Christina, thank you for your kind words! Blessings to your family!

Nataliya in Mississauga
Nataliya in Mississauga

I have my roof and soffits all replaced with Quality home roofing. I'm really happy with the price for all of this work. Uriy's team were brilliant at all points of dealing with them.They are hardworking , efficient and their quality workmanship is evident in the final result. Our neighbours are now getting similar work done on their property and we've witnessed lots of people walking past our house admiring it! We would recommend Quality home roofing without hesitation and grateful to them for a job extremely well done. Uriy and his team are 1st class professionals and highly recommend them to anyone. There is not another team of guys who are as friendly and helpful as them. They are welcome anytime for a roll and sausage. Thx for a great job.

Hello Nataliya and thank you for your review! All the best to you!

More about Quality Home Roofing & Remodeling

Quality Home Roofing & Remodeling
City of Toronto licensed, insured and BBB accredited.

Quality Home is committed to providing customers with quality service in all roofing projects from complete roof replacement to repair of damaged or missing shingles and expertise in ventilation and insulation.

We have skilled and experienced roofing experts, a high level of services and competitive prices. Using only the best quality roofing materials and meticulous installation practices, we make sure that your roofing work is done right.

Our contractors are focused on superior workmanship and are manufacturer certified. We fully stand behind our work and provide you with extended labor and material warranty coverage.

We offer each client a customized and unique approach to best fit their needs and assure that the completed work is to their utmost satisfaction.