Quality Home Roofing & Remodeling

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 7 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 7 times

Reviews for Quality Home Roofing & Remodeling

Tobi in Oakville
Tobi in Oakville

Soffits replacement

Did it a day earlier than he said he would. Got it done, no hassle. Didn't pressure me to pay. Overall impressed with the work. Was done today. Looks good. Left the remaining material for me.

Highly recommend. Only place of improvement is letting me know ahead of time that they've changed their schedule for when they will get it done. However it was done earlier than expected so I'm not complaining.

Also very reasonably priced. I collected lots of quotes.

Thank you Tobi for writing a review for Quality Home. We are glad our work was to your satisfaction. We appreciate your positive and honest comments and your recommendation. As our work is often dependant on weather and other factors, we do sometimes have to make last minute scheduling adjustments.

Simon in West Hill
Simon in West Hill

There when I needed them again!

This is the third time I have relied on Quality Home Roofing & Remodeling.

On this occasion I had a leak inside my home with the warming temperatures melting the snow. Yuriy was at my house in 1.5hrs clearing my roof of snow and opening up vents.

I cannot express my gratitude enough. Hopefully this has resolved the situation but if not I know I can rely on this company to fix it!

We greatly appreciate your continued support and expression of confidence in our work.

Andy
Andy
0 reviews Ajax, ON

Roofing done right.

We knew we had to replace our roof and we were planning to do it in Spring 2022. When we were told the roof was in worse shape than we thought, we called Yuriy based on the positive reviews he had on HomeStars. It was a great decision, he got to the job relatively quickly. He and his crew worked diligently, and cleaned up nicely. All for a reasonable price. With all of the snow we've had this year, I'm really glad we got it done and didn't wait until the spring. I highly recommend Quality Home Roofing!

Thank you, Andy, for choosing Quality Home Roofing & Remodeling for your roof replacement and for writing such a positive review of our work.
We are happy to have been able to complete your roof on time, and, to your satisfaction. Your comments and recommendation are greatly appreciated.

James in Toronto
James in Toronto

Great service

We had lost few shingles after heavy winds. I called Yuriv and he responded quickly. He gave me an appointment for the next day morning and came with his team. They were very professional and did a great job despite the cold weather. Yuriv was very friendly. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for work related to roofing

Thank You James, for your positive feedback on the roof repairs we completed for you and for your recommendation. Glad to help!

George from North York
George from North York

Quick repair done right

During the last wind storm some shingles fell off our roof. We contacted Quality Home roofing to do the repair. They came at the time agreed to and did an excellent job. The shingles were replaced and caulked. They even looked over the roof in case additional work was needed. Excellent work.

We appreciate your taking the time to write a review for this small roof repair.
We are glad we were able to help in replacing and repairing the missing shingles - roof work is our specialty big or small!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Yuri is great

I needed to replace shingles lost in a recent windstorm. Yuri called right away and stopped by to have a look 20 minutes later. He was back first thing the next morning and replaced the shingles quickly and professionally, and at a very fair price. He also gave an honest assessment on the remaining life of the roof and a very competitive quote for a complete replacement. I will be using them for sure when the time comes. Thank you for your fast, professional and quality service for the right price.

Thank you for expressing your satisfaction with our services. We were happy to help and truly appreciate your kind comments. We look forward to be of service to you in the future.

George in Toronto
George in Toronto

Roof Repair

After experiencing some very strong winds I noticed that we had lost a number of shingles from our roof. I contacted several roofing companies in the west end of Toronto. Quality Home Roofing was the only company that responded to my call promptly. I explained my situation to Yuri, he was on my roof assessing the damage within an hour of my call. He clearly explained the repair process and assessed the roof. Within hours his crew was replacing the missing shingles. Yuri and his crew did an exceptional job. I called back a couple of days after the job was completed, I though that I saw a missing shingle. Yuri arrived within the hour and checked the entire roof again. I was mistaken about the missing shingle. I am very impressed with Yuri and his crew and would definitely recommend them.

Thank you George for your candid and very positive review.We are happy that we were able to help and value your support and recommendation.
Yuriy and the quality Home Team

Deb in Mississauga
Deb in Mississauga

Emergency Roof Repair - Shingle Replacement and Repair

We called for an emergency roof repair after a wind storm had damaged and torn off shingles. Yuriy came the same day, very soon after we had called. He assessed the damage and was upfront and honest, telling us right away what the cost would be. He did not try to up-sell or suggest more than the job actually required. One other thing that we appreciated was that, even though it was a small job, Yuriy did not dismiss it. He arrived promptly to inspect the damage, fixed it immediately, and was very professional and courteous. Thank you for the excellent service! We would highly recommend Quality Home Roofing!

Thank you so much Deb for taking the time to write a review for this small repair. We realize the importance of damaged or missing shingles which, if not dealt with, can lead to serious issues down the road. We are happy that we were able to help and truly appreciate your positive comments and recommendation.

bltben
bltben

Excellent work

Excellent service. Yuriy and his team were efficient in installing a bathroom vent through our roof. They went above and beyond, taking pictures of my gutters and providing feedback on condition of my roof (noting it's in good shape, without any attempt to upsell).

I will definitely call Yuriy back for any future roofing needs

Thank you so much Ben, for taking the time to write a review of our work. We are very glad that we were able to help and appreciate your support.

justin
justin

excellent roofing contractor

As good as it gets in the roofing business. I have high expectations when entering into a contract and am very satisfied with the outcome. These guys deliver quality and are very professional. I am very happy with my decision and would recommend them without hesitation.

Thank you Justin. We are very happy that our work matched your expectations and appreciate your positive comments and recommendation.

More about Quality Home Roofing & Remodeling

Quality Home Roofing & Remodeling
City of Toronto licensed, insured and BBB accredited.

Quality Home is committed to providing customers with quality service in all roofing projects from complete roof replacement to repair of damaged or missing shingles and expertise in ventilation and insulation.

We have skilled and experienced roofing experts, a high level of services and competitive prices. Using only the best quality roofing materials and meticulous installation practices, we make sure that your roofing work is done right.

Our contractors are focused on superior workmanship and are manufacturer certified. We fully stand behind our work and provide you with extended labor and material warranty coverage.

We offer each client a customized and unique approach to best fit their needs and assure that the completed work is to their utmost satisfaction.