Express Appliance Repair

TamiMcD
TamiMcD
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

Kitchenaid Oven Repair

We called because our oven door would not lock to allow for the self-cleaning function. Max showed up later that same day. It was a complicated service, but Max would not give up and persevered until he was able to fix the problem - even though the part was not longer available! My husband and I were very impressed with his work ethic and ability!

Karen in Toronto
Karen in Toronto

GE washer

Called Express repair to fix my GE washing machine
Didn't have the correct part so ordered. Took 5 business days.
Guy replaced and left. One load later ... machine not working.
Customer service is horrible.
Took two weeks and now they are sending a repair man back to take out my replacement part and then they will issue a partial credit

STAY AWAY!! BURN YOUR MONEY INSTEAD

ET
ET
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

Do NOT use this company

Was impressed with their website / coupons and service call fee being waived if they did repair. The part for my dryer was $135. He charged me $265 for the install which took 45 mins. I had no correspondence from technician at all (at my tenants house) until the bill came. I contacted customer service and it was very poor. The woman would not budge - saying $448 was the price I apparently agreed to? I was not expecting $265 to install. I complained about them not discounting me $25 coupon and she agreed to reimburse. After a week of no reimbursement - I emailed her back. Now she replied - the service call was $290 and we already took the $25 off. I was completely shocked with this awful service and would NEVER use them again.

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

Dishwasher repair

Company misrepresents its costs to you with a cost to diagnose the problem of $89 and if in the course of this diagnosis the problem is fixed then the price jumps to $250, as now they call it a fix. This flat fix rate is not disclosed when you book the diagnosis. The tech also tried to up sell for parts that were even needed. The whole thing is a massive rip off and almost double what a competitive company charges. I would recommend that you use anybody else.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Unprofessional

THIS COMPANY HAS TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE! The tech took one look at our dryer and said he couldn’t even touch it because he wasn’t certified to fix gas dryers which was not told to us before hand. When we called to figure something out the company sent us straight to collections despite many follow ups and would not return our emails. This company has no professionalism. Wish I had read the reviews before calling them.

AK in Mississauga
AK in Mississauga

Microwave Repair - Miele

Worst possible service! Microwave is with them since April 2021. No timeline, as to when will they repair and return it. Very frustrated with their lack of followup and response. Very Expensive too and nothing to show for.

Private User reviews London, ON

Washing machine repair

About 7 weeks ago my handle from washing machine broke and I could not open the front door. I call the company named express repair service and after few days technician came and diagnosed the problem: handle is broken . Paid in advance 175 $ for 15 min . The part is cost about 8 cad $ but is come from US . After 7 weeks and many phone calls finally arrived the part and the technician installed ( 15 min ) and pay the balance to 330 $ . Not trust anymore this company, my review is zero for this company.

Never gave me my refund

The repair man was wonderful and tried his best to fix my washing machine. Unfortunately he couldn’t fix it and wanted to refund me half the deposit. He issued me an electronic receipt but the office never refunded me the money. They refused to let me speak to accounting when I called, told me multiple times the refund was processed and it’s been over a month and no money has been refunded to me. I would definitely advise you do not use their services.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Outrageous Charges

My washing machine was stopping mid-cycle. I contacted Express Appliance Repair and given that claim to be the best repair service in Canada I made the decision to contact them. The repair person came and was in the house no more than 15 minutes. The issue was small items trapped in the filter. He opened the filter removed the items and left. The total charge for his work was $320.00 including a $25 special deduction for contacting them online.
I contacted the company and they agreed to refund $50 as a courtesy after 7 phone calls to the manager who seemed reluctant to take my calls.
I am all for supporting local business but this charge for such a simple procedure (I should have know how to do that but I couldn't find the manual) seems unreasonable. I would not recommend this company.

Paul A.
Paul A.

Only ones that had the part and did the repair

My front loading washing machine was leaking water. Express repair was the only company that had the door bellows boot gasket in stock. Chris arrived on time to do the repair. He was courteous, and diligent. Thank you Chris for a great job.

More about Express Appliance Repair

NO NEED TO STRESS, JUST CALL EXPRESS! Express Appliance Repair provides highest-quality appliance repair services to all households’ appliances. Our team of professional technicians is fully licensed and experienced many years to repair appliances such as fridge, dishwasher, washer, and dryer, etc. When you hire us, your appliance is fixed ...
Looking for Appliance Repair pros in Etobicoke ?