Van Delivery.Ca

Pickering
Pickering
10 reviews Pickering, ON

Lazy Boy Chair Delivery

Excellent Company, Excellent Service. Had a chair picked up from a condo & delivered to my home. Spoke with Tony S who was very professional, picked up when promised, on time & charged a very reasonable rate. 2 movers & a van were sent on time, item moved with no damage to walls/floor, text messages & emails were sent 1 hour prior to pick up. Would highly recommend this company and will use again. Thanks Tony S.

shannon c.
shannon c.

Terrific service

I had to move a piece of furniture across town and it was so easy because Van Delivery kept me in the loop, even sent me a calendar notice and let me know what was happening each step of the way. Very pleasant to deal with. I will use them again and tell my friends.

Peter in Cricket Club
Peter in Cricket Club

Moving dining room suite

I moved an antique dining room suite into storage and was really concerned that it not become damaged and be treated with the utmost care. They arrived promptly, were very pleasant, extremely efficient and the cost was more than reasonable. Would I use them again? You bet I will.

Thank you so much for your kind review! :)

Excellent, prompt, friendly service

Really happy with the office chair move. The whole process was quick and efficient. These are now my go to for small, local moves. I can recommend them without reservation.

Thank you so much for your kind review! :)

Sofa move from craigslist

Van delivery was great- they nice wrapped up the sofa and brought it down to my house with great service! Quick and easy to arrange and very responsive. Would use again!

Thank you so much! :)

Nathalie in Toronto
Nathalie in Toronto

Couch pick up and delivery

Great service , fast , they were able to accommodate me last minute. Great communication through the pick up and on his way to bring it to me, no issues at all. Will definitely use this company again.

Hello Nathalie, Thank you for the review. Thank you for your business. It was a pleasure to help you

Christine in Toronto
Christine in Toronto

Great Service to a move of items to Salvation Army.

I called Tony with a very short timeline to move items out of my garage. He was able to accommodate me the same day. He was on time, offered options to keep the cost down and completed the job quickly. Would recommend.

It was our pleasure to help you :)

Ruth R
Ruth R

Exceptional company

I have booked this company numerous times over the last two years. I refuse to use any other company now. Tony and his team are extremely professional, punctual, efficient, and dependable. Tony has moved numerous items for us -- from furniture to boxes containing fragile items. Our furniture is always bubble-wrapped and delivered with care. There has never been even the smallest scratch or scrape on any of our prized furniture.

I highly recommend this company to everyone.

From a very satisfied customer,

Ruth

Olga in Toronto
Olga in Toronto

Delivery

I had deliveryin GTA -Toronto , 2 items , light color sofa and chair , all was kept in great condition , movers were profecional . I had to make few calls to this delivery company and all the time i have got good attention . Prices are exeptable . Thank you very much . I enjoy my furniture .

VanDelivery.ca

jadaman in
jadaman in

great company

These guys were great. Punctual, professional, and a pleasure to work with. I will definitely contact them again and refer clients to them. I will definitely recommend them to anybody looking to move.

It was a pleasure helping you ;)
VanDelivery.ca

More about Van Delivery.Ca

TORONTO'S AFFORDABLE & FRIENDLY APARTMENT/ CONDO MOVING & DELIVERY SERVICE $30, 000 Cargo Insurance
Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Toronto?