Landscape Contractors & Designers

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Landscaping

Michael and his team have assessed, priced and executed a number of landscaping and property maintenance projects for me in a timely manner and on budget. Sodding, yard maintenance, snow plowing, spring and fall cleanup - all completed on time and on budget. Would happily recommend Michael to anyone who needs similar services.

Thank you for the great review!! :)

obi.simpson in Mississauga
obi.simpson in Mississauga
0 reviews Whitby, ON

sodding part of my front lawn

The work was done as promised with no hassles. The staff they had on my project were very polite and courteous. A rogers cable was cut, but through no fault of their's as it was not buried deep enough when installed. My only beef is the cost of the extra yard of top soil that I had them deliver to top dress my back yard. I should have asked first, and then checked out other alternatives. I would have saved myself some $$$.

Thank you for the review!

Carollincoln2003
Carollincoln2003
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

New Sod/Lawn and a few Shrubs

The crew was amazing. Very professional and polite!! I highly recommend Michael Durham Landscaping. I am definitely going to inquire about other services as this experience was great.

Hello Carol,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a kind review! We are happy that you are satisfied with the work that was completed! Thank you for supporting your local community by supporting Michael Durham Landscaping. We hope to service you again soon!

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Back yard upgrade

Remove sod, bring in 7 yards of topsoil. Regarded back yard. Dug out window well. Enclose 3 sided garden with 8 x 8 timber, laid down landscape cloth around existing lilac trees and filled the gardens with river rock.

Thank you for the fantastic review! We hope you enjoy your new yard!

Maureen McLellan from Oshawa
Maureen McLellan from Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Overhaul of gardens

My large gardens needed a complete overhaul, including weeding, cutting of bushes, trees, etc. and adding mulch. I am very happy with the outcome, and plan on using Michael Durham Landscaping again next spring.

Maureen,

Thank you for the review and the opportunity. We hope to hear from you next year!

Lyndal McDonnell
Lyndal McDonnell

Trimming Evergreens Trees

I have very large and overgrown evergreen trees in the back yard. I had them trimmed last year, but decided I wanted more taken off this year. Michael is very confident in his work and completed the task to my satisfaction. I appreciate the hard work that went into this task. Thank you to the crew who worked on this project. I love it.

Lyndal, Thank you so much for the kind review. I am happy to hear you are satisfied with the work that was provided. We always aim to provide quality service for all of our customers. Thank you for supporting your local community by supporting Michael Durham Landscaping.

cmlkeys
cmlkeys

Fronetwalk and garden

We were very pleased with the workmanship of both the hardscape and landscape staff. The old pavers were removed and disposed of in less than 2 days with the new flagstone being delivered and installed in a very timely fashion.
Large tree stump was removed with little damage to surrounding perennial garden and a new tree planted.
Staff were courteous, friendly and hard workers.
We have and will continue to recommend Michael Durham Landscaping to friends.

Thank you for the review! We're happy to help with any services we provide, and enjoyed providing you the finished product. If you know anyone who needs any service even if we don't provide it, we likely know someone who does and can help that way,

Thank you!

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

New Sod

Positive praise for polite workers and good quality sod. Suggest to improve on communication when project is delayed. When old sod was removed I wish that all of the weeds had been removed as well.

Thank you for the review! We've now completed our move and are back on track for proper communication, if there is anything wrong with the job please let me know

matt.kozovski
matt.kozovski

Stellar work, stellar people

Quick to respond, quick to quote. Great communication and stellar work. Very pleased with everything

Thank you for the great review!

Glad we could help! If you need anything else please don't hesitate to reach out!

HC in Toronto
HC in Toronto
1 review Whitby, ON

Sodding 1500 sq feet

Mike and his team did an amazing job. From the start till the end of the project it was a seamless process. Professional, hard working, good quality product, competitive pricing, honest and humble. Local Durham Business. Thank you Mike and Team!

Hits

Hello Hits,

Thank you for the review! We appreciate that you chose us to work on your property, thank you again for the review!

More about Michael Durham Landscaping

Michael Durham Landscaping-289-928-8206
Working Hard so you don't have too!
Serving Oshawa & Durham Region for over 6 years
WSIB. INSURED. DEPENDABLE. QUALITY.

Michael Durham Landscaping is an insured, growing business ready to continue growing and take on your next landscape or property maintenance project let us work hard so you don't have to! We provide a wide array of work such as;
Snow Plowing

Michael Durham
Owner | Manager
T:(289)928-8206

Michael Durham Landscaping

Ajax Residential Snow Plowing and removal, Clarington Residential Snow Plowing and removal, Durham Region Residential & Commercial Snow Plowing and removal, Markham Residential & Commercial Snow Plowing and removal, Oshawa Residential & Commercial Snow Plowing and removal, Pickering Residential & Commercial Snow Plowing and removal, Uxbridge Residential & Commercial Snow Plowing and removal, Whitby Residential & Commercial Snow Plowing and removal

We support Feed the Need Durham
Michael Durham Landscaping is a proud supporter of Feed the Need Durham.

We are pleased to announce: with every new customer with a closed sale this year, Michael Durham Landscaping will be donating $5 to Feed the Need Durham.

Landscape Contractors & Designers and Snow Removal
YARD MAINTENANCE PACKAGES Michael Durham Landscaping provides several yard maintenance packages to suit your outdoor needs. SEASONAL CLEANUP PACKAGES Each season requires special services to get things looking their best and off to a good start for the season. Tree and Shrub Removal Large or small we can remove unwanted or problem trees and shrubs, Michael Durham Landscaping has the experience and equipment to get the job done. SHORT TERM PROJECTS Do you have that short term lawn or garden project which needs some attention? We can take care of it for you. ONE-OFF PROJECTS Perhaps your project isn't so short term but it needs to be done. Please contact Michael Durham Landscaping to make it happen. CREATIVE SOLUTIONS When you have a problem area outside and don't know what to do we can provide creative solutions to most issues.
Sod installation Property Maintenance Pool Demolition
2013
ALL Major Payment types Accepted.