CA ROOFING INC

CA ROOFING INC

Best of 2021 winnerBest of 2021winner

Reviews for CA ROOFING INC

Roof replacement

A friend recommended AC Roofing Inc. to me for a new roof. I am very much impressed with their work ethic and expertise. They delivered an excellent job that exceeded my expectations. They offer competitive pricing, stay true with their quotation, and execute high standards of craftsmanship. Outstandingly, they cleared the site thoroughly at the completion of the job.

Your feedback is very important to us, we are glad that you like our service. We will make sure all the team members keep up the good work. Thank you

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Reroofing

The contractor was on time and finished in planned time. There were courteous and follow up immediate with our request or inquires. The left the site in good condition.

We are happy with the work completed and definitely we will recommend this company.

Your satisfaction is our key motivation. Thank you for choosing us.

bao qin mei in Toronto
bao qin mei in Toronto

review roofing

My house is pretty old and needed for shingles replacement. So I called few roofing companies to get an estimate. I promptly got a call back from CA Roofing company, I quickly set up an appointment with them as I felt they are very professional and knowledgeable for the same day. The quote was fair and reasonable. His crew arrived a few days later to start work, and finished in one day. The owner was there from start to finish supervising to take care of any concerns or issues. I highly recommend Ca Roofing.

Thank you Mei, i was our pleasure to help you to change your roof.

Annie0818 in Markham
Annie0818 in Markham

Shingles replacement

Fortunately, I chose Ca Roofing after comparing with a number of roofing companies, their work was very satisfying. Bowen's team was very responsible, they cleaned up all the waste without leaving a nail. The sales rep fully understood me, our communication were smooth and quick. Great company to work with. Thumbs up!

Thank you for your feedback.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

New Roof

After doing some research, we chose Ca Roofing Inc for our new roof installation. This company provided very competitive pricing. Bowen was our contact person, he was very kind and professional. He was able to help us come up with best solutions to our roofing problem, most of his advices were not for making more profit but what were necessary. Bowen and his team did a phenomenal job. They were very efficient and clean. I wish I can give them 11 out of 10.

Your comments are greatly appreciated

Private User reviews Newmarket, ON

really productive company

really productive roofing company get my roof done within a day and clean up right after just like they have never visited my house for the day. 10 out of 10

We know cleanliness is always important to our customers. Thank you for your feedback

Norm in Toronto
Norm in Toronto

Great Work

Staff was very professional and helpful from beginning to end. The staff were very helpful with helping me remove a satellite dish, cause I did not have a long enough ladder. I would highly recommend this company, most impressive the company is insured, not like the most roofing company out there.
Happy homeowner
N

We love to help our customers to solve their roofing issues. Thank you for writing the review.

Madeline Z. in Ottawa
Madeline Z. in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Impressive Work

Overall, I was quite impressed with CA Roofing's great service. The whole team were dedicated and tried their best to answer all my questions. They also paid great attention to the little details and their service really far exceeded my expectation. From the communication with their sales to the follow-up of service, from the waste disposal to the cleaning-up afterwards, I am very happy with their service. Thank you, CA Roofing !!!

Thank you Medeline, we know roofing is a very detail oriented work, we make sure all staffs pay full attention to their work.

Victoria  in Markham
Victoria in Markham

Very professional and patient- Leo and his Crew great work!

Leo and his crew replaced the shingles of my house in July 2017. The installation was excellent and had no problems during the windstorm and ice storm we had back in April and May 2018. Leo was very professional and was very patient with me, answered all my questions and concerns. I would highly recommend Leo and his crew CA roofing. Great guys, great work.

Thank you Victoria, your experience is our top priority.

Design JS in Markham
Design JS in Markham

Was an amazing experience

Was an amazing experience, very resourceful, installation was quick and accurate. Would highly recommend to anyone wanting a great service. guys had a great attitude towards the work being done, totally professional. They went above and beyond expectations even fixing other issues and animal proofing at no cost. Installation consisted of eavestrough, flat roof and leaf guard.

Fulfilling customers needs are our pleasures

More about CA ROOFING INC

CA Roofing Inc. undertakes in general contracting services to the commercial and industrial sectors, as well as individual residential works. Our experienced roofing teams have established a solid reputation in the Greater Toronto Area.
Our knowledgeable and well trained staff is fully responsible for your business and home. Ensuring a pleasant experience for our customers, is our key to success.

Services include